All Comments on 'Busted'

by Melody

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 18 years ago
Just another rape tale

Men don't rape--Spoiled brats do

Marilyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice

I liked it because I have been in a similar situation with such a woman described. My tastes run to long and lean, but in the presence of a voluptuos, wanton lady, you cannot hold back. Unlike the little china dolls that break, you can unleash your lust and strength on such a woman. You and she both want and need it that way.

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Well, but isn't there this line...

I could leave a story length comment on all the comments people have made about rape stories. Come to think of it, I'll just have to write something about it.

I thought this was a fun, sexy little story. I saw it as roleplaying, not as an honest to god rape. And I didn't miss the part where she hesitates at the start of his spanking her, and he nods to reasure that he will stop if she asks him to.

I read it as a kinky game of, ohhhh, pretend to make me do things I shouldn't want to, and I'll pretend to fight.

Safe, sane, consensual fun between two adults who obviously had a great time.

Whoops, sorry so long, just wanted to make those points.

Keep writing, I'll keep reading and voting!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Good vivid hot story!

Great little fantasy!Certainly got me going!

Nice work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous