All Comments on 'Doctor or Master'

by Coral

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Submitting to your doctor - Yahoo Group

I loved this story!!!

Are you interested in roleplaying simular situations? My Yahoo Group was formed to get similar-minded play-doctors and patients together - check us out!

Ladies, imagine this: You are a convicted prisoner, and have just entered our prison system. I am the prison doctor and I am preparing my instruments, my back is to you. Without looking at you, I order you to remove your clothes.

As you do, you see that besides the 'normal' stethoscope, thermometer, speculum, and other medical instruments, I am laying out handcuffs, a blindfold, and several lengths of rope. You quickly disrobe, not wanting to be punished (more?)

Does this interest you?

- -Playdoc1964b@yahoo.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Prisoner_Exam_Roleplay/

(formerly SensualExamsGroup4 and SensualExamsGroup8)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW!!!

Is there going to be a second part to this? I am so horny from reading that story. I just have to know how its going to end???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
niPPle

for god's sake, they're not nibbles they're nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nibbles

I liked the story, but due to the spelling of some words and such, it was hard to know what you were talking about at times. You may want to have someone proof read and edit before you submit. Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are you six years old?

Nibbles? good grief!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
proofreading

check your work, its hard to read and that makes it unenjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

there is no need to be mean about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nibbles?

Are you actually old enough to know anything about sex? Somehow, I doubt you've had much experience. I thought the first time that it was a typo, but apparently you actually think there is a body part called a 'nibble.' This story was more of a turn off than turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Back off assholes

No need to be nasty cunts about it.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Not to be rude....

........but is English your first language? You really need to proof read your stuff and check your punctuation.

Having said that, the content is good, but more detail, emotion and background ate needed.

I hope to help your writing, not put you off. Good luck :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At best

You need an editor, Nibbles . . .Bwitch . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it , would love to hear more,

great beginning , please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous