All Comments on 'Photo Shoot'

by jgrdnrls24

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent, but Short!

Excellent short story and very hot. I hope that you do a longer sequel to it very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great stuff

I really liked this story, but it was a bit short. Keep it up, stories with a normal guy and a group of cheerleaders is always hot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Small grammatical criticism: breasts are plural

Please use the plural form of breasts. I find the use of the singular form detracts from the story. Otherwise it was a good story.

barnabusbarnabusabout 18 years ago
Nice work

Nice work! I wondered if he would get together with the "shy one". It was pleasant the way it worked out! Keep writing.

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Boring, unimaginative and predictable...

Sorry mate, but it really was. They all just happen to have massive breasts and he has a giant cock. It was like watching a C-grade Hollywood movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Some errors detract

I agree with the person who said that the gramatical errors, esp. using the word "breast" instead of "breasts" took away from the story. I thought the guy having a 10" cock was a bit much to believe as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i KNEW the shy 1 was a vixxxen!

Mmm, perfect, except that ALL of the organs were 2 large! No Cheerleading team is popu8ed by C-cup or greater girls! In fact I found the 10" cock easier 2 beLIEve than the complete massive Boob popul8ion. Keep these things realistic please. The most realistic part was that the shy girl could deep-throat. That part rang very TRUE! LOL otw, it was a massive stretch of the imagin8ion.

I DID sport an erection, though. Keep writing, please!

:D Schwing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Its always the shy ones!!

Great story and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue serie

Excellent writing! Would like to see continuation of the story, maybe a marriage between Steve & Amanda?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story- next chapter?

This was a great story. It would be great if you could continue it. As far as breast sizes, given that its a fantasy, you should make them whatever size you choose. I liked them the way you described them, so kudos. Just please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story that needs more chapters. After 16 years I expect none will be coming, which is why I only gave it a 4. It really needs more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous