All Comments on 'Six Times a Day Pt. 27'

by spacer x

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love this story alot, waitin for the final chapter

keep up the excellent work, like i said, waitin for the final chapters, hopefully by the end, Alan has all his women in line, jumpin when he wants them in anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
amazing

As told before after part 26, part 27 - especially the end - is simply amazing! Although you already told that any impregnation by Alan won't happen (that might leave room for Brenda's son, since she obviously has been totally into incest), I still have a suggestion:

Since Susan hopefully will start soon to lactate (or did she already? Haven't checked your homepage for part 28...) what means obviously an increased breast size because of the milk and since Amy got a growth spurt and soon maybe another one (I hope, you won't let the story stop before), Katherine seems to be the smallest in the breast departement and needes for her self-confidence her own growth spurt. Of course, only because of her self-confidence. Sometimes I'm so very unselfish... ;-)

Hermit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Author notes

A few things.

1) If you still haven't seen the illustrated version yet, what are you waiting for? It's free, no ads, no sign ups, no nothing, just a web page with the pictures I made added to the story:

http://six.darksideofpassion.com

2) If you've made it this far in the story, please leave a comment. I'm especially curious as to how part 27 went over, since there are some big events in it.

3) Literotica is having its annual Reader's Choice awards, and part 22 of this story has been nominated in the Novels and Novellas section. If you like it, please consider voting for it there. It's currently losing. :( You can vote for all the categories here:

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=187524

4) Part 28 is coming along very nicely, but it'll still be a week or two probably until it's posted at the above site, and then a bit longer to make it here. It's at the making pictures and getting proofreader feedback stage, but that takes time. In case you're curious, about half of it takes place amongst the women while Alan is gone for the weekend, and half takes place when he gets back on Sunday night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Probably the Best Installment to Date

Glad to see the way in which you portrayed Alan's loving Dominance and the discussion at the end in which he established the arrangements and conditions. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
all gloves are off in the family

alan took control and the women falling in line.make things simple at home.next at home susan awaking and aval sex for amy.27 open these doors.now the women get thing ready for alan return in 28.i till think there are plots and closures that can go for a long time in chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
how long before chapter 28

how many chapters are coming before the ending.are they going to be once a month until the last chapter.will ginger from the sex shop be included,because she is the only woman in the pictures that alan haven't laid.will alan fuck susan in chapter 28.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
suzanne and alan one on one

suzanne is ready to let go sexually for the first time in her life.alan will break her and she afraid of giving up control,let us see that happen and freedom she will have for first time in her life.suzanne had fucked many men looking for this freedom and peace of bliss in her sex life.let her submit to him in front of the whole family and let alan be head of the house,with susan and suzanne guideance.brenda is their slave forever,there will be no money problems between susan and brenda divorces settlements.brenda wants alan child with no committments to make her part of the family.the plots are there and so many ways to go with them.after he fucks susan the story should keep on going.

spacer xspacer xabout 19 years agoAuthor
Author note: part 28 now ready

Part 28 is now on line. You can find it at:

http://six.darksideofpassion.com

I originally had Alan and Susan in part 28, but the part got too long, so that's been pushed off to part 29. Part 28 focuses just on events with the women while he's off hiking. But the good news is, I've been working on 28 and 29 as one piece and only recently split them up, which means the release of 29 should follow very quickly.

Ginger will be back before the story ends. The parts are taking longer for a variety of reasons. One is that I had texts and pictures from earlier drafts that I could add to, but now I have to do everything from scratch, so it takes a lot longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good work

It's a good idea to dedicate a whole part for the long awaited fuck between Susan and Alan. It definitely deserves it. Although I know, it won't take the whole part 29...

Concerning your pregnancy worries: All involved families seem to be quite rich, so there wouldn't be any contradiction between Alan (or Adrian) as a young father - whoever may become mother - and living the life he and the mother-to-be want to live as young people. They easily could afford a nanny to continue school... (just by the way).

But nevertheless your work so far is really remarkable!

Hermit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
you say 29 is coming is there a date

the date for 29 will be mark on my calender,the wait has being long.i hope susan pass out off and on all night from orgasms from all her fanasies.you have done a outstanding job with this story.a lot of us thanks you for your time and work for we know it isn't easy.my brother peace be with you and your family.that not a lot of pay,but thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
monday 04/04/05 htt;//six.darksideofpassion.com is

off the internet for some reason,can't get it up on the sreen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
we being waiting for this 05/05/04

alan and susan the show stopper in chapter29,what is next.they catch up for lost time or free for all.when will chapter 29 be ready.

spacer xspacer xabout 19 years agoAuthor
Part 29 is now ready!

Part 29 has now been posted. You can find it here:

http://six.darksideofpassion.com/std29.htm

A few unfortunate things held it up, but the final result is the longest, most illustrated part yet. To give you some idea of the subject matter, Susan is prominently featured in about 25 pictures. :) Hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
it was as good as it gets

susan is his now totally and so is the rest of them.he needs to have a body orgasm with the rest of the women in the home.if he takes suzanne to the top of the body orgasm she is going to go nuts.suzanne is on the edge,where a good fucking would make her a complete slave just like brenda and susan.amy and suzanne are going to stay over some night next door with alan.he going to fuck brenda and amy in the ass the same time.susan was almost a vigin if so fanasy land saids there is a baby there to with all the cum in her womb now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amy

please make Amy the winner.. i love this story....hell i got off 15 or 20 times a day readung it and it took me a week to read it! Damn that's a good story. KUDOS!

spacer xspacer xabout 19 years agoAuthor
20 times a day?!

Wow, 15 to 20 times a day is a lot of times. I seriously hope you're female, otherwise you're making Alan look bad! :) I might just have to do a sequel and call it 22 Times a Day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
six times a day is good,but a sequel i got time

if you write a sequel i will read it.this story can go on to alan become a old man.what stopping brenda from coming by the plummers house every day. when is the divorce over.when is suzanne and amy moving in with the plummers.i know there a lot of questions,the shadow wants to know.(old radio program).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
let have some fun

get heather and alan on the video and let the family watch.let alan take control of the girl at the sex shop ginger,she hot.so many plots to pick from.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Incredible!

SOOOOOO out there...!! Yummmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking pussy main character

Ok look, all that needs to happen for Alan to finally fuck the ALL the older women in this story (what's up with that, anyway? Whiny, jealous Katherine getting first fuck totally wrecks the early part of the story), is for him to tell his mother: "YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN UNTIL I'M READY, YOU'RE CONFUSED AND NEED MEDS"; to Katherine: "YOU SHUT YOUR WHINY FUCKING MOUTH BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING LAST"; and to Suzanne: "I'M FUCKING READY, FUCK THE OTHER TWO THEY'RE COCKBLOCKERS". Seriously why has this taken 27 fucking chapters??? Are you TRYING to give me an aneurism?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seems to me you missed something Alan's character would certainly have done

between Suzanne taking his anal cherry and tit-fucking his mom, and that is a quick trip to the bathroom for some cock hygiene.

Certainly this story is a fantasy, but it is a reality-based fantasy, so overlooking things such as lube, of some kind, even saliva, before jamming a finger in an ass hole and/or cleaning the main character's cock after his first anal sex wastes the extensive character development work you have done on this story. The ground work is laid, use it. The story becomes richer, the fantasies more believable.

I'm not just talking about these two examples, though they are glaring oversights of this character's psyche and viewpoint. Use it at every chance, like you have with Suzanne's internal struggles.

Good job overall, just details, like that final polish on a fine finish.

Thanks for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where are the other stories in series ? I read them years ago ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous