All Comments on 'Toy Time'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Toy Time 2?

Sounds like there's room for a future story where the wife gets her turn to Playon her Birthday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

If only it could be illustrated... I came twice just reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh God!

Someone please do that to my pussy!! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow

wow i would give anything to experiance that with my fella

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Le sigh...

Some freaks are too horny and mindless to think about some things that aren't good about the story. Yes, it was a fairly good story, if not a little..unrealistic. Unless this actually happened, I doubt you could get the large end of a squash inside someones ass as easily as you made it seem. It's hard enough on most girls just to get a guy's penis inside there. Also, at one point, you refered to yourself/the narrator as, "He" as though you were writing in third person instead of first. A minor mistake, but you really should read your own stories over carefully. Also, the ending just bothered me with the woman screaming. Then you suddenly forgot she had passed out and had her screaming? As though she'd wake up as soon as there was more normal sex? It was an okay story, but it would've been nice if it looked like you'd taken the time to edit it a little.

bbwslikepussy2bbwslikepussy2about 18 years ago
hot

wow i need to buy a cucumber and a squash lol

DanielsCamiDanielsCamiover 16 years ago
wow...

Damn....that was hott...nice story

AmberBlackAmberBlackover 16 years ago
DAMN!

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS SO HOTT! I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I want a turn!

I would love for my husband to do that to me. The idea of an ear of corn is intriguing.....

killerlooks_xokillerlooks_xoalmost 16 years ago
OMG

My boyfriend can do that to me anytime!!!

Can't wait for his birthday now... i just might promise him the same thing :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

I am SO wet from this, i loved ti

wish my man would do that toi me lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent arousal story!

great imagination. I enjoyed this story immensely.

Mhe1110Mhe1110about 3 years ago

God, I wish someone would do this to me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12586 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

SIMILAR Stories