All Comments on 'Drunken Antics'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A quick, hot read!

Nice work! Hot sex in a well-written and short piece. Since it was quick, it didn't get lost in lots of character development, which would be needed in something longer. (And too often, that can come across as shallow, unless done right.)

I'll definitely check out more of your work. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
male version of sexxy vixen

you are the male version of sexxy vixen who is another serial poster on here who has no talent or life as all you do is blog drivel.

why don't you get out in the real world as this warped shit is eating your soul.

they are going to lock you up girly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Short and sweet

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Very well written. I would luv to have a man to fuck me like this. He wouldn't even have to get me drunk. All I would ask for is pics and/or a video. To hopefully share with my bride later...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
drunks

I remember a guy who would lose it every time he got drunk. It didn't take too much. He just couldn't handle his drinks. And he would black everything out. One night he let five guys fuck him in the ass and then gave each of them a blow job. The next day he couldn't remember any of it. He still thinks they made the whole thing up to get at him and that he's never done anything with a guy. The guys were all confirmed tops and that night he was their bottom. I'm sure that one or more of them won't hesitate to get him drunk again so they can do him again. Me, I'm the oposite. I can drink like a fish and never get drunk and the more I drink the less interested in sex I become.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Being fucked is so Good

The first time my bottom was breached I was so surprised and so happy as it was the begining for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ianlwallis@aol.com

Lovely story. Got very involved and by the end was wishing it was me that was being ass fucked.

DriveitdeepDriveitdeepover 4 years ago
Mmmm so hot!

I once had a guy take advantage of me while I was drunk. The sensations that overcame me were incredible. I remember him fucking me throughout the night. His 9" cock was magnificent as he came in me after he fucked me. The best part was when I woke up the next morning with my hand on his cock and my head on his chest. He fucked me two more times before I headed home.

Marshall52Marshall52over 2 years ago

Great story and very descriptive..... I wish I could have same type of experience in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12561 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...