All Comments on 'A Case Of Mistaken Identity'

by eroticawriter_1

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
With A Sister Like That....

Who needs enemies? It sounds to me like she set it up for her boyfriend to rape her sister. She blithely heads off without a single warning "Oh, by the way, my b/f and I have this rape fantasy arranged tonight so if you don't get hold of him you better be careful". When she gets home and finds her sister tied, raped with the threat of a knife and completely terrified, what are her first words? "This is no one's fault" Yep, she is deeply concerned about that twin of hers.

Him too. "I had no idea." Not "Oh my God I'm so sorry." Probably was shrugging his shoulders. "Hey, I had fun, so what?" I suspect the sister was sitting outside watching the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. It's well-written and quite plausible. It could stand a little more, at the end, to resolve the mistaken identity issue. And, getting back to reality, I would have preferred that Gabbie not get pregnant. But overall, the story is good work.

APAPabout 19 years ago
Very hot...

but it begs for a sequal. Nevermind the statements by "anonymous" - I'd advise you to discount any negative thing stated by anyone named "anonymous." At any rate, you have a boyfriend who obviously feels very guilty about this, a sister who cares deeply about the girl, and a girl who enjoyed it, didn't want to, and is now pregnant and unlikely to be seeking an abortion. A sequal under the "group sex" section might be as good a read as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
FUCK HIM..Oh I Did!!

PRESS RAPE CHARGES AND HAVE SIS and BEAU SUPPORT THE BASTARD....sometimes you must pay for your mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
pretty good

i liked this story it was pretty good would have loved it if you had made the sister belive that gabbie had let this happen on purpose after she had warned her that she HAD to get a hold of the boyfriend! the knocked up bit was really good though i would like to read more about these three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's just a story!

People, it's a story. If you can't get over your hangups about someone having a fantasy of being raped, then don't read those kind of stories. That is why there are categories. As it is, I am pretty sure that no Chinchillas were harmed and no real women were actually raped during the writing of this story.

That said, I rather enjoyed it. My GF likes the idea of a rape fantasy, and this just takes it to an even higher level. There's a few things that might have been tweaked a bit at the end, but overall it was pretty good.

JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Any one that thinks rape is turn on is crazy!!!!!!

To rape anyone is vile. To rape your girl freind's sister is criminal. She should have called the police and threw the book at the asshole. An if you think I don't know what I am talking about. It is my "real" job to try and salvage the victims lives. In this story she was robbed of her most sacrid gift. Plus she will, most likely, never be able to really enjoy sex. I have helped several hundred victims of rape and not one of them doesn't remember the rape everytime they have sex. Just think of when you lost your virginity? Do you not remember, when, where, and with whom it was? I hope that you have serious thought before you write any more about rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why Bastard Baby From RAPE ??

Well, your bio didn't say you enjoyed a rough rape or bastard babies so I wondered why you felt it necessary to insert a rape resulting pregnancy at the last minute. Keep both hands on the keyboard and try to think of your audience's reaction to that pitiful perverted crap you thought was so erotic?? A Sensual(?) RAPE induced Bastard Baby??? Your bio pictured smile now looks a little like a sick perverted smile - are you a demented depraved sick one? Do you care how we regard you and your works??? Do you care about your scores??? See the comments - the sickies loved the bastard baby!! - Are you to now to write only for the sick bastards??? Tell yourself it's only a story - then look at the anger and sickness you created with your words - its more than a story - its about a lack of respect for us and you - this rape and bastard baby doesn't cause arousal for non-sick normal people - so bad gamble - bad read on our emotions - they arn't as sick as yours evidently!!

Perhaps you should alter the ending for us and you - failure to do so would indicate that you really thought this through and wanted it to be as crude, sorid and vile a rape as you could make it. An erotic(?) Rape Produced Bastard Baby in your author created sweet young virgin's body ??? Get real !!! Your choice sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This story was too brutal, too raw, and very sick

It was very graphic. I found it to be demeaning to all women. I agree with the last two comments. There was not anything good about this story. Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More sick garbage

Where do they find the psychotics who write this sick garbage? I suppose in the same place they find the readers who think brutal rape stories are highly entertainimg and erotic. What I find most shocking is the apparent fact that the writer of this crap is a young fairly attractive girl. My sequal would castrate the boyfriend before jailing him for rape and then jailing the dumb bitch sister whose stupidity set the whole thing up. Unfortunately you can't jail writers. The Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
VERY GOOD STROKE STORY... Erotica writer

Pay no attention to the hypocritical trolls who have no life but to bash kinky porn. No one is forcing them to read it. Your story made me stroke to climax. Please keep writing your stories for the rest of us that appreciate kinky porn.

I'm pleased you made the sister pregnant. I enjoy pregnant fetish myself. My suggestion is for some intense 3 way pregnant sex. You do realize some women get horny when pregnant right? You keep writing and your fans will keep stroking ok? Smile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nope

Just fake and not anything that really turned me on in it.

BTW, ever hear of the morning after pill?

eroticawriter_1eroticawriter_1about 19 years agoAuthor
FROM THE WRITER!!!!!!!!!

Okay people...lets all take a step back and relax a bit.

It is a STORY!

Neither writing it, reading it, or enjoying it says anything about a personality. It is a work of FICTION!

If you read my other stories, both here and on my website, you will see that my stories have a wide range of topics and areas of interest.

I enjoy writing about all sorts of things that I may or may not enjoy doing in real life.

For those of you who would like me to have a fictional character arrested, I can only assume that you are hoping that there will be an erotic male/male rape in the jailhouse. Perhaps I'll get to writing that some day but the mood hasn't struck me quite yet ;)

As for this particular story, it was requested by one of my readers and I simply obliged. It was enjoyed by that person and for that reason, I have no intentions on changing anything about it at all.

If you did not enjoy the reading of it, I suggest that next time, you read the heading and the description and take a look at the subject heading you were under. Why on earth are you taking time out to read stories that are labeled in a way that make it clear you don't enjoy them.

Instead of wasting your time telling me what I should and shouldn't be writing, perhaps you should be a little more concerned with what you waste your time in reading.

We all have a choice in what we write and what we read. Make better choices and we can all be happy.

Thank you and happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ignore the idiots below

I agree with the writer and 'sane' people here. It was just a very well written story that was highly arousing. What always amazes me are the people that think these Non-Consent stories are sick yet they'll specifically go into this category, read the story, then slander the writer. Grow up people, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Just a story.

I agree, it's just a story. I like reading non-consent or Incest stories. That doesn't mean I want to rape my two teenage daughters. Good story overall, thanks and keep writing.

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkabout 19 years ago
Trolls are small, and easy to step on

I think it's cool you left the anonymous troll comments up.

Perhaps they should stick to watching soft fluffy catoons in a pretend world where everything is perfect. Personally, I liked this story. As those of us who live in the real world know, sometimes things go horribly wrong.

Oddly enough, it reminded me of the 'Fraiser' TV show, which was written around the premise of 'simple misunderstanding'. This took that concept to a new level.

The ending was good, leave 'em wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
support

Your plot was original and lovely. I especially liked the twists where she comes close to exposing the truth but it still gets misunderstood another way. I do think the story would have been better without the pregnancy thrown in at the end. But yeah, I'm not afraid to say I find nonconsent porn the most arousing. And finally I applaud your bravery in writing a story that leaves the reader in pleasant moral confusion--just like real literature and the real world.

cathywillcathywillalmost 19 years ago
Grow up girl!

With her attitude, this is probably the first and last fuck of her life. Girls like her give the rest of us a bad reputation.

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
I'm tired of anonymous shit

My new lot in life is to call you pricks that write anonymous crap:

********************************

Why Bastard Baby From RAPE ??

02/16/05 by Anonymous in USA

Well, your bio didn't say you enjoyed a rough rape or bastard babies so I wondered why you felt it necessary to insert a rape resulting pregnancy at the last minute. Keep both hands on the keyboard and try to think of your audience's reaction to that pitiful perverted crap you thought was so erotic?? A Sensual(?) RAPE induced Bastard Baby??? Your bio pictured smile now looks a little like a sick perverted smile - are you a demented depraved sick one? Do you care how we regard you and your works??? Do you care about your scores??? See the comments - the sickies loved the bastard baby!! - Are you to now to write only for the sick bastards??? Tell yourself it's only a story - then look at the anger and sickness you created with your words - its more than a story - its about a lack of respect for us and you - this rape and bastard baby doesn't cause arousal for non-sick normal people - so bad gamble - bad read on our emotions - they arn't as sick as yours evidently!!

Perhaps you should alter the ending for us and you - failure to do so would indicate that you really thought this through and wanted it to be as crude, sorid and vile a rape as you could make it. An erotic(?) Rape Produced Bastard Baby in your author created sweet young virgin's body ??? Get real !!! Your choice sick one.

**********************

Well, I suppose you could try writing a story-which is what it is you pervert-and of course I say that in a nice way. I mean after all, you read it and then you come on here with your cheap ass comments and hide behind an anonymous comment, like anyone would know who the fuck you are anyway if you used a screen name. Do you write all the anonymous or just the stupid, unintelligent ones. If you're going to come to Lit and don't like a particular category, stay out of it. If you just want to attack, get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Who cares what others may say...

I loved this story. I don't see why people can get upset over rape when this is in the non-consent/reluctance section.

I thought it was hot. Keep writing.

funandgames50funandgames50almost 19 years ago
Creative ...

This was one of the more creative stories I've read in a while. I enjoyed it. Yes it was rape... but it was in the rape section, so gee... what do you expect. You are a good writer and I hope you will write again soon.

claimdeniedclaimdeniedover 18 years ago
Well Crafted

Very visual writing style. Stayed with the theme and very fresh idea. Excellent ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

the measurements at the beginning led me astray ... i thought it'd be another typical wankfest story...but it's so much more. excellently written.

rena_oldshandsrena_oldshandsabout 17 years ago
BRILLIANT!

I LOVED IT! You had my attention from the beginning with the baseball bat to the very end with the surprising pregnancy. I do not support rape, but I do support passion and great sex! SUPERB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the sister set her up!

I think the sister left the house knowing that her boyfriend would show up and rape her up-tight sis!!

Typo Fu MasterTypo Fu Masterover 14 years ago
Enjoyable read

I'll chime in and add my support to you and all other writers that are willing to write non-consent stories. I do have to wonder why there's so much negative feedback about the subject matter ... after all, this IS the Non-consent section. I also enjoyed the twist in the misunderstanding of who was actually in his bed. Nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Charge the fucker with rape

He should go to jail and be the cell block bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wrong category

This might have been a good story in nonconsent, but in loving wives, this is definitely not the type of story I was looking for and I didn't enjoy it, the blase reactions of the characters and the results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

I really liked this story. Very well written!

Makybe_DivaMakybe_Divaabout 14 years ago
Education and Money for Emergencies, BUT

She's too broke and dumb to get the "morning after pill"? I don't believe that for a second. At least her sister would have thought of it. Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Truely obscene

Really insults my sensibilities. How could this, "be no one's fault." There is a baby and a new life to think of. Sister and boyfriend are complete assholes. Gabbie is an idiot. Poor kid, feel sorry for him having been given a life sentence into this disfunctional family of assholes. This isn't erotic, its abuse of an innocent baby. If its no one's fault does it mean no one takes responsibility? On its birthday, do they pass the hat to give it cab fair to the local orphanage and then go party? Interesting little sex scene but then author opens up a whole can of worms by creating this innocent collateral damage.

skittleRayneskittleRayneabout 14 years ago
I liked it...but....

Ok I loved the rape, loved the innocent twin thing but the ending was a total flop! more than likely the morning after pill would have been used just to keep it a secret...other than the ending and the "bad" twin's reaction I loved the story. The re-read rating definitely a 10.0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I liked it pretty well beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Even if I don't agree with it, I enjoyed it.

I felt that the story was well written. Like many of the other users here who choose to remain Anonymous, I felt that the rape might have been a bit over the top, but it is still possible and plausible for it to happen. I know that it is only fiction, but sometimes the line between fantasy and reality seems to blur, and I think this is where the other Anons are coming from. I still enjoyed it; I'm a virgin who has fantasized about being "raped" before, so it was kind of a turn on for me, and the ending is very possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This story ending sucked

No one's fault? What a fucking joke. He raped her, he gets to go to jail and her sister goes with him for not making the effort to prevent it. You ruined an otherwise good story, fucktard.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHICH TWIN HAD THE TONY

and which has the bumpy. TK U MLJ LV NV

Lovingwriter22Lovingwriter22almost 12 years ago
...

U really need time fix your tags in this story cause they make it hard to find this story

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
incredible

great story, hope you write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story but...

The line about 'this is no-ones fault' is a bit jarring/ misplaced

miklosfairmiklosfairover 7 years ago
Accidentally Rapes?

How can a man 'accidentally rape' a woman???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A HOT Story!

This is a surprisingly hot, sexy, tale, that deserves more attention than it's received. Not only does it fall into the realm of the plausible, but it's shocking ending is terribly erotic. A sequel would certainly be worthwhile, as the characters and storyline are worth following up on. A Five-Star, one page endeavor, that's certainly worth the read. Who knows what other sensuous thoughts are flying around the author's mind? I'd certainly like to find out!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Twins

They say twins can telepathically communicate to each other. Here Jackie has plans for a wild sex - play with her boyfriend Dave, but can't reach him. Instead Jackie calls her twin Gabbie to relay the message that the sex drama is called off.

Likewise Gabbie can't reach Dave but has not in the dark about Jackie plans, dresses for bed and retires. Upon arrival unaware the game has been called off, Dave proceeds to take Gabbie. Even her resistance to defloration is accepted by Dave as part of the game.

Jackie's eventual arrival at home ends the ordeal. The However Gabbie is now pregnant.

The author does show how Gabbie and Jackie look alike but are very different: , where Jackie is adventuresome an extroverted, Gabbie is modest and chaste.

What I might have liked to have seen is the emotional bond between twins: sub-verbal communication through feelings, premonitions..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How can he not know that girl is not his girlfriend? They have been doing kinky things and he should have felt something is wrong the moment he touch her. It felt like the twin sister has something to do with the "rape".why is she home all of a sudden? This is only my opinion.Seems like planned to me well the boyfriend might be clueless but like ive said from the start. How can he not know?

cowbullscowbullsover 1 year ago

I love it but I wish he had flipped her over and also taken her anal cherry and shot a load in there before the sister came home. Also, the showing ending part spoils the mood.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just stupid ugly trash. You need to get help. Takes a pretty Twisted mind and an ugly evil heart to enjoy this or think it's "creative".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticawriter_1@eroticawriter_1
108 Followers
45 year old female. I enjoy reading and writing erotica. I think fantasies are great. I'll write about most anything, so if you have any desires to read about something, feel free to send me a message and I'll try my best to write you something.