All Comments on 'Wet Miranda's Birthday Surprise'

by Wet Miranda

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
f600f600about 19 years ago
lucky

great story , lucky bloke

kydreamrkydreamrabout 19 years ago
Hot and sexy story

At least this time Tom wasn't made an unwitting cockold by his girlfriend and his so called friends, and Miranda even showed something approaching caring for him for once. Nice change, not that I expect it to last for any length of time.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 19 years ago
Wow what a birthday!

Now all of us men feel we've never had a real birthday!--Great story! I loved it!

Gus AsparGus Asparabout 19 years ago
fucking wonderful!

Julie and Miranda, will you organise my birthday party, please? :-)

songman60songman60about 19 years ago
Miranda You Did It Again

Another excellent story Miranda! You did it again...always delivering a highly erotic story. Kudos to you!

I have to agree with the fellow who suggested that you should organize his next birthday party. Maybe I can talk my girlfriend and subbie, lilsubslut, into your organizing MY next birthday party!

Keep up the excellent work, and keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

What a great story! I was hard the whole way through. Very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Anxious for more

My God what a hot tale! And to think I have more of your stories yet to be read. Thank you for keeping my dick up at attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Wow. One of the hottest stories I've ever read. I would like to have a girlfriend like you.

razerbaijanrazerbaijanover 12 years ago
Cake!

Personally, the actual fantasy involved is not really much of a turn-on, nor is the clichéd blonde, but nevertheless the story is very well-written and crafted.

Not sure about how appetising the cake sounded though:

"I came downstairs to greet the guys and take the cake out of the oven. It looked great; it was chocolate cake with a thick butter-cream frosting."

She may have thought it looked great but I doubt it very much, given the likely results of putting a cake in the oven with the butter-cream icing (frosting) already on! This unappetising image aside, the images you evoked were attractive.

spankingfunforspankingfunforabout 12 years ago
Julie and I make Tom's birthday extra special!!!

Miranda and Julie used all the wiles of women to make me very jealous of Tom's birthday! Where are these gifts on my birthday? I thought the story was well thought out! I think tour. I think your writing will only get better although no ones complaining about fhis story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I would love that gift for my birthday! My wife and her sister. That would be awesome.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 11 years ago
First time I've read your work

Well done, Wet Miranda, for making grumpy Tom - that's how he seemed at the beginning - into a lucky winner. Hope he appreciates you and will be less curmudgeonly...I'm sure he will after that treat, about which I enjoyed reading.

Daryl8122Daryl8122over 10 years ago
Phew... that was steamy.

Very hot. Wet Miranda made a lot of people wet with that birthday surprise. Mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Better Than A Tie

Perfect birthday gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!

so hot! cant wait to hear more stories!

HardBenHardBenalmost 6 years ago
Wow Miranda

Would love a birthday present like that!!!! XXX

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 5 years ago
There their, they're.

Good story but some really poor use of some words. Yes, I'm picky like that.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

A birthday gift to remember, well played

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Great! How do I get an invite to the next one? Seriously though, this is written very well. I enjoyed the pacing and the climax (as it were) was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just want to comment on your Pen Name. 'Wet' is good. I love it that my wife's vagina is always wet and ready to go. No need for messy lubes. I presume that this is how you got your nickname?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

(similar to Anonymous above, about his wife's wet vagina)

My wife's cunt is perpetually wet and slick, also. Presumably that's how Wet Miranda named herself. Any cunt is a good cunt, but a wet one is best of all. Wife found that out when between marriages and before she met me, she frequented Plato's Retreat in New York City. Once inside, she stripped off, got down on her knees with arse in the air, and was ready to take on any number of cocks, wiithout even seeing the face of the owners. Hundreds each visit. That was years ago, before AIDS. Now still very wet and ready.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous