All Comments on 'The Old Man Next Door!'

by kandie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Mrniceguy55Mrniceguy55about 19 years ago
Excellent as always

OOOOOHHHHHHHH Sweet Kandie! What I would give to be your neighbor. Love all of your stories, the only thing wrong with them is there just are not enough of them. More please.

Thanks & Love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
R U for real

Kandie my dear you sound too good to be true. I say that since I just read your older man story and being well into that category, you made me feel good. Thanks for being so ,,,you and presenting yourself so well.

kandiekandiealmost 19 years agoAuthor
YESSSSSSS,I AM FOR REAL!!

Just a note from the author, Yesss baby I am for real!

Huggers

Kandie

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
kandie you are my idol

Kandie I know how you feel, I met a I am 68 and met a very pretty lady, made friends with, took her to lunch 3 times and dinner twice. Instead of driving we both met by metro, after dinner I was going to go in an opposite direction than she. She me told me to ride with he to her stop 12 miles from my near the time the metro closes. She ask me to walk her to her car, to ride home with her. This was on a Friday night. I didn't get home until Sunday at 5:30 PM. During that whole time the only time I got out of bed was to go to the bathroom. I dranked wine or V-8 juice in the bed. what surprise me was I didn't have to use a Viagra the whole time. I used all 12 condoms I had and If I had any more I would have used them and not go to work that Monday. That you lady knew what to do with a cock when it got soft.

And she was only 34-35 years old. I learned a lot from her. Now I know why they say a woman is the first teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I WANT THIS NEIGHBOR....

Oh I do want to be neighborly - spread my legs - suck my nipples - suck his cock and caress his balls. A hot fuck - want to live in that neighborhood!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous