All Comments on 'Anything For The Company Ch. 02'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
English LadyEnglish Ladyabout 19 years ago
Loved your first line..

I adore your opening paragraph, the humour is fantastic, unfortunately the rest of the story isn't as zingy. I enjoyed it but felt it missed a bit of the originality you found in your opening sentances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Meets or exceeds...

Your usual high standards. Had no problem visualizing the entire scene in detail.

You reall DO love to fuck, and it shows!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Good Piece

You developed the story line nicely and set the scenes from the start in a way that allowed visualization without the burden of too much description. It was a very pleasing change from some of the other pieces I read today. The character's interest in buying and inspecting the costume allowed for a natural detailed description where I've seen others awkwardly try to fit such detail into the middle of a steamy scene. The only odd phrasing I saw (and it may be a common term elsewhere) was the description of a cock that "sprung up and down" instead of bobbing.

Thank you for the pleasure of your writing. I'll be looking for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More, PLEASE

More, More This is great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!!!

Hot and Sexy!! From start to finish, I was captured!! Mmmmh, leaves you wanting more!!Fantastic!!

jme51usajme51usaabout 8 years ago
Great Story Line

I like the plot of your stories they are fun to read. Please keep posting Stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Smokin' hot!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rated right down the middle. Not bad, but I think I would prefer it from the man's perspective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroslit@eroslit
2734 Followers
Yes, I'm back. Hope to stay for a while this time. Traci

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES