All Comments on 'A Death, Baked Bob, and the... Ch. 04'

by Rogue Writer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!!!

Excellent story.

Great recovery for Keisha and a beautiful life to come.

Please continue for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
double wow

I did a bad job of predicting the outcome, and that's a good thing, because your idea was much better than mine. I guess you've left it up to us to decide Zhi's fate; in my mind she got away safely and found a better life. Keisha's vision near the end, with Monica in the woods and the stone chair on the cliff's edge facing east--I was so touched by it I had to read this passage several times. I'll read all 4 chapters several more times, in fact..probably once or twice more for the story itself, and then a few times to simply appreciate the style and craftsmanship of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Someone has to ask.

Alright, how the Sam Hill did those two stop the invasion from Teonis 6? You might as well tell us between snippets of the highlights of the third date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Well written, interesting characters, story and setting. The whole thing really kept me glued to the screen especially since I like stories with this darker, more realistic touch yours contained. The only critic I can think of right now is that some of the sex-scenes - while very well done - seemed a little forced and interrupted the flow of the main story.

lalailalaialmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

as always... Looking forward to more stories...

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
interstingly twisting

excellant reminded me of the author jackie collins the way you went from the present to the past and entwined them into the story very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A well told tale

Hugely entertaining story; I read it twice to catch the many subtleties contained therein. Hope this author writes more stories in this vein. His other works on this site are equally entertaining. A top Literotica writer for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting

A very interesting story. I had to read the entire story all at once. Loved the humor and the feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST STORY I EVER READ

Five stars is not enough to rate this story.

Its one of the most touching story I ever laid my eyes on.

You're a great writer, one of the best.

You pulled my heart strings like no other, and I'm so happy I found your stories, I LOVE THEM ALL.

I only wish that you'll write more, thanks so much for sharing.

LadyTsun

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your stories rock

and this is no exception! I certainly didn't expect the ending. Nice job! ~ L

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Really well done...

If your into reading something sexy, sad, sweet and in the end uplifting then this story is for you ( and me)... So well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best

This is by far the best serious I have read on here

Nicole2023Nicole20235 months ago

This was awesome series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous