All Comments on 'A Late Night Visit'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bisarahbisarahabout 19 years ago
gotta love a good fantasy!

the imagination is a wonderful thing ... of course in real life, she would have reported it, but in this make-believe world, she wants the stranger again! when will he return?

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
For a long time...

Carl wanted anal with her. Could it be that his story about losing his jacket, keys, etc. was just that, a story? Could it be that the email was actually from Carl?

This is the world of FICTION. We can have it however the author writes it. I liked that the story leaves open lots of possibilities. Until I read the sequel I get to have my own fantasy about what happens next.

Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In a fantasy, this works for me

Of course, in real life this would provoke much different feelings. But this isn't real life, it's a nicely written story that allows the reader to safely fantasize about having a certain kind of sex that feels taboo, but where both parties enjoyed it very much and no one got hurt. Nicely written!

MisterDevilsMisterDevilsover 16 years ago
Brilliant.

That was extremely well written. One of the most fantastic stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work.

Matty_WalterMatty_Walterover 11 years ago
nice

Thanks for the nice story. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow morvelous...fucking good...

I had juz cummed for reading the story fucking sexy,, think she'll ask him to come again,,...juicy ass....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Second time

Carl heard her talking in her sleep the next night. He woke excited and humped her from the rear this was nothing unusual. But when she said don't Carl my butt is sore from last night. That got his attention. He got up turned on the light and woke her saying we need to talk what's going on? Katie asked what is going on? Carl said I asked first. Katie asked what did you ask? I asked what's going on? I don't know you started this you turned on the light all pissy. You were talking in your sleep when I rolled over and said your butt was sore from last night and I wasn't even home so who was here? I don't know. What do you mean you don't know? I don't know I was asleep thought you came home drinking and being with your buddies tied me up and took me annually. And you didn't tell me you don't allow me to have annual and you were going to let it slid by. The Hell with this Bull let me see your wrist there were still marks even her openings were still red. I'm calling the police. Wait there's more she showed him the computer. Hey was getting more pissed. So they wait for 3 day's when he was supposed to be out of town for work. Katie asked why when you are out of town? Because we don't know who he is. He had Katie set it up it took several emails her trying with out him being suspicious. Carl acted and actually left town but rented a car to get back and hid it the got in the house unseen. The rapest was a on show.. Katie had one more contact and said forget it ever happened I changed my mind and don't want to risk losing her marriage. Again Carl was to be out of town so Katie had her brother sneek in. She went to bed at 10. Ben her brother told her not to worry. If the rapest came act the best she could as it happened the other time. They had the cameras in the bedroom living room and stairway. A little after 12 heard the front door knob being keyed so he went upstairs and waited. After he was in the bedroom and was starting to tie Katie up he stepped in and took over and Katie dialed 911. The rapest ended up in the pen. They were so happy he got and no one else got hurt. But the police really gave them a lecture.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 1 year ago

Love to read stories like this where the girl where the girl's inhibitions are gradually removed and she begins to enjoy being fucked in the ass. Her new lover knew just how to prime her and gain her cooperation. After that it was smooth sailing as he pounded her ass into submission.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Good Text... Please ask for MORE..!!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit8 months ago

Loved it.

Something similar happened to me once, he had gone to work one morning, I thought he came back and fucked me. When I finally got up I found a painter in our lounge.

He showed me a note written by hubby, Help yourself to anything.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous