All Comments on 'Colleen'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 432 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Well, what about finishing it?

It is a great story.

I wouldn't mind hearing Barbara's side though, maybe she was blackmailed into the affair, it could be that she wasn't such a horrible person? I don't like to not hear the other side, even though I am male.

Anyway, finish this some more, give a dit of the other side, or just do some good story.

Thank You Tex

John

beesfanbeesfanover 18 years ago
I agree with Namizujs!

I don't normally seek out stories in this category, but, alerted by Namizujs' comment, I found this one to be very well written, romantic, highly emotional and, imo, very erotic when it needs to be. The incest element is almost irrelevant to what is essentially a story of love between two needy people who happen, in this case, to be brother and sister. Like Namizujs, incredibly the only other person who has so far commented on a story posted so long ago, I too would appreciate the follow up you referred to and would also like to learn what happened to send Barbara down the road she apparently chose to take. However, I wouldn't criticise you for not producing a sequel to a story which only two people have bothered to comment on since April! It's obvious that you put as lot of effort into crafting this tale and, in my opinion, it merits far more public attention than it has apparently received. I hope private feed-back has been sufficient to persuade you that a sequel would be worth while.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to submit this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More, give us more.......

Bring on the rest of the story. And like one of the other guys said, it would be interesting to get the ex-wife's side of the story too.

Very well done, don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A bit cruel.

I thought he was bit cruel to his first wife. He could have listened once.

miester1miester1over 18 years ago
Well Done

This story was well writen and thought out and hopefully the finish will be too. Don't make us wait to long and as far as Barbara is concerned who care's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bravo! Bravo! Such a wonderful story.

This was such a fantastic story and I loved it. I hope you will write many more similar to it, but be warned. It will

be very hard to beat.

Sparkyfb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Masterpiece!

Outstanding story. It made me laugh, it made me cry several times. I've read alot of the stories in this category, and this is the best so far. You should be writing books. If you're not, think about it. I'd buy one from you. I feel like I owe you for getting to read this treasure. Thanks and please write another story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Spectcular

the way you describe and write it is amazing you not only put lust but love and compassion which gives your story an added addiction to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nicely done...

with great sensitivity!

Whether or not you finish this, I do hope you write some more. You have a talent that should be shared!

DJ

Garland26Garland26almost 18 years ago
One of The Best

One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. You certainly did a fantastic job, demonstrating an extraordinary flair for writing. One aspect that made it so wonderful was that it seemed so real and natural. At times, I felt as if I were in the house with them. Best wishes and please let's have a sequel real soon.

Garland26Garland26almost 18 years ago
One of The Best

One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. You certainly did a fantastic job, demonstrating an extraordinary flair for writing. One aspect that made it so wonderful was that it seemed so real and natural. At times, I felt as if I were in the house with them. Best wishes and please let's have a sequel real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Everything

It has it all love,betrayal,new love,eroticism,tears and laughter.It is one of the best on the whole Literotica site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
...

I really liked the flow of the story. Take out the erotic scenes and you have the basis for a standard movie plot. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this work. Thank You for sharing it.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
For a Californian...

...you do a pretty good impression of a good ole Texas boy. Bobby is my kinda guy; hard working, loyal, and decent to a fault. He just fell in love with his sister, is all. That their family accepted it all so readily is little more than wishful fantasy fulfilment really. My cousins, and their 35 year love affair, and tragically, their near complete banishment from family ('near complete' because I refuse to NOT TO LOVE THEM OR THEIR KIDS), is more the norm in this appearances conscious society. So sad...They are wonderful, highly moral minded people. You told a happy, romantic story of love and family. Good for you...

David48David48almost 18 years ago
D A M N

Cancel that FIFTY P L E A S E. I got so excited about the story I failed to vote the ONE HUNDRED it so richly deserved! DEFINITELY M Y BAD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Strange...

that a story on literotica could make me wish there hadn't been any sex in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bravo

Simply an amazing story. You write so well, it conveyed the whole scene as if I was there. Magnificent..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Woah

i dont usually leave comments, in fact this is my first one. i felt compelled to congratulate you on your story. it is wonderfully written, and very realistic.

HookmeistrHookmeistrover 17 years ago
Absolutely amazing and awe inspiring....

I've written lots of private emails to various authors on this site. I also ONLY comment when I really love someone's work. I don't bother with stories I don't enjoy. This is my first public comment. I absolutely loved how you developed the characters and plot along with all the drama, love, sex, intimacy and everything that you included. I was completely taken in by the story and am off to read your sequel now. I have no doubt that it will be equally as amazing. I just hope that the series continues or, at the very least, that you continue with other stories, especially in the genre. Though I do enjoy the incest genre I'm not always a fan of the pure sex only type stories that severely lack a good story line. You are among the best of the writers on Lit. Thank you so much for your time, energy and passion. You are a talent worth following.

