All Comments on 'Slutty Teen Enjoys Cum Shower'

by StephanieSeymour

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is too short

There is nothing here to separate this story from the hordes of similar, basic style stroke stories. It's unfortunate too because you write well. Perhaps you are short on time or it's just for fun, but there is talent there and it's being wasted on stuff like this. But, as long as you're happy with it, it's cool. Hoping this criticism is constructive. Good luck.

SN

BostonsnowballBostonsnowballabout 19 years ago
lovely

Wonderful fantasy

Wish I had been there myself, even if just to lick you clean.

Yes, longer more detailed would be nice.

But, please keep on writing about my favourite fetish.

minor dietyminor dietyabout 19 years ago
Needs more plot

You could definitely build anticipation by filling out the beginning of this story and the sex scene is much too short. With 11 guys you could really have worked up some interesting scenarios. You should definitely share more detailed descriptions of your main characters, too. My last suggestion is to have someone proof-read for you. Even if you use spell check (and you should), it can miss things. Keep practicing, though, because your writing does show promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

More detail would be nice - the licking you clean is great I just wish I had been there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
left wanting more.......

With 11 horny teens alone with a willing girl, I would have liked to hear alot more dont to this little slut. They should have all taken turns on her in that locker room with maybe even more boys hearing the news and walking in and enjoying the fun as well.....owell try again please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FUCK YOU

should raped yout

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cum drinkers

i would like to drink cum ,would love to suck cock and feel the cock at back of my throat and feel the hot cum flow down throat.i love to take two or three cocks at a time inside the mouth and keep sucking till all of them shoot their loads inside my mouth.i love to takke cock and balls deepinside mouth and shag them fromside and drink the cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice little story

This is a great, quick little read. Your imagination is stimulated. NICE JOB!

As to the fools that want more - get a life.

As to the one that wants rape - you apparently don't have a woman or children or know anyone who has been raped. Same as above, get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Use all those cocks

Great story but you could have used all those cocks better. Write another chapter when she gets even more special treatment - she needs more than one cock in her at a time - or maybe a friend to join her so everyone can join at once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THE AMERICAN DREAM

You seem like such a nice girl ....!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous