All Comments on 'Petting Party'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Ok!

Decent story! More details were needed!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

mannydcampmannydcampabout 19 years ago
pretty good

pretty good story

a little short and seemed to go to fast.

jackie

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good

Good story could have been a lot lobger with more detail

magmamanmagmamanabout 19 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter coming

Heck, I liked it...LOL*...But from me, there usually is a next chapter, in fact, it's already submitted for approval.

MGM..

Joe_DinkJoe_Dinkabout 19 years ago
I Disagree with most of you.

This was an absolutely great story, but I disagree with those of you who wanted it longer and more detailed. Many of the stories I read on this and other erotic story sites are dragged out and made so convoluted that I lose my interest in them. If I want a novel, I'll go to Chapters and buy one.

This one was perfect. Long enough to let you think back and put yourself in the author's place (and develop a good stiffy imagining the time he had), but not so long as to get lost in itself.

If further adventures were had, bring 'em on, but keep them short and simple.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice one!

Unpretentious straight up stroke story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot tub fun

thank you for this great story that reminded me of a simmler adventure that my wife and I had many years ago. we were hot tubing with close friends and ended up changing partners for fun and sex. It was Great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just Right

Very believable - Actually reminds me of a real incident which didn't go that far, much to my disappointment.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

We need a continuation on this one....very, very badly! Very hot and erotic, and I don't see anything about birth control, which makes it even better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE STORY

Sweet and sexy little story.I enjoyed it very much.Great fun for all envolved.That is the way sex,and love should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
RIP OFF!

This is practically a total ripoff of MagicHands' stories about exposing Sharon. Right down to the names Sharon and Sonny, although he used Laura to your Lori.

Loved your other stories, but have to wonder if those are ripoffs as well.

magmamanmagmamanabout 19 years agoAuthor
Congratulations!

No, not a ripoff...my story...but could it be real? By the way, the last poster wins the Gold Handled Pisspot...LOL..Wondered when someone would notice.

Perhaps the story is true, perhaps.

(It is...) still..just stories..for entertainment.

MGM

Randy01Randy01over 18 years ago
Loved it...

can't wait for the next chapter. Your writng is excellent and totally believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A dastardly plot!

The girls set this all up to get unlimited access to shoes!! What fiends!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Petting parties are perfect for the participants

We've frequently participated in similar parties, including swapping partners, but didn't go quite as far as the couples in this arousing story. The simple pleasures of exhibitionism and voyeurism, combined with intimate caressing while watching and being watched, was enough to stimulate each of us to orgasm. Once again Magmaman has created another sensuous tale for all Literotica readers to enjoy. We hope he continues coming up with creative variations of all things sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

My husband and I read this together...by the time I finished the story I had his beautiful cock in my mouth. Loved this story! We talked about it and want to experience something like this ourselves...maybe we'll have our own adventures to write about soon. God, I can't wait to watch my husband fuck another woman while he watches another guy's cock is thrusting in and out of my shaved, wet pussy. Wow, I need to come right now....

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaalmost 14 years ago
Nice story and well written

You write better than most on here and you set the whole thing up nicely. Most on here don't bother setting up their story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simple and sweet

Sweet? Yes, it was uncomplicated, everyone just went with it, and it meant nothing other than "doesn't this feel good?"

victorlimavictorlimaalmost 12 years ago
Very nicely done

I very much liked that this did not go over the top which made it quite believable. I also liked that you kept the relationships intact while the progression went from exhibitionistic displays to touching and finally to unplanned sex with the other wife. Good story!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
good start but the shit will hit the fan -

I bet we are in for a ride now -

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 8 years ago
THAT WAS HOT AND WORTH 5 STARS

Your pace of building sexual conflict was excellent. I was not expecting Lori's husband, even in his youth, to make a decision such as he did without allowing her to speak privately about swapping between friends first. I understand plenty of private communication occurs between a couple thru a look and facial expressions but this was a conversation starter, in my opinion.

I really enjoyed you putting fur on Lori. Quite honestly I did not read anything about Sharon giving up her white panty. Following along in that vein of thought there was nothing revealed about how she groomed her sex.

I am looking forward to your next chapter.

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 5 years ago
Flashing equals swinging equals divorced parents with father visitation of kids

Idiot parents breaking up a family.

Fun fact: my wife and I visited a swing club by our house (out of curiosity). The bartender at the club said that every regular swinger had been married at least twice and had multiple kids from each partner.

This activity Nevers good for the family.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Nope

Next step swapping, the refuge of a man who needs help.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Fresh fucking opens lot of doors.

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

I love kissing not enough stories do it justice -this one did!!!

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Very well done. Loved the build up and the occasional glimpse of a furry little muff. It was hot that both guys seemed to be on the same page about exposing their wives charms to the other. Gave me a hard on as well. It went from petting to full blown sex in a hurry, but that’s understandable under the spell of new and exciting sex. Would love to have done that with my wife.

5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

It happened organically. Nothing planned.

A good way for these things to happen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES