All Comments on 'Old Guy's Heaven'

by sharkeez

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You lucky stiff!

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great, but check out your sequencing!

I liked your story, but I noticed that she "came out topless" but a few minutes later he's untying her halter top! Well, they did eat in between, maybe she put her top back on? Anyway, its distracting..

Ah but I wish your scenario would happen to this old guy too...I'll have to keep my eyes open, I stopped checking out whether those young-uns had any interest in me!

SubmissiveVirginSlutSubmissiveVirginSlutabout 19 years ago
Sexy

There's something deliciously forbidden about a young girl and an older man. Would love to read more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Older men DO know how to please a woman.

Wish I had one with me right now, I am a good student. Love older men/younger women stories. My husband was 25 years old than me and I have found men my age just don't have the experience needed to satisy me.

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire__Lady1SensuaL1Fire_about 19 years ago
mmmmmmmm

your story was playful and delicious...very well done. It makes a person feel wild reading it. Thank you for the story.

A fellow writer in Literotica,

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire_

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Great

Does she have a sister?

She's certainly one of my major fantasies!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great!

As Shakespeare once wrote," Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished". Not very probable, but it sure is erotic to the older generation> The Ct. Yankee

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 19 years ago
She understands the secret

If this story is based on an actual event, the young lady really understands the joys of dating older men. She knows that we have been ejaculating for so long, that for us, the joy of sex is not in the outcome, but in the journey. We know we can do it, and thanks to Viagra, we can continue to do it. So where is the challenge?

We will work twice as long and harder to hear that one scream of passion than some young guy who is just trying to empty his balls into as many holes as he can find. And yes, cook them a nice dinner and you might have a guest for breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OGH

Sorry - build up lost me.....

Lukas

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Yummy... oh so yummy

I too love older men and in my mind they do make better lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous