All Comments on 'Job Interview'

by Lesly Sloan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kid1072000kid1072000about 19 years ago
great story

This was one of the best lesbian stories ive read in a while. keep the good work up

Mitzi36BMitzi36Balmost 18 years ago
Great lez/domme action

Terrific story involving femme dom and lesbian sex. I especially enjoyed the description of "cocksucking" a strap-on dildo. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i am just simple person.

i am Robin from Bangladesh.i want a job.i am honest,trusty,faithful and good worker.please contact me.

BahamaBahamaalmost 11 years ago
Wow

These are hot !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Special Sex

My wife and I are in our fifties; our sex life was never very adventurous, kind and loving but intercourse was infrequent and reserved. She's teacher, and two years ago after a stressful parent conference she found herself confronted in the parking lot by the student's guardian. The woman was angry that her charge was about to be suspended but as my wife tried calming her down, the woman kept edging closer. My wife looked down to see if the woman had a weapon or something in her hands, but when she looked back up the woman said, "You looking at my breasts, bitch? You one of them that likes other women?" As my wife tried to respond the woman leaned all the way in, brought her hands up behind my wife's head and clamped her lips on my wife's mouth. My wife said later that she got over the surprise pretty quickly, and as she relaxed the woman snaked her tongue between her lips and into her mouth. After a while the woman released her and ended the kiss; my wife said she couldn't remember that last time I kissed her that long, but frankly, I'd never kissed her that well. The woman simply turned and walked out the lot to the street, leaving my wife panting with surprise, and need. Our sex when she got home was much more charged that night, and later when she told me what had happened, although I was unable to get it up a second time, I ate her to orgasm.

The boy was suspended, but my wife's gained an incredibly passionate lesbian lover, who thrills us both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous