All Comments on 'The Big Suck'

by Beachsyrf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mannydcampmannydcampabout 19 years ago
Cute story

your story was cute.

nice backround about how your fantasy started. one thing a little lacking was you told us nothing about your wife. Might have been nice to know a little more about her personality.

Keep writing

jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HOT

Very hot scenario...please continue.

ty95324ty95324about 19 years ago
Keep more coming

Hi, Very good start to a few more chapters. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Whoa! Pretty hot!

Nicely written warmup. The guy sounds very believeable. One of the hottest starter "tease" stories I've read in a while. There is a lot of raw material here to launch any number of future stories, beginning with more teasing (like this) all the way to the nasty wife really doing another guy.

XceptionXceptionabout 19 years ago
Great start...

I agree, very good set up. Can we get more from the wife? Her perceptions and I enjoy when the spouse teases and builds on the fantasy while reluctant to actually do anything and is eventually won over by the trust and desire of her husband.

more, more

BeachsyrfBeachsyrfabout 19 years agoAuthor
From the author ......

Thank you all so much for your constructive criticism. I am rather new to all this and appreciate any helpful suggestions. Just to qualify; my understanding is that the term "cuckold" has to do with men aho enjoy or wish to be "subjected" to their wives infidelity; to be "humiliated" by her through her actions.

In my case, nothing could be further from the case. I enjoy the notion and image of my wife acting on and enjoying her sexual urges. I would characterize that as voyeurism than cuckolding.

pokinfunpokinfunover 15 years ago
great story

I wish you'd continue it and give as much detail as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i wish my husband would let me suck off another man

liketoputmymouthonit@gmail

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow! I've got to try this!

A huge, thick cock, pulsing in and out of my wife's tightly stretched pussy, would make my own swollen, thick cock as hard as a rock and ready for a giant cumload. I also wouldn't mind if my wife took my 8 inches while she deepthroated his 10. I might even deepthroat him myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Size Matters

There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found by looking up Magnum Rings on Facebook or online.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE it! FIVE STAR STUFF. The story line was very very well crafted.

I had very similar fantasies.

My wife was to sexy & too pretty & too sofisticated for me. I totally worshiped her & her body. Most of my erotic fantasies (including the jack-off ones) were about my wife with another man while i watch them unbeknownst to my wife.

We were (& still are) each other's best friends, & lovers, & husband & wife. I openly told her that if she ever strayed, my main fear would be i might lose her in the process. She always replied, "i will never cheat on you so your fear is totally unfounded."

We moved to Toronto from a much smaller town when she was in her early 30's. Men were hitting on her left right & centre. Sometime i would be just three feet away. She was telling me whenever a man made a pass at her. Then she all but stopped telling me anything of that kind.

One evening, in bed, after we had sex, she snuggled up to me & said, "Do you remember when you said you would forgive me if i succumbed to temptation... You said you would not stop loving me as long as i still love you & stay with you... Do you still feel that way?" I assured her i still felt the same, & added "why do you ask?"

"Just asking. I want you to know that those words meant a lot to me, they helped me build my self confidence & self esteem... If i ever use the hall pass i want to make sure i would not lose you or your love... You will never lose me or my lose... Fair enough?"

She never told me whether she had ever used the hall pass, nor did i asked her.

Based on circumstancial evidence, I KNEW SHE HAD BEEN USING IT.

Hi everybody:

NOW YOU KNOW WHY I LOVE THIS STORY... IT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeachsyrf@Beachsyrf
19 Followers
Life really is a buffet; enjoy what you like, try some of that, pass on what’s not for you …. If you care to know what interests me, simply review my activity history. Happy to chat about shared interests …. Happy Eroticizing!