All Comments on 'Twins'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
offputting

The phrase 'filthy third worlders' is so objectionable, it made me unable to read the rest of the story. There should be no room for this kind of uneducated prejudice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I Dont Understand

Did the brothers set this up so the wife could get pregnant? I know I have a tendancy to skim stories but I did skim twice :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ultimate sacrifice

What a lovely idea. It would be the ultimate sacrifice to give another your baby - and for you to except it.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
I hate to be so PC...

but I agree with the first comentor... That statement just put me off.

thebulletthebulletabout 19 years ago
I'm afraid I agree

The third world comment was off-putting. But the whole concept that a wife could not tell her husband from her husband's brother is a) cliched and b) a bit unbeleivable.

I've known a number of identical twins and there wasn't one pair that I couldn't tell apart eventually - and I wasn't living with them nor was I fucking them.

I would prefer a bit of credibility served with my porn, if you please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good for you bullet

I totally agree with bullet comments.

No way a woman can make love to the brother and not notice any difference in his scent, kiss etc even if they are identical.

And it is very important to serve porn with a little reality cause otherwise its not very sexy.

jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not to be mean but ....

Not to be mean but speaking as somebody who has been over there, they are filthy. Get over it.

I do have to wonder what is going to happen when she gets pregnant as her husband knows that he is sterile, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
3rd world

If any of you have been to a 3rd world country you know there is hardly any middle class if at all. It's eother poor as dirt or very rich. The poor are as clean as they can be but that dones't mean they are clean compared to USA standards. Slums in a 3rd world make our housing projects look like condos !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Censor?

It is interesting that someone would come to an erotic literature site and suggest a comment be censored. There are opinions on whites, blacks, asians, etc. in here, so the masses of the third world will have to take their lumps like the rest of us. Think of it as the beginnings of true equality for them. They can be insulted and demeaned like the washed masses. Next you will want special parking spots for the handicapped, though they want to be treated like everyone else. Let the unwashed masses get used to freedom, insult by insult! The story was weak, and what place sends medical students to Bolivia? I know many doctors and the worse place they get sent is New Jersey.

the.libertinethe.libertineabout 19 years ago
"filthy, third-worlders"

I stopped reading after the "filthy, third-worlders" line. Suggesting that everyone outside the US is filthy and diseased is not only inaccurate, it's racist. There's plenty of dirt and disease in the USA... more than in most parts of Europe. A poor story made worse by a needless racist comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bolivia

First, I like the story. No, I don't know anything about twins and I found the comments about "reality" on Literotica absolutely hilarious!!! The vast majority of Literotica is total fiction and this story is no exception. It is just a story. The idiots who want to censor the story because of the 3rd world comment are just that; idiots. There are other idiots out there who want this whole site censored. Free Speech is an absolute or it isn't free speech.

What school sends med students to Bolivia? That would be UC Davis. I was "volunteered" to do six months of "volunteer" work at a clinic in El Alto near La Paz and it was FILTHY. Trying to get these people to wash up to avoid infection in open wounds and ulcerated abcesses is near impossible. I participated in six needless amputations because of parents who just smiled and laughed when I told them that bacteria could kill their child. There was an effort while I was there for a French company to take over the water system and provide clean water and that failed because people thought it should be FREE and they were mad at the French for wanting to be paid for providing clean water. The water out of the tap there tests positive for hepatitis C on most days and should be boiled and filtered if you travel there.

If anything, the story is too kind to Bolivia and the filthy, ignorant, peasants who live there.

I've also worked at a clinic in Kenya and the difference was everything. The people there are grateful for the help, they listen to you and act on your advice, and when you help them get clean wells set up and running the wells stay clean.

If you haven't been to Bolivia to see firsthand what this author somehow knows about then shut the hell up. I've seen it and her description of them was too kind to these people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

No one writes a better story about an innocent girl getting pregnant! Keep up the good work!

Dagger589Dagger589almost 19 years ago
What? What happened?

When did this place be a political debate site. Let's stop putting nonsensical comments on a page where we should be reviewing this person's work. Stop with the PC and non-PC babble there are debate forums and blogs for that. Lets give Christie the credit she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Its a story, get over the PC

Great story, keep UP the great work. Everyone has their own fantasy, if you dont like it, dont read it, but let the rest of us enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AGREE

I have to agree that she should have been able to tell them apart.She muct be one stupid bitch. What the hell is she going to do when her husband finds out that she is pregnant and that he is sterile.dumb bitch.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very, Very Wonderful!

Outstanding. I LOVE these accidental pregnancy stories where the wife get bred by someone other then her hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who cares!

I came to the site to read about sex, who cares about the rest of the story. I do believe this one could use a little more character description though.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Why did I read this?

I don't know. Why did I comment? I don't know. Would I divorce my wife if she fucked my twin brother, even accidentally?

Absolutely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

Dont bother writing any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well you telegraphed that ending

The only thing you were missing was her getting pregnant and then finding out that their mother had gotten the boys together, told them you needed children and put the fix in with them. THAT might have been a good story. This was....lame.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One stupid lawyer

Back authors never seen to tire of this rotten old whore wife sleeps with husband's twin by mistake. This story never attempted to be interesting.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

Who did not see that coming?

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - yes, it is a lame story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Y'all just don't have a sense of humor. I thought it was fun. Could have had more of an ending but was still fun.

Mfj

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1778 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...