All Comments on 'A Lovers BJ'

by ladybabelady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tomar82403tomar82403about 19 years ago
You visualize every moment!

Well written and described... let this not be your last!

vanillarodvanillarodabout 19 years ago
has potential

I enjoyed this story -- up to a point. The topic is good; it's short and to the point; it makes a decent story.

But I was very turned off by the mechanical mistakes. The first paragraph seemed the most in need of attention. When I read "barley covering the tips of her breasts," I had an uncontrollable mental image of oats on her nipples, and that was not-so-strangely off-putting. *Please* edit more carefully (you can arrange for that through Literotica if you like), and then your stories will be hot indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great job

It was all good, till I saw your pic.....then I blew my load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
last part

Finely written, but the ending seems hurried. To make it more erotic, I expect much more of a buildup to the orgasm, and more about what happens during the cumming, as well as more description about the aftermath (some "clean-up" touches would be nice).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hey hun

I liked it ofc dear, but then again i am rather biased ;), will see you soon, keep up the good work love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good

Well described, kind of repetitive, but overall a very hot BJ story and you should continue to write.

pamelaapamelaaover 10 years ago
thanks for posting

great romantic writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous