All Comments on 'Little Sister's First Time'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
stevaroonistevaroonialmost 19 years ago
Good stuff!

Very hot, great descriptions. The pacing was a little fast for my tastes, but still very tasty.

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowalmost 19 years ago
Good stuff!

Maybe a little more pain involved?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hairy Pussy is Good!

A big cock and big tits are good too!

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfalmost 19 years ago
Ho Hum

Big cock, big teats, no build up.

Just like 90% of the stories, which are loved by 90% of the guys who read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice, but...

So far quite nice, but:

It could have been a bit longer. It could be a bit (or a lot) more verbal. And although you emphasise the cock size, there is nothing about what the little sister feels in her virgin, tight pussy full of big brother-cock. When people need pain, well, please only, if it's the kind of pain she likes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yeah?

Big tits, monster cock, straight in - unbelievable.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Eh

Seemed to be like every other story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dull

He has a big cock. She has a pair of big tits. They fuck. Been there, done that.

Hotstud1000Hotstud1000over 18 years ago
Outstanding First time for Little sister..

I loved every bit of this story...Wow, you guys who put it down, need to get some sense. Not only was this story well written, so was their first time making love very exciting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the girl was good

man that was a good story i liked the sis character make more !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Standard issue story:

This standard issue story goes as follows:

I have a nine inch cock, both in this story and in real life. I swear.

My sister has huge tits and she is hot.

One day she saw my big cock and i saw her big tits and we got turned on.

That night I watched a movie with her and fucked her [obligatory tense change].

My sister is a slut and I took her virginity and I have a big cock.

What's new?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice

its ok, not best,nor worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great start

it was a great story but it cpould have been longer so whaen is part 2 comeing out

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hairiest bush

I know everyone has their own fetishes that get them off but i liked what i read of it till the Harry Bush part. I am even ok with the fakeness of the big coock and tits and its funny usually u can tell the arthor is hiding soomething bet he drives a sports car too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Little Sister's First Time

I like the story . More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

That got to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot

Thanks for the story I look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
horney

i want your dick in my pussy. What do i have to do to get it there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a very good story

Where else does a boy's fat 9-incher belong but up his sweet little sister's cute little cunt? And it's always nice when a girl's first fuck is her big brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sex

nice reminds me of when i fucked my sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sisterluv

Believe me,the BEST FUCK a guy can have ,is with his sister.Its something difficult to explain.U must have experienced it to really feel what I am talking about.Its something SUPER when u fuck with ur sister and the same feeling is reciprocal.Because its the feeling of a natural brother/sister love in addition to all the pleasure each one can give to each other and both know that the other one will not deceive the other one.Of course there is also that TABOO feeling which plays a great role in such incest relationship.We must also bear in mind that,we shall not be able to marry and each one will have to go his way.But I can tell you that though they will marry other people,it will be difficult to say "WE HAVE TO STOP FUCKING NOW"Its IMPOSSIBLE.I'm now 60 and my sister 56 .We both are grandparents but we are still fucking,though very less often than before.We started our incest relation since 40 years ago.We know each other's body from head to toe!!!I love you my Sue darling. and I know u love me as much.I wish to thank you for that.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Stunning

Describing Megan the way you did in the first paragraph was the perfect way to hook me in! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story

it was almost ok up to the fucking part .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Should got your sister pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really good story it's just a shame that Megan didn't have hairy armpits as well

6hungwell86hungwell8over 1 year ago

IF A GIRL APPEARS TO BE HORNY , A MAN WILL DO WHAT IS COMPLETELY NATURAL . HER PUSSY IS READY AND HIS COCK IS EQUALLY READY , SO , LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL . YOU BOTHE DESERVE IT !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My oldest sister could not get enough of my cock…It was her favorite toy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great story! I didn't, but should have screwed my little sister like that. She had nice tits and pussy that I played with but I never finished the job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
339 Followers
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES