All Comments on 'Wet Miranda Squirts'

by Wet Miranda

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Esteban03Esteban03about 19 years ago
Hope again. Thank you.

My wife has always been a huge squirter, much to my pleasure, and notwithstanding the embarassment of escaping from hotel rooms before the chambermaid discovered the soaking mattress and linen. Nowadays, sadly, this is rare and I had always blamed my declining powers - but maybe, the muscular development you discuss, this may be less well toned, and all we need, to achieve our previous heights, is to follow your experiences anew.

Thanks for the article, for your thorough and methodical approach to your research and for your clear and detailed descriptions.

songman60songman60about 19 years ago
I Just Love Squirters

Very informative article (story). Contrary to popular belief, ALL women can learn to become squirters. Years ago, I stumbled across it quite accidentally with my first wife. She had thought she had urinated accidentally, but her gyno told her otherwise. Once I learned about the g-spot, I have been teaching my lovers how to gush ever since.

Excellent job Miranda! This article should prove to be very beneficial to couples who want to explore this type of sexual activity.

LadyJeanneLadyJeanneabout 19 years ago
I'm still seeking

that elusive g-gasm and squirting ability...thanks for the how-to guide! I'll have to keep trying. LJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congratulations!

Congratulations on learning how to squirt! Good detailed descriptions. Happy squirting! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm a guy and I can also squirt, not sperm either.

I'm a guy, and I also did alot of research but since I have little time right now let me just make this quick.

I can also squirt, not sperm but from my prostate gland and seminal vesicles I can shoot out clear sticky fluids before actually shooting out sperm which comes from the testicles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Squirting Lover

My wife squirts for me - she loves giving me a facial and having me drink from her pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally...a how-to guide that actually helps!!

That is now one of my top 10 sex tricks to try... but first i have to practice, practice, practice. Thanks for showing me how and what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
id love to squirt

ive wanted to learn how to squirt for so long and sites have just told me to rub the g spot and eventulally it will happen, as you can imagine, it didnt.

thank you for all the info and i cant wait to get started on all the excercises, even if at the end of it all i cant squirt, il still have the amazing orgasms.

thank you so much! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

This is really useful, I squirt, though I didn't always, so when it happened the first time I was completely mortified, because I thought that I had urinated. Today I realise that it doesn't really matter one way or another, as long as you enjoy the orgasm :) Stories like these are really useful in explaining to people who don't know, what it's really all about. I wish when I was stressing about it I had had something like this to read. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
squirting after hysterectomy

i had a hysterectomy jan 19, 09 it is march 30,09 and i usedto b able to squirt alot and all the time . but now i cannot. and it is very upsetting to me. will it ever come back will i everbe able to squirt again? and if yes how? and if no that really sucks not in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
holy shit

that has got to be the hottest story ive ever heard i especially like the last part id love for my girl to take that initiative to learn how to squirt. i think you should do the last part im pretty sure he wont care i know i wouldnt

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Guys love female ejaculation too

Any self-respecting pussy-eating enthusiast should be thrilled when a woman comes into his face. The connection between pee and squirt is not always obvious though. One girl I was friendly with squirted like a fountain during her orgasms but was very bladder shy. She couldn't intentionally pee into my mouth or anywhere else for that matter when I was around. She needed privacy in the bathroom. On the other hand, she never shied away from sharing her gushing pussy juice with me and often. Good times.

SonnycarverSonnycarverover 4 years ago
PLEASE

Speaking from a guys point of view the wetter the better. I would like nothing better than to have a girl squirt in my face as I was eating her out. It would be the best validation of a job well done not to mention highly erotic!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlover 2 years ago

Great writing loved it! I’ve personally only squirted twice and last year august too. First time it happened I did have a full bladder but I didn’t know what was happening so I kinda stopped myself orgasming lol and the second time I squirted a heap!!!! It’s not happened again but I would pee on a guy no worries lol I love doing norty things like that never have yet but never say never so it’ll happen!!! Just need a man now……or a girl either either would do ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous