All Comments on 'Tracy's Butt Cheeks'

by justin grimbol

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Plausible

Plausible

Your story is unassuming and real. Well told.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudabout 19 years ago
Original

Interest concept, butt humping. Still you had my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This made me smile.

Thought this story isn't exactly ragingly sexy, it IS witty, and original. I liked it a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not really erotic

Not really an erotic story, but I'll have to remember this line:

"Sometimes its important to lie to people you care about, especially when their butt crack is covered in your jizz."

Never were truer words written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You rock

This is great. It's sad, it's well written, and the voice is dead on. Did it make me come, no. So I'm thinkin wtf are you doing publishing on here? Send this to an e-zine! Lots of places love creepy realistic sad stories about sex.

MechaBladeMechaBladeover 17 years ago
Good

Funny, real, and has some nice erotic moments. If it had more eroticism or a longer erotic scene, this could get a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Easily the best story I've read here.

I get so sick of stories about 14-inch cocks and girls joyfully doing anal without any lube. Your is only story I've read on this whole site that spoke from a place of truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant, just brilliant.

If the purpose of a story is to entertain, then that's why I just gave this story a 5... I loved it and I'm still grinning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a loser

this was a waste of my time, i want my five minutes back

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Red mist with a twist

a complete curve-ball this one. though probably the least erotic story i've read on the site (and that's the reason i come on the site..no pun intended!) it says something that its the only story i've ever felt moved to comment on. it's written in such a real guy voice with no guise..loved it! full marks for honesty and not being compelled to tart-it-up for the sake of all us pecker-whackers out there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
humping butt cheeks is the greatest

if it was up to me, I would only lay on top of girls and hump there butt cheeks in between. it feels good when they squeeze and you get in a rythem. especially if the cheeks can completely fit your dick in between them, it feels better than regular sex, just grinding away at her.

LittleMissAstroglideLittleMissAstroglideover 15 years ago
I like giving assjobs!

Not because I'm afraid of getting pregnant, but because it usually leads to anal, of which I am a fan. Anyway, I liked your story. Well written and witty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Garbage!!!!

What a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wat

wat

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude you're retarded.

You basically said that you spent all this time humping her butt instead of just shaving your pubes and getting some head. Fail, dude. Epic fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oookdf

oh man, you should have shaved your pubic hairand and she would have given you some blowjobs... humping a girl's ass cheeks is nice and I do that a lot because it makes me superhorny but i can'tdo this forever.. i mean i want to fuck either her ass or her pussy or even her mouth.. didn't you at least try to have anal sex? anyways you got in. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"Bobby I just thought it would be fun for us to take a shower together"

Women in a nutshell.

james1801james1801about 2 months ago

So you couldn't just buy condoms right from the start? 🤦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous