All Comments on 'Contest Ch. 06'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ass-to-Mouth next time

Would have been better if the slut had to suck each one after it was taken from her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great performance

on xmas eve i was surprised to find several horny guys at the porn shop.i have always disliked xmas and decided to make it special at least once. i wasted no time lubing my ass generously and walking around cupiing cocks found several hard ones.i asked each one to come into a booth with me and started with four. yhey each took their turns fucking me and with the door opened, other guys watched and decided they needed a holiday fuck. i lifted my ass and handed the lube to one of them saying honey i need some more. eventually i was well fucked by 9 men. i just wish it was 30 years ago so i could have been filled with all that great cum. i will always remember one xmas happily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great chapter

i really like this series so far, and i think this is my favorite chapter. Your description of Violet's sensations was especially good, really accurate and totally hot. Plus the whole story reminded me so much of losing my own ass cherry, though that was with (only) two guys, and it's always great to read something that's like "Yes! I know what that feels like!" which is not something i can say about having my tits tortured or being served as dessert.

msboy8msboy8over 18 years ago
Excellent!

I don't vote cause of the trolls and goblins. Keep writing, this was hot and Violet accepted it rather willingly. Kind of an anticlimax, but still sexy.

hottscorpio24hottscorpio24over 16 years ago
very hot

Damn this was very hot. After reading this i wouldn't mind a little anal pleasure myself. I like that she recieved a little more stimulation in other areas.It was good timing too because it really pushed her even further over the edge. I loved it

aussie_ellaaussie_ellaover 15 years ago
I came with her....

Great piece of erotica. Fantastic description of the very feel of anal at the start, the tingling, the fullness...everything. Sexy, slutty and most of all, respectful. She was a slut, but not a bitch...you know?

Off to find your other writings now!

aussie_ella

ginandtonicginandtonicabout 14 years ago
a major favorite!

I keep coming back to this one- the hot, varied, hard sex in the context of such friendliness and respect the men show her is just perfect.

I love to submit to a good solid assfucking, but only to a man who will also consider my safety and comfort and pleasure while he's reaming me :)

I replay this little story in my mind in order to get ready for bed! I love to imagine myself in her place, rising to the challenge...

Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Have you ever actually spoken with a woman?

Like so many other stories, this chapter describes the woman being able to feel the guys' cock spasm and each spurt of cum. A woman's pussy and ass isn't wired that way. So is it that you're merely fantasizing that humans were built differently, you feel like you must use the same absurd phrases as other writers, or you just don't have a fucking clue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12580 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Contest Ch. 05 Previous Part
Contest Series Info