All Comments on 'Camilla's Cuckold'

by sweetnpetite

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LadyJeanneLadyJeanneabout 19 years ago
Delightfully

filthy and naughty! I like the inventive humiliations - you hardly ever read stories where the wife eats the cream pie. Good stuff, sweets! Thanks, LJ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story within the appropriate category. Well done sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Boy Friend or husband ???

Pissing ?? How erotic "NOT" - Almost as bad as the cuckolding of her!!! Do they eat shit too???

Who are they friends or married couple???

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great Story!

What a story! I was only sidetracked for a moment when you said wife after saying boyfriend. Gotta fix that. Can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

I have a cute little wife I would like to do this to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not Ordinary Literotica garbage

Interesting take on the cuckold genre. On literotica, most cuckold stories go something like this.

"I'm a pathetic white man with a cock that's 2 in long and .5 in wide. I just think black guys are awesome, so I invited one over to fuck my hot, white, super-model wife. I wasn't surprised to see that he had a cock 16 in long and 5 in wide when erect. Ever since that day, my wife has been a whore for black cock and she won't have sex with me. We have a bunch of mixed-race kids all from her various lovers. This is so great because black guys are so cool and I am such a wimp."

If these guys have such a thing for black dudes, there is a gay male section of this website where they can indulge their fantasies. This story rocked, except for the pissing and human toilet nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great new twist

Great story!!! I would have like to have read that she was rimming you while her boyfriend was fucking her. Can't wait until part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
extremely hot

I loved this theme and would like to read more.

fishgetterfishgetterover 11 years ago

Now her boyfriend was doing things that she would never be able to do, not with her own body anyways.................................................................................................... SO WAS HE HUSBAND OR boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Proof reading is important....

It was a decent story, but were they married or not? Some sentences had him as her husband and others as her boyfriend. It was a bit distracting to the storyline. Otherwise, it was a fairly decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
proofreading is important

It is a great storyline, but it needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get yourself

a decent editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not the Spelling Police

But you really need to read the comments. You're technical writing skills blow chunks.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago

She should buy the wife a chastity belt and keep the wife hot bothered and frustrated, always!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
I hated it

I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hated it too

Not only is the story dreadful, so is the writing - errors in tense, spelling, grammar. One minute he's her boyfriend, then her husband. Just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, one of my favourite!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous