All Comments on 'A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts'

by the_last_high

Sort by:
  • 318 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Good!

Very nicely written,one of the most erotic storys I've read.A few spelling mistakes,but they didn't really interrupt the flow of what must be most mens fantasy.Also liked the possibility of a happy ending!Look forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Must Read!

The best written story on this we site. An author wist superior talent who should be a top selling author if able to write about more than just sex scenes...which are great.

Grow23Grow23about 19 years ago
wow

That was an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OMG

Hot, really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
KUDO's Author

Remarkably sensitive and clear with great detail of setting and characters. Extremely well written! I'm very impressed with your originality and touch.

What more to say - except more than erotic and sensual - truly entertaining! Then to ask for more from a wonderful Story Teller - Thanks with best Regards

pandiyanvishpandiyanvishabout 19 years ago
atlast i came at the 4th page....

I was trying to withhold my peak while going along....

and alas! i came at the 4th page...

great work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo

Really nicely done. Excellent images. Man young man's wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
don't worry...

I believe you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Is there a Pulitzer for this kind of literature?

Best story I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
amazing

this story is awsome, cat sounds amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yes

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Could use some serious style revamp.

The story was good, but the writing was over the top to the point of distraction. Simplify. Simplify. Simplify. You have a tendency to use five words where one would do the job just fine, and while sometimes that can be a good thing in this case it just looks like you sat with a thesaurus trying to use as many five dollar words as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Best Story On This Site

loved it. I believe you. Hope you Write more. please tell us if you ever get to see cat again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good work, man

Being a writer, I think you have an excellent piece of work. Good rise, climax and resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My goodness me

Wow. You have great story telling talent. Keep honing it honey. ^.- You COULD simplify it, but... eh, I liked it the way it was. Beautiful, touching, explicit. ^.- Damn good! I came 3 times! And I'm a single-time-comer. LOL. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
quite captivating

One of the best I've read so far. Kee up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gentle and erotic

Well done. You wrote about every young (and older man's dream). Very, very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hottest Blizzard Ever

Amazing! I cannot believe how hot, tender, and exciting this story was...all rolled into one. Way to go! Can't wait to read more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truth or False, it doesn't matter.

An overal great story, and despite it's length it keeps entertaining the reader. Blizzards never were so hot.

An example of excelence for all the writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great man you still might just get her to be yours

Hey brother you have a great first time remember it forever and you just might get you a little Italian to be yours forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow. Just wow!

This was the best erotic story I have ever read. You have excellent story-telling talent. This story was just so different from the others I have read. I loved the emotion in it. There were also a lot of funny moments were you said exactly what I was thinking. I hope you and Cat get together. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh.... my.... gosh....

This is without a doubt the best story I have ever read! I am blown away. As soon as I thought it could not get any better, it goes to another level, but in a classy way, not rushed. After the first page I was so pleased to know I had six more pages of this to go!! And to top it off, the writing is exceptional, so easy to read. I found myself laughing out loud three or four times and sitting back in disbelief even more.. ha! Congratulations on a story I will remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DAMN!!!

ILOVED thins story i read it like 20 time it is the best story i have ever and think i will ever read. Yoy are a VERY talitened wrighter.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Almost too good....

I love how things went along and built up along the way. The tenison was every strong with each growing encounter and I was willing to be beileve if was happening. Just the card game thing was a bit over the top, but everything else was very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why not believe?

I can see why people wouldn't believe your story, but I don't see why it's not possible. Some people just get lucky, or very lucky in your case. Real or fiction, very good story and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the BEST !!!!!!!!

One of the best stories on erotice !!

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A real jerk off story

Story was so hot that I came three times reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wet pants hot

read it twice a had same reaction - cam in my shorts. great job.

AvarcalionAvarcalionabout 18 years ago
Great story

Wow! This is a wonderful story. It has a nice balance between hot sex and romantic love-making. I hope your next story is just as romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow...geez

Have you ever thought of a career as being a writer...i am absolutely in a loss of words. If a word best describes that story its...wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Congrats

Thought this was an absolutely amazing story. The build up was completely worth all of it. I'm extremely intrigued with those bonds that happen (like with Cat and the Guy). Keep up the writing!

titijacstitijacsalmost 18 years ago
...

No words can describe how great this story is... Im speechless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great job

Great job on the story and in how lucky you are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it stays with you

it was good no doubt but long. soooo long. i did find myself skipping parts but once i read the whole thing, i had to look back at it and just go wow. that was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
4 hours later.......

Extremely good story but 7 long pages!

great though please write more you have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
simply AMAZING

Awesome job man, I really liked it and hope you write more maybe a sequal? Also you have to be one of the luckiest men on this planet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ermm :P

i enjoyed the story very much...dunno if i believe you or not..i mean three girls!! lol

errrm, whats your phone number plz..hehe ;)

so you preferred Cat all the way seemingly..ciao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story, I really liked the 1st person perspective. The words you used to describe were very elequent, you do have a career in writing to be sure.

I also liked the end, the bonds that actualy formed added a nice touch(no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FANTASTIC

this is without doubt the best story i have ever read... omg i came 7 times reading it.. fucking amazing, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stuff.

It was good, but when you think about it, if this actually happened, wouldn't you be breaking their word by posing the story for all to read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

KICK ASS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Correction (but sympathetic)

Awesome read! Very well written, with an abundance of rich words. Only one point I would like to point out... I am french , english and german, and would just like to correct you on one point: "Dairy ere". Correctly, it is written "Dèrrière". Other then that, the best read I've had on this website!

Kudos to you,

Cheers,

Martyn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GR8888888888888888888888

man , this was kool .

Njoyed it emmensley

My keyboard is a mess.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What A Gift !

You have a gift...a real talent. OUT STAND ING !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OH CHRIST!

that was m master peice. i have read bestselling novels that werent as well writen and articulate as that. you are officialy the best author on this site bar none, Fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

the best one i ever read! keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WoW!

Wow thhat was greeea! LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

This was freaking AWESOME....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Powerfull Storytelling

That was clearly one of the best submissions on the site and I've read a lot of them. Masterfull storytelling that keeps the reader spellbound throughout. I tend not to read many of the longer submissions, because they have a tendency to drag. This story has the perfect blend of passion, plot and beautiful character development. You managed a great story out of a very limiting setting. I would suggest a sequel, but unless you can replicate this powerfull performance, don't ruin it like many authors here have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lucky...

I wanna be stranded somewhere now! but i have a feeling such luck is rare... Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy climax!

WOW! I couldn't resist rubbing my pussy to gushing satisfaction during this read. Truly, your story was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!

I couldn't help but rubbing my clit through the whole thing. It was amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
unbelievable!!!

A good story - but your right, I don't believe it is true

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All true - dirty buggers

I can verify that this story was totally true - I was the next person to lodge in that cabin, and you guys left it in a terrible state - crisp packets and pizza boxes everywhere, I'm shocked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very nice piece

I have spent a lot of time reading on this site and this is one of the BEST submissions i have ever read i tend to like the longer stories because it gives you time ot get to know the characters and usually the sex scenes are better. great job 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

That was THE best I've EVER read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Kudoos Man ...Do you still keep in touch w them?

Wow, that's all i have to say. This was by far THE single best story i have ever read in my life. It slowly developed the characters without seeming to drag on and on like some of the other stories that are 7 pages long. You had me captivated from the get-go. Some say, oh this is fake, if it is man, i would love to have your imagination...LOL and if it's not you've got three hot, beautiful, exotic ladies that you keep in touch with...need i say more.Even if this was a personal expirence, it takes a special person to blend the words together the way you do, a seemingly fluid transition from page to page, more importantly adding the personal realistic perspective of the entire expirence. All in all, MINDBLOWING!!! I wish the scale went higher 101/100

Lastmohecan23@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely Amazing...

Out of the countless number of submissions I've read on this site, this is by far the most memorable. Fluent discription, perfect imagery, and an uncanny ability to make the characters spring to life before our eyes. I could imagine myself in your shoes (or lack thereof) throughtout the entire story. If there were more stories like this there would simply be no reason for porn. Thank you for letting us experience your dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
amazing

So Hot; my pussy is literally gushing after reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
luck

the best stories are written from the heart and ur so fucking lucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic...

Out of the many first-time stories I've read here, this is BY FAR the best. Fiction or not, it's an excellent, excellent piece that you should be very proud of. Every guy's fantasy come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whew I am wet!

I came 3 times reading this, with my husband sleeping behind me on the bed!

Whew~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mindblowing!

an utterly fantastic story, best i've read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A story of firsts!

what a great story, not crude but sensual, not smutty but erotic, flowing description and incredible sensual tension. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Best

This story is by far the best story I have read on this site. I am having to read it in parts because I want to savor every erotic minute of it. Please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes yes yes

best story on this site that I have ever read.

siratsiratover 15 years ago
great story

This is one of the most well written stories I have read on Literotica. I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys a good erotic story. Well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
worn out : )

Hot as!! best story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best ever!

This is the best story I've read on this site to date! Fantastic work!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
A Blizzard of Sex

A SUPER READ! Whoa! I'm exhausted. Even when I was 18 this level of fantasy would have been beyond me. And I did know a supermodel, too. Thanks for a GREAT STORY!! Winter and the mountains are heaven to me, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

Just Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unbelievable

Best story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

I am so impressed- this was by far the best Literotica story I have ever read. The combination of sensuality and lust with a little dash of emotion was flawlessly balanced. I'm not surprised you haven't written another one; this must have taken quite a while and it would be hard to top it. Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TOO AMAZING!!!

Honestly the best story i have ever read! The fantasy is at its best and is everybodys dream! Also, to bring about the emotion of love yet in a truly amazing sex scene gives a great feeling of being dirty and yet truly innocent love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
An Amazing Erotic Story

This is one of if not the best bit of literotica that I've read in a long time. From begining to end it just pulls you in leaves you both hot, horny and wanting more. I'm hoping that the_last_high makes a continuation of this.

ice_cold_goddessice_cold_goddessalmost 15 years ago
Great Work

This was almost without a doubt the best story I have read on this site, perfect sensuality and humour, the contrast of characters was fluid and subtle yet so clearly perfect to the very core, I wish that I could write as well as you. Finally, I really look forward to reading any further submissions from you, fantastic!

ice_cold_goddessice_cold_goddessalmost 15 years ago
Great Work

This was almost without a doubt the best story I have read on this site, perfect sensuality and humour, the contrast of characters was fluid and subtle yet so clearly perfect to the very core, I wish that I could write as well as you. Finally, I really look forward to reading any further submissions from you, fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

What an excelent story, had me captivated from start to finish

nebulosity8669nebulosity8669over 14 years ago
Nice story, but...

Nicely told...three gorgeous girls...sex every which way...BUT...no way in HELL does an 18 year-old cock stay soft for longer than 10 seconds when it finds itself in bed with naked, attractive females...not even in San Francisco, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hardly believable

Excellent story, but what kind of dimwitted women go out into a cabin in the middle of winter and don't bring extra blankets, covers, pajamas, etc.? Especially considering they must know full well what winters in the Alps are like, since they live in Europe! Maybe if it had been a cabin full of American girls, I'd believe it, but come on.

This story is obviously not based on reality. But thanks for telling a story that is exactly like my best fantasy. For that, I still give it 100%

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOAH

All I can say is, you lucky bastard. I believe you though. Someone has to, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Freakin Awesome

Your story is awesome and an inspiration to virgins everywhere, even though the rest of us will never be that lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Maybe there's hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lucy

if it is true i hate you but good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dout that it is true, but ....

This is the best story I have read on this site. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story but....

Ah hell, hot, but obviously just a story. Amazing how an inexperienced virgin over the years had learned not to touch a clit without lubrication. A few other places where the protagonist showed experience rather than inexperience, but still a Great Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best story ever!

Thank you soo much! Best erotic story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ok, but........................

You started off well enough with some good ideas, but tried to cram far too much into it. In doing so, the story lost its appeal. I quickly became bored with the non-stop sex.

Your grammar and spelling aren't very good. You need to work on both of them a lot more.

You try to describe too much detail. Sometimes less is more. And you need to encourage the reader to use his or her imagination. Don't try to do too much.

One minute all four of them were huddled under blankets trying to warm each up, and then the next minute the boy and one of the girls are on top of the blankets. This was not plausible, because in real life, the temperature would have been well below freezing, and both of them would have suffered hypothermia within a very short time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yummy!

Extremely hot!! Loved it and u do a very good job at describing it.I believe you but I think you exadurated a bit on all the horny-ness and was it just chance that all the girls where bi-sexual?Overall a very good story =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

best story eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant beleive this

will you make another one of these storys?????

KeeseslayerKeeseslayerabout 14 years ago
Well done!

Amazing story! A great read.

On a small side note, i love when people comment on here about "grammar and spelling" and can't even spell correctly themselves. Don't take their "reviews" seriously. If they can't type a five sentence comment without messing up, how can they have the right to criticize a 7 page story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good

but, it seemed as though for an 18 year old who had never been kissed before he seemed a little demanding of these women......

don't get me wrong though, it was incredible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

The ending makes it seem like it's a true story. Is it? Stupid question maybe but whatevs. Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow...that is all I can say

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow.

Every word had me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very well wrighten

story was amazing to say the least. Loved the detail you put into the story as a whole. And I believe you. Hope you get to see cat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

This story is truly stunning, both beautifully written and emotionally stirring (among other things.;)..)

The characters are wonderfully described and developed and the setting only added to the atmosphere of an excellent story.

so thanks from (I imagine) everyone who has read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Faith

An amazing story like this cannot be made up even by the most vivid of imaginations. i fully believe you and salute you. not many men are so deviously lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous