All Comments on 'Surprise Honey The Sequel Ch. 10'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cunt juice

cunny

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
More please

I truly loved this story I truly hope you will be bringing another chapter so we can see how Julie and Ann are doing in college I have a cousin in Mt.Olympia upper Seattle i would love to hear more of Bill and the family its a shame that Bill had a vasectomy i would have loved to see Bill with a baby from may so Julie can have a younger brother or sister maybe you can work that into another chapter.

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 16 years ago
loved it

Loved it loved it loved it!

Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME

I really LOVED this story... captivating and entertaining. It has given me days of pleasurable reading. Thank You So Much.

coloradojcoloradojabout 11 years ago
Wonderul

Great story. I very much enjoyed reading it. Thank you so very much.

bimale63bimale63over 8 years ago

Good read ready for part 3

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Wow

What a hot story, I have no idea how he survived all that loving. they are certainly very horny ladies.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well this has been one wild interesting tale. I was wondering how Bill didn't get them all pregnant until the last when he shared with his daughter Julie he had had a vasectomy. Sex non stop from beginning to end, a fantasy any guy would kill for. Well done 5+++stars

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Too over the top with the non stop sex. It was just too much fantasy sex where everyone goes forever, non stop hardons, no chaffing, no parts rubbed sore or raw. Stamina that one one on earth possesses.

The bit l disliked was when May and Jan fucked other men on their wedding day, and whenever Jake visited he always went out of his way to fuck May and Julie, why?

To cuck Bill with his “own” women of course and Bill was too stupid to see it. That entire concept was just too stupid for words.

So, in the end, this was just another camouflaged cuck story. Bill the cuck.

All Cuck tales are rated 1/5 and so is this overrated story rated as such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous