All Comments on 'Holes'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
kenay48kenay48about 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you...How right you are...

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
Bravo!!!

You know I like you, just because you are who you are. I think this is the best piece I've read by you.

*standing and cheering*

Bri xxoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You are so right

You hit the nail right on the head, anal sex is not only a pleasure, it's also addicting, and it's not only for women, men, even hetrosexual men enjoy anal sex, although, most will never admit it, I as a married male enjoy it up the but, my wife dosen't care for it, although she tried it, a couple of times.

I enjoy it weather it's my wife doing me with a strap-on, or another male doing me, most people are small and closed minded, when it comes to really enjoying sex, anal is a big turn on.

Keep up the good work, and keep pushing for people to open up and enjoy.

Blackout_ChaosBlackout_Chaosabout 19 years ago
Another Note

Another thing that probably needs to be thrown out there is the historical aspects of it.

Something people don't really think about is that contraceptives haven't always been around. Husbands didn't put condoms on to prevent child birth during marriage. So did they just not have sex? Did they always engage in vaginal sex and just 'pull out' near the end? Somehow I doubt it.

It obviously isn't something that's been considered 'a regular practice' for at least a couple centuries. You just don't hear about this because the people who wrote our history were more than likely of a God-based denomination, and if you know anything about that then you realize that sodomy is a 'sin.' So to my point: anal sex was a standard practice in society for hundreds of years as a way of practicing 'safe sex'.

FaeLinaFaeLinaover 17 years ago
Gives a girl the courage!

I will admit to never having anal sex before. I've always been like my mother, who is a card carrying member of the "It's an out hole" club. Until I met my husband. Now, he has never had it either, but it is one of his fantasies. Therefore, being the good wife that I am, I am working up the courage to give my man his fantasy. I am still a little scared, but you and your candid attitude about it helps give a girl the courage she needs to look her man in the eye and go "Fuck my ass tonight baby" Thank you!

djeroticondjeroticonover 17 years ago
Anal excuses

Loved your frank assessment of the subject. My first wife had a sensitive anal area, something I discovered the first night we spent the entire night together (six months before marriage). She was so worried that I'd think she was freaky, but practically melted into me when I just smiled and ran first my finger over her pucker and then my tongue. Hardly any lovemaking session after that didn't involve ass play, and I can still remember her gasps of surprised pleasure when I would insert a moistened finger up her rear at the same time my cock was in her pussy. For her, the entire division of her ass cheeks was an erogenous zone; she'd shiver if I just ran a finger up the back of her jeans. She loved it when we'd 69 in the female superior position and I would alternate my tongue between her holes. She could orgasm several times while sucking my cock if I kept up an insistent jabbing of my tongue point into her ass hole while two fingers were up her cunt and playing with her clit. My face would be soaked! Alas, she never could quite be comfortable with her sensitivity there, and always spoke about it in guilty whispers. Probably her upbringing. Anyway, thank you for the frankness. djeroticon

7timesanite7timesanitealmost 17 years ago
Communication, in advance.

This is a wonderful piece. What I have to add is that especially in the beginning of movement towards anal intercourse, the couple needs to talk about it. I've had anal three times in my life.. Once was with my first wife at the end of a three day vacation fuck-fest. We had done everything we knew how to do except anal, which neither of us had any experience with. We seemed to be running out of Steam, when suddenly I flipped her on her tummy and attacked her little rosebud, with no advance discussion and no preparation, like lube. After a minor penetration I got thrown off and accused of "marital rape." It probably was the beginning of the end for that marriage.

The other two times were with women of considerable experience in anal. We talked about before trying it. In both instances the lady carried lube in her purse. After the act I got a little tutorial from my partner of the night. To my regret I've never since had the chance to apply my knowledge in a real situation Wife #2 and wife #3 were scared to death, as were any girlfriends I carried on with. Lesion: Communicate! Let your partner know what you would and listen to her. Sure, sometimes passion carries the day, but for long term exploration of the anal part of the repertoire, plan it out between you first.

gaelic_wanderergaelic_wandererover 16 years ago
Nice little essay

on the subject from the female point of view. Thanks for articulating your enjoyment and orgasms. I have always enjoyed anal sex. Many woman I have dated also have liked - dare I say - loved it. My ex always enjoyed anal with me although not always with others. She definitely had massive orgasms from anal sex. I know because she never faked an orgasm. As she once remarked to friends "I am too eager for the bliss to let a guy off the hook when I am still on the brink. If he is a good guy, he does not want me to fake satisfaction. Then he never has to wonder if he has done his job well."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Refreshing Angel

You are so refreshing. It is more than ironic that anal is against a State law yet that same State will glorify it's young women and men when they go off to war. It seems to me that getting a cock, or dildo, or cucumber, or enema up the ass is safer and rather more pleasant than getting a live bullet up the ass or anywhere else. Maybe bullets leave a "clean hole"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A woman who thinks just like me!

Wow....we could be sisters! I like reading your stories, but this is really one of your best pieces. You are SO right: don't knock it til you try it, and don't put someone down for what they like. My first husband had no interest in anal sex, so I didn't know what I was missing. After he died and I met my new husband I was turned on to a whole new world of pleasure.(Which was actually kind of nice, since I had something new to share with him)Finding out that you can have an anal orgasm blew my mind. I commend you for having the courage to say what lots of us are thinking, but don't have the courage to say. Lainie

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Feeling plays the role

I think it is fine what parts of body you will use in the exchange. There are nothing dirty or slutty in the event. If you always think that you are the President of the United States of America, do you need an assistant to push your ass when you are fucking because it is not proper to DIY when you are such a big boss.

In or out, it is fine. Keep moving up and down or in and out, that is the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Licking anus

I wish I could meet a womanm with your open minded attitude..I would not only love anul I would love licking anus licking her hole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I get it

I'm a guy and I like it. So does my wife.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Sigh.

Look, if it floats your boat, fine. But turning it into some kind of online crusade for "public acceptance" strikes me as silly.

I really doubt that most people are secretly craving this particular form of sexual expression. I know it's never particularly appealed to me. Having to use enemas as part of preparation for sex sounds like about as much fun as getting a vaccination. I wouldn't deny a female partner who wanted to try it, or got off on it, but for me receiving is NOT going to happen.

No interest. At all.

And by the way, throwing up means the digestive system is not functioning properly, and the only way the vagina becomes an "exit" is after (usually repeated) "entrances" that specifically are done to complete a reproductive process. Intentionally or not.

There's nothing remotely similar about the terminus of the digestive system.

barmaid10barmaid10over 10 years ago

Don't knock it til you try it;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12578 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...