All Comments on 'Wife Converts Husband Ch. 01'

by bisexual_slut

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Dom

Got to love a women in power, who knows what she wants and how to get it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yes eagerly awaiting the next installment

Hey, loved it, but you gotta give us another installment. I wanna hear about you taking him out while dressd up and maybe a little strapon action to break him in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sexy story BUT...

This is basically a very sexy story - particularly so when a reader can put it in context after reading the two parts of the story of your personal history and desires - but (and please take this constructively) it is not very well written. You could make your thoughts and desires the basis of much more powerful stories if you got someone to help you with editing and construction and so on. You have a lot of incredible thoughts to share with us. Please let someone help you do it better.

Thank you for taking the effort to share

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great but....

get more detail with pantyhose and the like.. for both of you!!!! It makes the story so hot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Intro

It was a nice intro type story, the following chapters should be interesting to read.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Start and Good Premise

I have to agree, though, you need a good editor. Also you use both metric and US measurements. You should stick to one or the other. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very good start. Looking forward to Ch. 2, 3, and 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story

Yes great start to the story and hope there are a lot more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

Yes, nothing like being caught by the wife! Mine couldn't wait to get me into a bra-test, too! She won't take me shopping, but it's fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
can't wait to read the next chapter

This is just how my wife caught me and started dressing me up in sexy women's clothes. Now I truly enjoy it and I especially enjoy being her panty-wearing, cock-sucking, sissy bitch. All husbands should experience what I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kick her out

There's a difference between playing along with a fantasy and abusing your spouse. She crossed, no TRAMPLED the line. Go no further. Dump her.

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
leann5red a very good start

the making a good story yours leann

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
good start

WEll, I hope you keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"you have GOT to be kidding me!"

were her first words as my wife came home early one day and bumped into me in the hallway dressed in a sheer white corset w/8 steel attached garters holding up white fishnet stockings paired w/a sheer white lacey thong,long satin glovesan additional garter belt,and waist cincher,she stared wide eyed...I was just screwin around I stammered...she was pissed!we sat down and talked for a few minutes,she wouldn't budge,men just don't wear those things she d say...w/that I stood up ,walked over to her,opened my robe exposing my skin tite little garter dress w/stockings hooked up,"its just fabric,"I told her..."try not to be so afraid"and I showed her what I was wearing,describing it piece by peice...she was not impressed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
let me try once or 20 times

I do some Xdressing and would love to go to this step.Some of us CDers would love for this to happen,a lot of would love this but not admit it to anyone!

Hope you continue,this could go on in many ways

JackieOhNo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm

Simply can't wait to read what's next,hoping its what i think it is

lustfully waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wet panties

i just shot a humunges load into my powder blue bikini panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish my wife caught me

I too am a closet CD who loves dressing in panties, nylons, a bra and a short mini-skirt. I truly wish my wife would catch me (but I'm too chicken right now to find out what she'd really say). Your story is my dream and fantasy. I can't wait to read what happens next.

TightPennyTightPennyabout 8 years ago
Caught

I was sat at home last week - end when a female friend of me and my wife just walked in and found me dressed. Talk about being embarassed!

Any way the following day she came with a LITTLE Black dress and a pair of Black Panties and asked to see me in them. Did so and she then said they are yours. Manwhile wife had come home from work, and I think she was more embarrased than I was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one piece weekend

Love to wear one piece body suits/girdles, and swimming costumes too.

The more retro the better,

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I even think this is close to reality. "Why didn't you tell me you were into kink?" Gee. why didn't the wife say she was into kink. Obviously there is a communication gap in place. She had to sneak up on husband to find out what he was looking at, on the computer, and then had the nerve to ask, why didn't you tell me? Did she say anything to him about any of her fantasies, no. Does he have to sneak up on her too? There is a lot of communication that is not going on.

Good story, on to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I want more. He needs to be treated like a slut whore by some man

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
sigh

I love these stories and I love being a sissy

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
My journey into feminety

I certainly hope this story is heading where & how I think heading..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Effeminate bullshit

Five stars nevertheless for being autobiographical.

(Yes, I do know who "Shelley" is - and it's not her real name, either!)

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Totally divine

She can dress me up and have it her way. Story extension will be so much more.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
In the beginning

I like the way this story begins Not only with the understanding of the kinky wife but also the way that he describes himself, . I was trying picture a beautifully endowed

feminan creature with a lovey veined & very thick dick that I personally would enjoy getting down on my knees & tenderly kissing the tip like a first time kisser. Then puckering my lips I'd take him into my mouth by accepting that beautiful mushroom shaped head and continue exploring my way down his delicious shaft until hitting bottom with my nose nestled on his pubic hairs, then pulling back as I suck and lick of that meaty dick, until I see his beautiful mushroom shaped head again front of my lips just barely kissing it before swallowing it whole again.

After a while of playing with that beautiful lollipop I want her impaling me with her meaty delight.

As I get up off my knees I catch up with you to myself in the mirror and I thought you so beautiful in a pink lace corset with attachable garter straps & sheer nylon stockings with sexy seams running down the backs and sexy come fuck me heels.

I laid on the bed with my thighs spread open lovingly in anticipation of her beautiful dick as she positioned on top of me I embraced her tightly in my arm's,then as she penetrated me, I wrapped my nyloned leggs around her waist.

The Joy I felt in feeling her pushing that veined package of hers in me, then slowly pulling back back, was pure bliss as she f*** my boy pussy.

(And that's how you no the I give a 5-star rating, I imagine myself being f***** I want characters or even becoming a character of yourself)

sassysuetvsassysuetvover 5 years ago
Off to a great start!

This story is off to a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too funny for words!

Is he really THAT stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Changed Husband

My transformation started as a joke one nigh while we were having sex.She asked me if would wear a pair of her panties when we had sex.I said sure why not if it is what you want..That was the start of me becoming her sissy women.Panties was just the start all hair removed nails lips face make up and wig.A bra breast forms garter belt stockings thong heels and a short slip dress.I must say i felt sexy and did not look bad as a women.I soon felt a dildo in my mouth to suck on while she fucked me with a strap on in my butt.But she soon wanted more from me but what more could i do.Well i would soon find out after we went to a swingers club.She found a couple of men that would as they said brake me in to full women hood.I knew at that my life as i knew it was over i was about to become a full sissy women with no way out.They too another room where one man was fucking my wife.Then i knew why i was here to become their cock sucking sissy slut.As i looked as they both took turns fucking her and she sucking them both off.Other men soon lined up to use her and me both over and over that night.Just when i though i sucked the last cock and fucked the last one and they finished with her another group started all over again.When we got home it was day light we had been used all night and part of the morning.After showering getting we went back for a second round after in joying the first.Long lines more cocks to take in all our holes and working late in to the night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Regardless of how much money your wife makes why would he sit home on his ass unless he has a major injury? The rest was equally stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbisexual_slut@bisexual_slut
234 Followers
I am a kinky bisexual Aussie male in my mid 50's, I enjoy all kinds of sex so long as it doesn't involve any pain. My first passion is women with huge tits, "LOVE big tits", but also don't mind a cut cock to play with so long as their is little to no body hair, also...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES