All Comments on 'Black Eye Ch. 04'

by velvetpie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 16 years ago
Hmmmm

Reminded me of my situation a few months ago minus the happy ending. Enjoyed this story very much though; allowed me to dream. Thank you. Very sweet.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Great Story

LOL...great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I had no idea how you were going to pull off such a tough subject. I was pleasantly surprised.It was a feel good story with a happy ending. Thumbs-up.

lili82lili82about 13 years ago
ha ha!

he definately had some balls to say that to her uncle! that was too funny!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Again

Having read this already, it tickles me that he stood up and took a butt whooping to Prove that he loved her and was willing to fight her family for her. We need more Real men like this NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

Very good ending. He did have balls though-GIANT ONES-good thing the uncle didn't carry his gun or Tarynn would be a widow before she was a bride!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 9 years ago
Makes a change

We see so much of the black man white woman thing that's going on, it's certainly a change to see an episode of white man black woman. And the racism from the black side as portrayed in this story is obviously worse and more blatant than anything I've seen working the other way. But then white women are writing the sexual agenda aren't they....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Black Eye Ch. 03 Previous Part
Black Eye Series Info