Patrick

p.s. I hope your follow-up stories tell something about what led to Barbara's infidelity and would really have loved to have read the letter she sent that he tore up. I belive you took the right course of action with Bobby's character in not having him get back with her of course. I would also love to know what happens with his career and more about the relationships he forges professionally. I think it might add something to his character and the story-line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A truly beautiful love story

Tex:

With a goodly portion of eroticism thrown in for good measure. You have an ability to tell a great story, a talent which is rare. Hope you are able to exercise it often. Thank You Ronnie W.

GwenAGwenAover 17 years ago
Its Awesome!

I have yet to enjoy a story which has so many pages in a chapter. I tend to bored easily with long stories. But I gotta say this doesn't bored me at all. Good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Who said story writing was a dead art>

What an pleasent change to read a well written well crafted story. Thoughtfull and tender, well done Mr Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well written

It's always a wonderful things when I can read a short story and come out feeling for the characters. Very well done, and I look forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful.

Tex- this story is so beautifully written it brougth tears to my eyes. You are a wonderful writer and have a beautiful way with words. Stop being lazy. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stop being lazy !

Which is a case of the pot calling the kettle black if ever I heard one. This is a lovely story, well writen, great, well rounded characters. It deserves to be completed. John B. Sydney,Australia

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
A Serious, Deliberate Decision

This is a beautiful story full of pain, love and tenderness. What I liked best was that Mike and Colleen made a serious, deliberate decision to be lovers and it was not driven by lust or a lack of inhibitions caused by drunkenness. I look forward to reading more.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truly one of the best stories ever

A masterpiece...the story that everyone should read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
True enough, A Beautifully Written Story

a bit on the unbelievable side on the nonchallant get together and getting my sister pregnant and all family members being lovely dovey, but because the story is so tenderly told, you could ignor that "unbelievable" factor.

to me, the wife who had the kid as black as coal?, did you say,,, to me, that angle was also unforgetable. poor woman,,, it's too bad the author made her as dumb as a stone,,, for in real life, even the most "stupid women" would not take that kind of a chance with a pregnancy they didn't know if it's their husband's or anothe man's, especially if the other man is a different RACE!

any way, taken as it is told, the poor woman character is now stuck with a kid that no man --- at least not her former husband and not the black man she fucked with --- would want, so her INCOME's been greatly reduced, but with another mouth other than hers to feed.

it's gonna be a tough life for her and the kid, at least for many years to come yet, unless she's able to get a really high paying job or is able to get hooked up with a rich man, both of which are small chances, with someone her history,,,

again, in "real life" even "the most stupid of women" would not do that; they may fuck around but they would not hang a heavy stone around their neck and jump into a deep and strong-current river like that,,,,

two separate stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet and tender story well told,

I enjoyed the way the author expressed his thoughts and emotions to deal with a hot and complicated plot and the characters were well described so that we can travel along that path to ultimate love and self acceptance. I do hope that the writer will continue to tell us how it all works out.

Rabbitrunner91Rabbitrunner91almost 17 years ago
Please keep writing

Hi, you have a good way with words and you have put a full amount of emotions into the characters of your story. You captured the angst of Bobby after he discovered Barbara's unfaithfulness. That was good.

I did have a problem with understanding WHY he did not read any of the communications from Barbara. Actually I know why, but that part of Bobby did not come across in your writing.

I would like you to keep writing, you have a way with words and can pull the reader into the story. That is the mark of a good writer.

If you were to read some of my early stories you will see that they are tripe. I've continued to write over the years and have improved, though the pices are not posted on the literotica site.

What do you do for a living? My question is relating to writing? Do you do things that entail putting words on paper? If you do, you could hone your skill and be a good story writer.

Thanks for the piece. It is a true story, not just a piece of suck and fuck. Yours is a good story and a well written one. Please keep writing.

Thanks.

Rabbit.Runner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
curious

curious you spend a great deal of time to show his emotions to work through his separation with his wife but you fail to explain the emotional turmoil that must surely come with their decision to have incest. this story would have been better if you developed the turmoil they must have gone through in sorting out their feelings on this issue.

also at one point she yells at him "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" then she accepts his advances. this did not seem like a valid reaction. this story would have been better if you had developed that scene better.

continue on with this story. you are good with writing emotions into the characters. I'd like to know what else happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Un-putdownable

Tex: Yours is the gift of storytelling that is meant to be shared with others, with the world. Your story is what i can best describe as "un-putdownable". I enjoyed every minute of it.

But whatever happened to Barbara? I'm sure you can develop a sequel wherein Barbara connects with Robert once more and he accepts her once again. Its here that the plot thickens but everything turns out well for everybody involved-Robert, Colleen, and Barbara.More power to you.

And I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this story

is one of the most gut wrenching, and the most heartwarming stories that i have ever read. a vote of 100 is to low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best single story...

...that I have read on this site so far. I came across it while searching for the name "Colleen", because that was the name of my first love. You did her name proud, at least in my heart. I loved your description of Bobby's thoughts and emotions at and after his heart was broken and marriage destroyed. Very realistic, and something I could (unfortunately) identify with. Also, I'm glad that you made it so that the family accepted Bobby and Colleen's relationship with such grace. From the moment she got pregnant I was worried how that was going to work out. I could go on and on...but I'll just stop here. :) Great, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
incredible

this story goes above and beyond the rest of all the stories on this website. it has a realistic sense that makes it so much better, and it seems i decided to begin reading this story at the right time since chapter 3 was just put up today. well now im off to ch. 2

thanks for this awesome story.

grplrkrgrplrkrover 16 years ago
Fantstic

Don't you just hate it when what you think will be just another stroke story turns into a classic that moves you to tears. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best story yet....

I agree with the reader that said this was the best story on the entire site. I'm going to read Chapters 2 & 3 right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Take a bow Texas

The quality of this piece is going to make the other stories seem...well, ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Only just

found this little gem of a story.As well as the love between the two,I enjoyed the interaction with the children,the author must be a parent to have written this.

klaxxklaxxabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I can't add anything to the well deserved praise others have already lauded on this magnificent story. I would like to know what happened to Barbara. I would absolutely hate to see her come back into the picture, and especially for Robert to take her back. What I hope is that she was complicit in whatever her lover was into at the office (fraud, embezelment, money laundering, etc.), and is doing some serious time in a cage. You write emotional scenes very well. When Barbara's infidelity was revealed, I felt kicked in the gut. I felt just as much elation at various points in the story, sometimes moving me to tears at the sheer joy and beauty of the love being expressed. Megan and Molly's request to call Bobby "daddy" was one such moment. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift with us unworthy worms. One thing, though: if you rip this family apart, I will kill you. (Please take this as a compliment - you've made me care about them as if I knew them personally).

Aramis20Aramis20about 16 years ago
Wow

Wow, this is one of the most touching heartwarming not to mention erotic (;-]) stories I have read... the way you show everyone's emotions... I could spend hours reading this. Wait... that's exactly what I plan to do. Off to read parts 2 and 3. ;-]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...Wow

Best story I've read in quite some time. The way you gave Bobby and Colleen good backgrounds was nice, as too many stories have about 5 lines at the start before the fucking gets underway. Well done, and I look forward to reading the rest of the story :)

ToskToskalmost 16 years ago
There's a glitch

On page 2 I can't see the anything past the phrase: Only the numbness remained.

I know there's more cause I can't even see the buttons for the next page. Somebody wanna tell me what to do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Touching

love the story except 1 thing, y does coleen have short hai? i love ladies with long hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WITHOUT QUESTION....

...the very best brother-sister story I have read on Literotica. A couple of other tales held that spot before, but now you have exceeded all my expectations. It contained every principle I hold dear. The background, the initial tragedy, the trip through the recovery, the soft path to love, the pregnancy and the family's final acceptance, the finality and permanence of their love. It has to be perfect story of brother-sister love, and their honesty in making that happen. Thank you.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Your character development was done in such a soft and loving way that this reader set aside his usual desire for a fast paced sexual story. I had a very good idea of where things were going but I was more than happy to enjoy the ride to get there. I think that you have much talent and that as you hone your craft with future submissions you will continue to get rave reviews. Thank you so much for COLLEEN.

desibandhudesibandhuover 15 years ago
Good one

Good story, loved the characters.

IAN_TIAN_Tover 15 years ago
Absolutely superb

What a beautiful story!!

This is a tender but erotic story that even though I read it previously some time ago still has power.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Beginning

I feel compelled to write this after only reading half of the first page. The characters have been built up perfectly. damn it's all prefect. good work!

desibandhudesibandhuover 15 years ago
BEST..

BEST .. nothing less than that ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Now i see why so many people voted for this story. WELL DONE :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i almost missed work

I loved this story. I began to read it before going to work

yesterday and was so into it i almost called out sick. The writing was superior and heartfelt. There were points that i wished these people were, at least, my neighbors because there was so much love around. congratulations to you. I don't know how long it took you to get this together but it is far and away one of the best stories i have ever read on this or any other web site. In fact it was better than most books i have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
An amazing beginning to an amazing story

To the first time reader: be careful because you're about to lose the rest of your day. I read all three chapters start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No sleep for me

This was one of the best stories I have ever read. I found myself losing my place several times as I was trying hard not to fall out of my chair laughing. I started reading and couldn't stop until I was finished with the entire story. Around 5am I finally stopped reading and kept hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

It has been a long time since I read such a heartwarming story of true love. The fact that Bobby and Colleen are brother and siste just makes it all the more special. I could really feel the love they shared. The story was extremely well written and had just the right amount of sex added to make it enticing and stimulating. I am looking forward to reading more about them or anything else you submit. Well done and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

Well Done. Very Moving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

Great story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

Great!!

Dr. Raoul DukeDr. Raoul Dukeabout 15 years ago
Best of the Best

"Colleen" has been one of my favorite Lit stories for years (yet amazingly, I've never commented on it!) and I have yet to find anything hear that equals its characters, its amazingly involving story, and most importantly its heart. Even though the phrase is a misnomer, since we're reading the story on our computer screens, I couldn't put this one down!

mzzqtmzzqtabout 15 years ago
This story...

Is so heart wrenching, that I cannot call it erotica! It truly IS a love story! Great job :) OK.. the sex scenes were hot.. but the story would have still been awesome, had you glossed over the details!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cant stop reading

Its got so be the best story i've read in a while. i could not stop reading. did not want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

This story was incredible! It had so much love and care, it's unbelievable! The sex scenes were nothing short of amazing, and I was cumming as much as bobby! The detail makes me wish I was the one that was ramming my cock into colleens sweet, juicy cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No 1

This story is just amazing. One of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

Very emotional and well written. Loved it keep up the great work

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Beautiful

This story is one of the best on this site

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
I'm sorry...

...but there isn't any rating higher than five stars or 100 percent. This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Very well written. You hit all my emotional buttons, and I think that is something an excellent author can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As best as it can get

You really know what love is and what human emotions are.... This story is a masterpiece.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Emotional wreck

I have been an avid reader for over 2 years now and I have to say this is the most romantic story I have ever read in my life. I laughed, cried, spit in anger and jumped up and down in joy. I have to admit I got very wet more than a few times too. My fingers and chair smells like a cat house. (Grin) I am going to make my husband read this story Saturday and watch his crotch. I know we are in for a good day. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Nice to see some romance for a change.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Great expectations

You said you would appreciate a high rating...There isn't a high enough rating for the first chapter of this story in my opinion. I did something I don't often do and shared this on my facebook wall. Most of my friends have read some of my writings and expected little in the way of a problem what I got was a flurry of compliments to you on what an awesome story and questions about where they could read more. Thank you for opening up my family and friends to my passion.

Kadinza of ELune

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fine climax - physical & emotional

As a writer "Texas Refugee" deserves all appreciation for the narrative skill moulding the entire tale from physical platue to a climax of love with responsibility. Texas is imaginative, narrative and a thinker for responsibility. This is a great part of his writing. Well written - justice has been done to the subject & the 'pen'. Leaving aside the moral part, the end is the beauty of the whole story. The entire episod is floating smoothly taking along the reader. Congrats, TEXAS !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MMMMMMM

HOT HOT HOT!!

biggeoffbiggeoffover 13 years ago
Beautiful

I am sorry but there isn't any rating higher than five stars . This is one of the best stories I've read . It is a heart warming story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible.

So SO well written, this should be submitted for publishing!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Wonderful beginning

I only say beginning because I see there is more! This could stand alone and still rate the 5 I gave it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Um wow best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Heart touching

This is a wonderful story, that made my almost cry while reading.

I have to say, that i felt sorry for Barbara - as much as i understand how much it must have hurt him, i feel sorry for her. For that part I am not fond with Robert not even giving her a chance to talk to him. I would have wished he would have stand the pain to face and listen to her, even just for telling that he is done with their relationship. Nevertheless you have quite earned the highest score from me.

I wish for you're talent in writing be rewarded more than just by comments on this website.

Regards,

Hakan

fireguy365fireguy365over 13 years ago
Looking for lust, found a beatuiful story

I don't see how anyone could rate this story anything but a 5, unless there was a higher number. I stumbled onto this gem and was hooked from the start. The sex isn't the grind and bump stuff we find in most of these stories, Bobby wasn't endowed with a 9-inch and thick as your wrist dick. It was true love making. Please continue and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Wow !!! What a great story. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop.Some parts brought tears too my eyes. As I said EXCELLENT !!!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
A beautiful story

I really liked this story. It was very touching.

Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Most amazing story! I keep coming back to time after time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is the first comment I've ever left. This story has me laughing at times, smiling at times, hell, it even brought tears to my eyes at times. Simply the best story I've read on this site so far. I can see there are two further stories which I'm thoroughly looking forward to reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We Cried

My sister cried when we read this. An absoluetly beautiful tale; we cannot wait until this story continues. Perfection in just seven pages!

Keep it up.

-Jack & Megan:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An evocative feeling of what family should be like.

normally i never comment on anything but upon completion of this wonderful story i felt i had to. words cannot describe how wonderful you are as an author, this is probably the best story i have ever read and if this subject wasnt so taboo in mainstream society and you released this as a book im sure you would make billions from its sales

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Master of His Craft

You are a master of your craft. This story has to be the best I've seen on this site. EVER. It wasn't just about eroticism or some form of taboo subject. It was about the many variations of love, and the joy and pain we receive when we choose to be in it. I encourage you to keep on writing. And if one day should you choose to write a novel of sorts, please share. I would definitely buy it, as your writing probably tops the eighty percent of authors currently wasting bookstore shelf space. Kudos on the Mark Twain reference... loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Literature

Transcendent prose, vivid characterization, believable passion, insight, depth, intriguing twists and truly sensual eroticism. This is not the standard pap found in most of these pages. This is literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding

Nice to see I'm not the only one who really enjoyed your story. You have a gift for this, so keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Quality

This is the best I have read yet. Sexy and titilating yet not written as "pornography". Author is a true story teller and a master of his work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

I've read on literotica for years and this is one of the best written, most dramatic and moving stories I've seen on it in a long while. texas refugee can really tell a story! I admit, if the story doesn't get good soon in most stories, I skip to the 'good part', but I was captivated all the way up to, during and after the 'good part'.

Thanks for a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What about Barbara?

Oh, the stuff she sent to her husband (which he tore up and did not read) was just the evidence that she had screwed the black guy only once and because he had crafted a frame up for her husband and threatened to use it if she didn't, or even if she told anyone. Actually it was more a rape and threats about her doing anything about it.

Still, who cares about the risks of a severely screwed up kid when brother and sister have kids together.

By the way Barbara did finally do okay. She put the kid up for adoption, and ended up marrying someone a little less judgmental.

Colleen and her brother did okay for a couple of years until somebody found out they weren't married, but were brother and sister. This bothered them, but was catastrophic for the kids at school when the word got around there. Too bad but life persists in being life.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 13 years ago
Outstanding Story

One of the best written stories I have read on Literotica. More please.Thanks

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 13 years ago
top5 story

thank you Texas Refugee for your beautiful story.. thx

top5 story ever !

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing!

one of the best stories ever!

It had each and every flavour required for a successful story...

And, we don't care how lazy you are, we just want the sequel to this one as soon as possible!

Keep writing such beautiful stories....

Best of luck!

:)

InfectednationsInfectednationsover 12 years ago
Best story I've ever read on here.

Will re-read this over and over again.

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 12 years ago
one of the best

This is one of the best stories on this site - in my opinion, anyway. I'm sure you've heard this before, but you really should have put this one in the Romance category. After all, Bobby and Colleen fell in love. The fact that she's his sister is really just a footnote. Man you're a good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it...

I am usually not a big fan of stories this long, but absolutly COULD NOT stop reading it. Great story, made me cry a bunch of times. Five stars baby, and thanks.........

butterscotchsodabutterscotchsodaover 12 years ago
Sir,

This is the first comment I have ever written. Or can remember writing. I haven't read the story yet, only the fast half of the first page. I had to stop reading and come here to comment immediately. I can't even explain why, I started writing with the intention of complimenting you but I can't think properly.

Perhaps it's the context of my own life that makes it so powerful for me but I found it deeply moving. You write well. Thank you.

Sorry, if this comment is ludicrous; I'm sort of a ludicrous guy. Anyway.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awwwww

This was the cute-ist story ever!!! :) <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Work

The sex scenes certainly turned me on, but, I got the most pleasure and satisfaction from getting caught up in the story and invested in the characters. I couldn't stop reading. Your straightforward, easy-going prose made it delightful to experience the character development, descriptions, and arc. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

one of the best i have ever read

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
Just as good the second time

Just re read ch1, on my way to the rest again. One of the best stories on literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous