All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 01'

by eroghost

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Better if

wifey finds her own black man to fuck instead of her closet case of a husband but you guys have your own special agenda ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How trite and sickly predickable

Really now - how lifelike was that (NOT) - please try to be remotely interesting - somewhat entertaining!!

A 15 year old could come up with this trash. How old are you???

Is that how you hear two people talking???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good start

Keep it going story sounds good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
As a matter of fact

As a matter of fact, sounds EXACTLY like the pillow talk my wife and I used to have before she actually found a steady black lover.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well written

well written story nice fanasy, but in reallity why would hubby want a cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. I can't wait to hear the next one. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet Sex

Anna reminds me of my sexy wife, Julie, a virgin when we started dating--very prim & proper, but also a red-hot mama in bed. After four years of marriage, we started fantasizing during our torrid sex scenes. Asked if she wanted to fuck another, she reluctantly mentioned one of my co-workers--a black stud @ 6'8," weighing 260 lbs+. I invited him over for drinks one night & he took my hot wife to places she had never been, fucking her brains out most of the night with his thick 10" cock. After that, she was a dedicated black-cock slave & never looked back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot but not really realistic

okay, so great for fantasy writing, but this would soooooo obviously lead to him losing his wife to a black dude. Or at a minimum allowing her to cheat on him. I just don't follow what type of character would let that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My wife not only tried once

but has sampled a total of nine black lovers. If it were not for her doing kegels, daily, my 7 inch medium thick cock would probably not do her any good by this time. Her experiences have made our love life much better and I love to see how damned LUSTY she gets with 10 1/2 inches of THICK black in her petite size 3 body. She has become an outstanding cock sucker to boot. Guys, don't knock it unless you have been there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very hot

Aside from the over use of the word "sweety" it is exactly how my husband and I talk in bed. And while sex with my black boyfriends is amazing, I ALWAYS come back to my husband. I have loved him for 14 years and nobody knows my body and heart like him. We are reading the next one tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pathetic

Derivative stereotypical crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's getting Hot.

This is a great start; now on to chapter two.

endowed-2endowed-2almost 12 years ago
Its not all fantasy.

Believe me when I say its not all fantasy.....I am black man who has had several white lovers. Most of them was married, but only 2 let their husbands in on the sex part. I guess that is because their husband were the one who initiated the whole thing. Although I am a bigman,6'5 and 245 and have a dick that goes with my size, I think it was the contrast in color and the taboo of it all that created such a great time for all of us. Its funny, but white men are the ones who helped create the so called "taboo".

endowed-2endowed-2almost 12 years ago
endowed-2@excite.com.....e-mail if you want.

I like the first chapter very much.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 10 years ago
Same dream

I am a 48 yr old mwm and I have had many dreams, fantasies of my wife 47with a black guy. I have no idea why it excites me so much to see it. She is only 5 feet tall with long blonde hair and 38d tits. I just can't stop dreaming of her with a big black guy.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

Fucking sexy. Long black cock here

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
awesome start

I would love to see it also. hot cock for a wet pussy.

zornslemmazornslemmaabout 1 year ago

Anna sounds adorable - innocent and sexy

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69717 months ago

Well, this is so much better than your first standalone story. At least you have built this up to be happening over a period of years not weeks I’m going to read the next chapter. Hopefully it doesn’t deteriorate like your first story.

Alice1Alice13 months ago

great I really liked the way they talked together especially her.

litlbulllitlbull3 months ago

This is what all us true cuckolds wish for! Keep writing it's great so far!

iamhere1977iamhere19772 months ago

What a Great story!

My Wife and I role play the same way. She cum's so Hard everytime.

Waiting for the day, we can do it for real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous