All Comments on 'Abusing Violet'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gosh Geri

how come no abuse of the wimp sub hub ? The least he could have done was to eat her cream pie. Maybe even an ass whipping or cock slapping with a riding crop. i just hate stories where there is no retribution for the wimp hub. He should have been whipped or maybe even ball gagged with a large butt plug up his ass as he watched the man fuck his wife. Perhaps then Sue could have used the small end of a ballbat on his wimp ass. The reason? Just for the hell of it.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Voilet is in love

Please geronimo continue this series, I want to know what the husband is going to do. What will voilet do once she recover with her husband after she unties him? What will she say? How will she act. Will she seek revenge? Will her attitude change toward her husband or will she become trite and humiliate him? After a fucking like that will she degrade him and call him a pencil dick and deny him any more fucking? Will she make suck the cum out of her pussy? So many questions left to be answered. Please ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not sure about this one

I like sex to be an enjoyable act - i find this sort of story disturbing - bordering on rape - and I don't like this you did this you did that - so impersonal and distant. No not nice at all

blkbbw1980blkbbw1980over 13 years ago
v.good

loved the story. just twisted enough for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.