All Comments on 'Making Mom My Slut Ch. 03'

by gypsee

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

I love the submissive/reluctant position your working. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I like the idea

good scenario. Needs just a little more situational development. It is ok to bring it along a little slower.

These plots are soo much fun.

carpediem36carpediem36about 19 years ago
I like the idea

good scenario. Needs just a little more situational development. It is ok to bring it along a little slower.

These plots are soo much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot mama

I could feel it from the vivid description. I loved it and wanted it to be me. I showed the three stories to my husband and asked him to try the concept out on me. He tried but only half heartedly but I think I can get him to learn how. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great fantasy story

The whole story line beginning with Chapter 1 has been fantastic; working his mother's complete submission into the story made it absolutely great..... more to come ?

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboabout 18 years ago
Mom the Sub Slut

Gypsee, I have heartily enjoyed your series. I look forward into the further degradation of the mom-slut and how she will be punished and humiliated to earn her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...encore!!!

...time to recruit help...this mom loves it...YOU GO GIRL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
random person

Make the 4th chapter the show must go on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good training!

Just the right way to treat the horny slut.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Mommie is a very content well-spanked slut!

Mike's knowledge of computers turned his mommie into his ecstatic fuckslut! She knows now her fantasies of being bound, spanked and fucked regularly are now the real deal and her son is her Master and she is his bitch and happy to obey is every command.!! I wish the stories were longer, I need more time ; but great and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Submission desires often lay just skin deep and doesn't require much coaxing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like it could have been a good premise, but I'll never know because I don't bother reading anything that isn't at least two pages long. If this story was developed it possibly could have been four, two page chapters. Take your time, put in the work and see what you can do. You might surprise yourself. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

same same same story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous