All Comments on 'Spanked by Wife & Her Friends'

by smy3th

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
A Whomping Good Read

I'm not into the humiliation, but am very submissive. I really enjoyed you story, please write more.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
A Good, Sexy Story

You should use an editor. Just a few spelling errors that a spell check won't catch. Very stimulating read. Keep writing.

smy3thsmy3thover 18 years agoAuthor
This story is a fictional fantasy

I have had several people mistakenly think this story is a true story of my actual life. It is not. It is just imagination - a fantasy. I am not a slave. The cock lock does not exist. My wife does not dominate me. The story is purely made up. I hope you enjoy it, and I am flattered that people have thought it realistic enough to be true, but it is not.

The Author (Smy3th)

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Fascinating!

This story is so well written, one can readily understand why people would take this as being from the Writer's actual experience. Being surrounded by attractive women might be worth a certain amount of humiliation. I love how fantasy can carry each of us away on our own 'special selective' Magic Carpet Ride into the joys of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great read

The story tells me that you wrote with no restraint.A little introduction as to how you got to that state would be appreciated. Hope to see it in your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great read

The story tells me that you wrote with no restraint.A little introduction as to how you got to that state would be appreciated. Hope to see it in your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fun Read

Fun read nothing new very predictable but the story flow is fun hopefully in a part four he will bust free shake things up . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL

If that is true my friend,I can say only one- You are not a man!Even I could let her spank me once or twice,or go naked around,but all day not allowed to pee,spanked.ect..I would take all tools i find and I can remove the stupid thing off my cock...I would never be humiliated like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the happy ending

You had me...then you lost me...then you had me...you lost me again...then I came in my panties! Thanks for the happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible story

Unbelievable - try again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Really liked this story - particularly the little show and tell party. Its a shame the third part never got posted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ummmm!

It's called a divorce. That's how you solve your problem and get rid of a bitch. No problem. What possible motivation would he have to stay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HA HA HA

Such a pile of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We are the best. Forget the rest.

Admit it. It's every man's fantasy. I know it is one of mine. Two women AND your wife controlling you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And then the dog got tired of the beatings

And ripped all the women new assholes before pissing on them. Then he packed his things and everything else he wanted, closed the bank accounts, cancelled the credit cards and left - forever. Because who would stay with a bitch? Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spanking watched

My wife spanks me for her fun. It hurts but it's not over the top. She makes me wear panties all the time. My spankings begin with them on and removed during the spanking

Recently she had a long time friend stay the weekend. After a few drinks her friend said you are fresh. Bif you were my husband I'd spank you. To my embarrassment my wife said I do spank him. Next thing I'm bent over a chair with my panties on and my wife spanking me with a hairbrush. Then she said her arm was tired and had her friend spank me. As she hit me my wife lowered my panties. The spanking was embarrassing but having my panties down by my thighs was worse. They had me stand in the corner with my panties rolled down. Embarrassing but exciting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I humiliated him

i had my husband in panties which is not uncommon. It was his spanking day. He begged to keep it private but no way I had my sister come over. We had him over a table with his arms tied to the table. We spanked him on his panties and then on his bare behind. Great fun for us. Fran suggested that while we had him tied down we give him an enema. He pleaded not to get an enema or if he had to get it, wait till Fran left. No way. We filled him up and watched him squirm trying to keep it in. He ran like crazy for the bathroom when we let him up. This was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Secret Fantasy

I really enjoyed reading this story. Yes, it's a fantasy for sure but one that I believe lives in the minds and hearts of many men. Perhaps not every element of it but the idea of giving over control of one of life's basic functions marks an individual as a true submissive. The story chronicles the activities of one such sub and his dominant wife, both of whom enjoy the action very much. Some of the comments made by other readers who find the story distasteful should realize it's not for everyone. Fetish lovers all have one thing in common, their love for something kinky that makes their blood boil. I, for one, would love to have a wife or female Domme to put me through my paces. Not 24/7 but as an occasional bit of spice to keep things interesting.

maamsboymaamsboyover 8 years ago
A great story

An excellent story of a dominant of a Wife and her very obedient husband who is under constant control. Keeping him stimulated and denied until She decides to let him come is the central motif augmented by having lost bathroom privileges; he cannot pee without Her permission. Undoubtedly infantile, but deeply satisfying to some.

Corner time in this story achieves new heights. hubby is kept naked, on display, with hands cuffed behind his back and a very sore bottom. he faces the corner or the center of the room depending on Her mood.

The story also provides a tantalizing snippet of his gym training at the hands of his female Trainer. Dressed in very revealing spandex, nothing can be kept from Her and She keeps him aroused for Her amusement while keeping him fit and trim. It would be great to hear more about this dominant Trainer.

Thank you for a great story.

ChancethedogChancethedogalmost 8 years ago
That was a great story!

I really enjoyed this story, being a spanked husband I can relate to it. While my wife doesn't keep me in a male chastity device, I am thankful for that. The thought of her friends or sisters or even her mother knowing she spanks me would both excite me. And scare me!! I have hinted to her about embarrassing me while she is on the phone. Telling her friend or mother that she will call them back after she gives me my spanking!

But she claims she would be to embarrassed to tell anyone that. I think all of the embarrassment would be mine! I could only imagine having to strip and report back with the bath brush in hand. Knowing I am going to get spanked in front of another female(s). Oh well fantasy is better than nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the happy ending .....?

Where ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Bro I hope this isn't your life for real and just your imagination. If this is true though then you are a bitch and this shouldn't be happening if the genders were reversed the husband would be serving jail time and the friends would be charged as well.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictabout 5 years ago
Spectacular

Having said that, I think you really should have tried harder with your keywords. I love all the stuff about urine control, not enough about that in BDSM fiction.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

You left out the most important part of your story. Which is why your wife completely subjugated you. Is it because you are mentally retarded, is it because you had an accident and became an idiot as a result, or is it simply because you had a birth defect and can't help yourself through life without legal representatives. That would be important to know.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So in the third part the men will all be dressed in high heels and wearing cosmetics. Serving the women drinks and dinner. The after dinner show would have the men seducing each other as instructed by the women.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think this story is fantastic and would love to see some sequels .

It would have been great humiliation if Wendy or lisa ordered him to lick the floor clean of his cum iso using tissues .My Mistress makes me do this and its super humiliating .Lisa is fantastic , so many of us would like to have been in this scenario .Longing for part two ,,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lisa's girlfriends should have been wearing pantyhose or stockings & garter belts to make it more censual!!! Loved it when Lisas friends got to spank her husband also & feel his cock & balls!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like both CMNF/CFNM as long as their is equal treatment, embarrassment and humiliation, and very little abuse. Limit the spanking. Not letting him pee can be harmful. Let him pee in front of Wendy and then other girl sooner. Just my thoughts. Good fantasy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Additional comment have John go down on Lisa, Wendy and Janet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous