All Comments on 'Cunt'

by slut_4daddy

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
LOADO

Crap

kwas1modemkwas1modemabout 19 years ago
Cute

An intensely romantic tale, with clever plot and character development. kwas1modem@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dream on

Dream on little boy, you really have no clue do you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Schocking Sweet

Well aren't you a swweeet little girl author albeit a very sick one. Betchas mommy be proud.

Better to read than offend BSDM folks. Most wouldn't spit on this - it's too gross - too crude - hardly erotic - just sickly depraved. Are you demented as well??? What a dismal start to a long life of disappointment - get some help soon little one before the addiction sets in too deep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
oh please

Oh please....you really have no clue about the lifestyle if you think that story is what it's about. No way would my Master treat me in such a manner. It's appalling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good one

i liked it. If others don't to bad. They probably just read it to leave bad comments anyway since they'll all by anonymous they'll probably all written by the same low life coward that can't take criticism his or her self.

chainedbutterflychainedbutterflyabout 19 years ago
Great job

I really liked it; who cares if they think it's not realistic, that's why it's a fantasy, right? The harder the better, I think. I hope to see more submissions to follow (no pun intended!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Author's Note

In response to some of your feedback, the story is not supposed to be about any "community" or "lifestyle" Rather the story is posted here because it contains elements of S&M as well as domination themes. I appreciate contructive feedback, even if it is negative, but don't see the point in attacking feedback and feel that if you are sincere in your comments you would not post them anonymosly. I think you can tell by the end of the second paragraph if this story is for you and if not, you are free to move on.

I was warned before hand that not everybody enjoys humiliation in their stories or their sex lives, but I still don't see the need to tear down just because it's not your thing.

For the encouraging words of others, thank you. For anyone who does like this type of story but wishes to offer a complaint or criticism, please do. Thank you. The Author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it!

That what hot! I really loved that! Thanks.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
strange but erotic

This chapter is a really rough on the woman. He calls her cunt and all kind of things to her, even making he wipe up a mee on the floor with her hair. There are other like instance of her being degraded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I liked it!

My daddy has never been that cruel, and I don't think he would, he loves me. But, if we both wanted to try it???? It was a very hot read, the emotions played very well. Dont be discouraged, you did fantastic, and you and I both know that our daddy's love us just the way we are!!!!!! -mw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ignore the kink bashers

hey, ignore those people who hated it, if it's not their kink, they should learn not to bash others. personally, i loved it. the humilation factor was amazing (lol, yeah, obviously it is one of my kinks). it's a damn shame because most of the really intense humilation/degradation stories are either F/f, F/m, so whenever i find a M/f, my interest is piqued & the vast majority of those are poorly written anyway, which is yet another facter that made this story for me. i'd love to see a sequal or another story along these lines. so write some more, pretty, pretty please? i know that i'd read them.

~~~laura

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Liked it

I think literotica should have sep category for verbal humiliation stories. some submissives only into verbal humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YUK

too repetative,----- too unimaginative,--- dark side of BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From Sophia Q.

I just got off 5 times to your story. I am always looking for good harsh humiliation, degredation, and tortureouse storys. I could only hope one day I could have a sexual encounter like that. To feel owned, be called names, and fucked like that. Amazing, truely. And yes. I'm a girl. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Was interesting

This is not truly my sort of story, but leaving opinions aside, I did enjoy it. I don't usually read stories to get off on them. I really just like to be a critic. I liked the style you wrote this in. It made sense, and was enjoyable. Although it was somewhat repeatative, it also made it enjoyable, and got the point across. It explained things well, and made it easy to imagine that this is how everyday life is for the girl and her master. If there's a sequel to this, I don't know if there are yet, as I havn't looked at your other stories, I would read it. I enjoyed reading this story. And I was glad there were none of my severe petpeeves in it (Guys stating how, "Big" they are, people yelling, "Fuck fuck fuck" while they're in the throws of passion...

Anyways, great story, and I'm sorry I have to post anonymously. I'm not a member on here, since I don't write stories, since I can never finish them, and it'd be pretty empty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fine Line

There is a fine line between BSDM and abuse, being booted across the room crosses that line. It annoys me so much to see abuse tied up in a BDSM ribbon, this might have been a very good story, if not for that, i have no idea what happened after, i couldn't read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love the verbal humiliation

I really enjoyed the story. I love a good humiliation/degradation/depersonalization story. My little puppy loves to hear those harsh words. Because deep down she knows that the words bring only love. Keep up the works, and I would very much like to hear the story of your Daddy and you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
rawk.

nice. not the typical bdsm story. much better, really.

RawHumorRawHumorabout 18 years ago
Excellent

I liked it. Everything but the very end. She could have been cleaning his house or making herself useful rather than just being idle in her cage.

LadyLaRaeLadyLaRaeabout 18 years ago
Style is off

I liked the story alot although it could have used more editing there were several word, phrase, and spelling errors. Collectively I think it was imaginative and filled with the kind of dark eroticism that some find thrilling. There are people who do enjoy those types of harsh relationships. You also must take it for what it is for...fiction and fantasy. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pretty Nice :)

This usually isn't my kind of thing, but this one was good. :) Congrats for you for writing a successful BDSM/abuse story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT

LOVED the humiliation. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT - PLEASE WRITE MORE

The first time i read this story i felt uncomfortable but incredible turned on. It is the darker side of BDSM but even after all the stories i have read this one is the one that always sticks in my mind and it is the one that no matter how many times i read it, i still get off on it. my Master loved it too when i showed Him. Such a pity its the only story you've written. A Masterpiece.

subeva XxX

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy

this story is so fucking hot. I can't wait for the day when I find a bitch who wants to serve me and only me like the cunt in your story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice try sweetie

It's not abuse when she craves it, its merciful.

I liked what you were trying to do but something about the style seemed off. It's unrealistic at the end bc she cant just live with him and stay in a cage, she should be cooking, cleaning etc for her master.

Also, when you explained why he referred to her in certain ways (ie she is 'it' because she is just a cunt) got on my nerves a little. I don't want you to analyse your own story! It makes me analyse it way to much (like this!) when i just want to enjoy the humiliatiom

notsoliteralnotsoliteralalmost 15 years ago
Fucking hot

I've never seen a story like this before. I thought it was so fucking hot and loved every humiliating word, every degradation. I would love to have someone say those words to me. You should write another story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I liked this story a lot, but it was a little to extreme for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

good writing style....but should build a story and characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Pretty hot hope that wasn't written by a guy.

ucleeboucleeboover 13 years ago
Starkly Realistic

While some cannot believe that a human being could stoop so low, it only shows that they do not appreciate the depths to which it is possible for the human psyche to sink.

Your tale undoubtedly upsets many only because they cannot imagine it actually happening. They obviously have no acquaintance with how a human being's feeling of worthlessness can feed on itself, especially when aided and abetted by an especially cruel and sadistic Master. Of course 99.9% of D/s relationships are not like this! But, sadly, in the extreme they can be, and sometimes are. And that makes people uncomfortable. Keep writing. And do it to satisfy yourself; forget everybody else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

my misstress uses me the same wat i am only here to serve her needs and her friends she keeps a cock cage on me unless i have to masterbate for them some times i have to ssuck cock and rim her friends im writing this at her command

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Liked the story, but spell check wouldn't hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hell Yeah!

Seriously, I wander around this site looking for something like THIS to read. You hit that fetish right on, for me. I think this was well written and very, very realistic. Some women submit themselves like that. Hell, I'd love a relationship like that someday. Keep this up. You're like, one of the few literotica writers that have hit this fetish so spot on. I really, really like this. Totally bookmarking it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*Boy cunt

very good story. very factual as to some of the things a sex slave goes thru. I'm currently a slave for 7 guys that use me as they see fit. They beat me with their hands, fists and anything else they feel like using. I beg to drink their piss and what I don't drink is sprayed all over me. I suck their ass holes and cocks anytime they desire and at any location we may at the time. They understand how to rape me and fist my ass until the point where their arm goes in almost to the elbow but I love the pain. being allowed to suck their cocks get fucked and eat the cum is my reward.i'm often required to walk around the local park with a sign begging to be fucked. If i'm so unlucky that I don't get any takers I severly beaten and must spend the night and the next day in the park with my sign and no clothing. should i fail again i spend the entire week with nothing to eat or wear. I sleep in the bushes. My masters feel that if I can't find cocks then i must not be worth anything to them and should die nude in a park. should I get lucky and take a cock the guy must agree to call my master and say he fucked me and left his cum in my ass as proof. Only then can I go back home and resume my life as a slave.

DisobedientSubDisobedientSubabout 12 years ago
~Moans~

Good grief I couldn't stop cumming *drools* I absolutely loved this!! *Groans* What I wouldn't give to have a Master ... damn ^///~

--Hell yeah I'm a Disobedient Chick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
used property

love stories like this where the cunt knows that it is just a cunt. love that it knows it cunt is only a twat. what a good Owner it has to teach it those great lessons. loved the store. made me jealous and wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG this is so how i live my life in Second Life

This story strikes very close to home, describing how i once lived my life in the virtual world of "Second Life".

i was deliriously happy as my owners cunt bitch toy, my only name was cunt, used daily as described above or worse, forced to humiliate myself in new and more disgusting way ways each time i cowered at their feet, while deep inside i feel warm and gooey to the point of almost bliss as i endlessly suffered.

All things eventually end including being the property of my now ex owner. Their control was total and with it now gone i feel out of balance and worthless.

Jas Constantine

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is my favorite type type of story

This is how I want to be treated. Those words just get me soaking wet. I love the way she describes her entire being as a cunt, a worthless rag, only suited for fucking then leaving her there for her next use. Horny guys can reach me at obediently_floe@yahoo.com.

hrnyslthrnysltalmost 11 years ago

I love this story this is exactly how I like to be treated it made me so wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I want a cunt

I'd love a fucking slutty cunt like her, where did you find the fucking slut. She made me fucking rock solid begging her master fo his cock in her twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Would anyone treat me as their cunt? I would luv them 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmmm

I love this I want to be his cunt

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
the dom isnt man enough to acnowledge the rest of female sexiness....so use a male 'ass'...would feel just the same!! ;))

instead of cunt,why doesnt he use male ass?! ;) that would feel pretty same ...just the ass...;) since this dom isnt man enough to acknowledge the rest of female sexiness!! ;))

dasx2dasx2about 3 years ago

I love her explanation:

"I am not allowed to call it a pussy because that sounds too nice and I'm not allowed to call it a cunt because that is all of me. A cunt may not have a cunt and a cunt may not have a pussy. A cunt may only have a twat."

great story of slavery

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous