All Comments on 'My Wife's Fantasy'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HOT! HOT!!

Loved it!! Only wish the dominant couple would

have been BLACK!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot story

this was a great story keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Continue

It is erotic about the older couple submitting together. There are many possibilities for this story to develope in future installments, such as slave collars being worn, sexy attire, etc. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she makes me wear pantyhose

my wife makes me wear silky pantyhose every day.....

wmbgwmbgover 1 year ago

Loved your story. We did this with friends of ours in real life. Dave & Babs were their names. Dave & my wife, Debbie, would flirt, then one day, they started kissing & making out, Babs & I would watch them tell them to get a room. Babs was shorter than my wife but had larger tits. Debbie had small tits & was thin. I was talking to Dave & I asked him if he was going to fuck Debbie. He said Babs said I could do anything to Debbie but not fuck her.

I told Dave Debbie is submissive & she gets turned on by obeying. Dave asked me if I would get mad if he used Debbie & I said no, I told him Debbie has this fantasy someone owns both of us, or at least make me watch them use my wife.

The next time over their home. Dave was kissing Debbie & for the first time, felt Debbie under her clothes. Debbie looked at me & Babs spoke up & told me to sit down & stay there. She walked up behind Debbie & reached around & started undressing her.

She told Debbie she was a stuck-up bitch and told her she was just a woman with little girl tits.

You tease Dave and give him blue balls, but that ends tonight. Debbie was naked now & Babs was finger fucking her. She made Debbie hold her legs open and look at Dave. Debbie came hard & fell on the couch. Babs got naked & placed Debbie's face up on her lap, Bab's tits on my wife face, She told Dave to put a pillow under Debbie's ass & get naked & fuck Debbie. Dave at first ate Debbie & Debbie was sucking Babs tits. So Babs was kissing & playing with Debbie & Dave was slowly fucking Debbie now. Babs ask Debbie where she wanted Dave to cum? Debbie said pull out & cum anywhere you want. Babs to told Dave to cum in the bitches cunt. Debbie wrapped her legs around Dave, Dave & Babs did a great job playing with Debbie.

I was told to go home & jerk off, thinking how we now own Debbie & You. I left Debbie there for the weekend

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous