All Comments on 'The Hole'

by YS3333

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tdelain69tdelain69almost 19 years ago
we want more

Oh what a tease! I do hope this is "to be continued."

Tonny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not quite!

A good framework but you didn't fulfil the promise.

How come she was 19 in paragraph 1 and 20 before the end of the story?

The word for garments is "clothes" not "cloths". "Cloths" is the plural for domestic, like cleaning, cloths. "Clothes" is specific to clothing.

I have never heard "drywall" applied to a ceiling, as you did when he was above her bathroom - but then you may be American.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HUH

The sound of slapping your ass on hers? Using a double ended dildo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

The hole every brother's cock belongs in is the one between his sister's legs. The boy finds out real soon that nothing compares with blowing his brotherly balls up his cute sister's cute little cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

I would have let her catch me looking at her and she probably would.ask me if I liked what I was looking at .And I would said how beautiful she was and got her real horny.Then I would tell her I seen her get herself off.And I would say that I would love to suck your tits lick your ass and fuck you real good.And that way I guarantee it she would end up spreading her legs.And she would suck you off to.plus she would be so horny she would swallow all of it. From a faggot cock lover!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous