All Comments on 'The Taste of Sister's Panties Pt. 01'

by Panty_Licker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awsome!

One of the best stories I have read. Please CONTINUE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
please continue

it was a great story..I'm sure that they must have more adventures to tell....Panties are such an excellent fetish to explore...I will be waiting for the next chapter eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

i loved the story, it hits my fetishes. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more

You have got to give us more.That was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Super Turn-on

Please continue. I am female, have a younger brother and I can relate to this story. Very exciting. Please do continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
For sure, doggy dude!

Let's have more--it ought be clear by now that you've got our tongues hangin' out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot HOT HOTTT

My dick was hard as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot and steamy, good concentration on the fetish angle, most authors do about two lines of the fetish and abandon it. You must write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MESMERIZED!!!!

This story reminded me very much of an experience just like it that I had with MY sister. She was an 18-year-old senior in high school and I was a scrawny sixth grader. We always tried to do it at least once a week, but it didn't feel right (for me) to have sex more than four or five times per month. Our love life went on for almost two years, until she had to go to a university 400 miles away from home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awsome

i loved your story! i am heavy into that kind of thing. i love how female smell and how their panties smell. please wrote more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love the feel of soft panties

Excellent, love stories like this except I think silky soft nylon panties are more arrousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Forget the negative comments. This had me HOT from the first paragraph. I took off my own panties and smelled the sweet aroma of pussy juices....yes, delicious. My brothers have always liked to smell my panties, esp. when they are on me!!!!...Now to chapter 2, to let my cum flow into my white cotton panties...then of course, I will lick myself clean.

PPPPPP

HickspornHickspornabout 13 years ago
Wow

This was unbelievable. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish

Wish I could have done that with my sister - used to love sniffing her panties. Damn that's sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

definitely great story, write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very erotic

I used to do this to my sister and it is very erotic and fulfilling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This was amazing please continue with part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But needs more details. Needs more dialog.

Where he's rubbing his face on her panty-covered crotch, she could have asked him how he liked the smell? Did he think she'd taste as good as she smelled? etc.

Where he's jerking off, she could have asked him how it felt? Did it feel good? Did he want to cum yet? She could have had him slow down, and edged himself as a tease.

Too rushed.

Four stars -- for potential.

Back2eggBack2egg11 months ago

Very erotic and well-written. All seemingly plausible. 5 stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I fucked licked sniffed and fingered both of my sisters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous