All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 04'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the reunification is lame

as predicted by others, you are forcing these two back together. you are violating the characters, and you are moving it too fast. all the anger and most of the blame are instantly being dumped/displaced on Bill.

i could see them getting together to get Bill. i could see a fling as they get excited after a while - but the first time they get together again?

this is very poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Always the man's fault

Of course! It was all Bill's fault! He tricked Sue into fucking him! She really had no choice! All those months of sucking his cock, it was all because he was so slick! No responsibility on her part at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
no comment

just what will the ending be... stay tuned ..bill needs his ...sue needs hers ... and john needs retribution...revenge... and peace.. that im not sure hell ever get .. or will she ... bill deserve no peace ....lives destroyed because of ...why didnt she experiment with hubby instead ... all the things she did withbill she never did withhubby is what bothers me most... as he will always think he was second .. he will never be first ... he needs to find someone to be first with ..in all the areas sue wasnt with him ...nancy gave him her ass who will give him the ace bj

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
Makes sense to me.

This man loves his wife. Another man used her, like a power tool or an automobile. He was a predator. They are not yet healed and are not together. They are working on it. It has to be a little faster than real life, or it would be one hell of a long, sad, boring story! The author has not made this easy for them. I can understand the wife realizing she was wrong and knowing it won't happen again. I can see the husband not being able to believe that. Should he find a new woman? Will the new one always be the perfect, faithful wife? It isn't so easy to find these perfect spouses, be they men or women. You have to try to build a life with the one you have invested time in, if possible. Shit happens. He has to forgive (Never forget!) or cut her loose. Neither is easy for him. It takes time. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
pretty good

I guess I'm a minority again, but I thought it was a pretty well written story with a good plot and fairly erotic sexual depictions. I did not read sections 2 or 3 but this part seems to describe two sincere people trying to rebuild the married life they once enjoyed. Compared to many of the stories on Literotica, this one is pretty conservative. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cockeyed as Predicted

Author you just don't get it do you! Fairy tails don't end this smooth. She's been fucking one or two bigger cocks for months before getting caught. She was looking forward to more! She cut her husband off - she was cuckolding him without concern. But she loves him - right till next time!!!

The braindead pills you gave the pitiful husband are affecting you as well.

If you were a new or hack writer it could be forgiven, but this is Totally Unrealistic - do you read the comments - do you care - do you understand your loss of respect falls with his - this unrealistic crap. Perhaps, you need a marriage counselor. Damn what a shameful poor use of some talent.

Well another almost a story down the drain. Perhaps next try you will grow up and be a big boy!

jlpbspjlpbspalmost 19 years ago
BILL NEEDS TO GET HIS

Maybe after Bill get his they can start working on their issues and get things worked out. I hope so.Keep up the good work. Thanks for writting this story

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
This isn't the end.

Don't worry, this isn't the end of the story.

The story is also posted here, up to chapter 5. The author left a note in the comments section there as well explaining that more is to come but he won't be able to submit them for a month due to work.

http://storiesonline.net/library/st_get.php?id=44833

Those disappointed with this chapter, read the next. This is one of the better stories I've read. One of the real few were you can really get inside of the wronged party's head and see how much he is sufferieng cause of this. Those feelings of doubt will always be there, either when it comes to his wife or if he gets with someone else. She's done more damage to him then she realizes(and she knows she's done a lot) I feel or will ever realize.

I seriously hope John can find some happyness in the end. Either with Sue, Nancy, or with someone else. As for Bill, well just check out chapter 5. Though I really hope more happens to him.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Oh Boy...

Well the story is getting good....

and I have to agree with Effect, don;t worry y'all it gets better.

the only problem I have is it won't be finished for over a month!!!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
great

great story can't wait for the next chapter

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
now you're talking..

let's get what's coming to bill out of the way 1st, then we can talk about reconciliation. too bad nothing illegal is in the works for him, but i still hope he dies.

great story! bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Now it's getting interesting!

Looking forward to part 5! Author is doing a good job of showing how much damage she did to her husband. She is truly remorseful this is evident as well as their love for one another but can he ever trust her? Sometime they both will need to move on either with each other or without. She has done all the right things but will he give her a second chance? I don't think he will ever move on without her in his life. Waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re: Always the man's fault

Yep, and if you think this is bad, wait until the 5th chapter.

Face it, curious2c has one plot:

* The wife cheats, and husband is devastated by it, not only by the cheating but by the fact that (usually) it has been going on for some time and she has been enjoying it or at least doing things she's denied him.

* It turns out the lover used either force or drugs to get her to start, thereby absolving her of her deeds.

* They get back at the love and also get back together.

That pretty much sums up almost every story. In the end, the wife is not at fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like this so far

I really am enjoying the emtional roller coaster that these two are going through. This is not a simple problem with simpleton solutions and your writing is examining that. The sex scenes are good--but the thought processes that the characters are going through are even better.

By the way--I believe Sue has accepted blame for what she did. Bill played her, but she knows she could have said no. So Previous comments really do not make much sense.

JimD--I think I have taken to ranting to much lately!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unrealistic

Screwing up what started out to be a possibly great story. She doesn't give a shit about him, she only feels guilty. He needs to dump her and find a woman worthy of him. All this psycho shit is a load of crap......she's totally responsible. If he can't get over her, waste her ass 'cause he sure as hell will NEVER be able to trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is worse than shitty

How can you write this shit? You are more fucked up than dick head John. I have read a lot of lousy stories on this site, and even a few good ones, but yours is the worst of all. I will not lower myself by reading any more of your worthless blame it on the limp dick cuckold husband shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Responsiblility

I don't know where you're idea of responsibility comes from but to actually read that it was Bills fault cause he was too slick for her to understand? I mean did he have some sort of brainwashing, jedi mindtrick or hypnosis going on here that we don't get? No to put the blame on Bills shoulders is to make excuses for the wife that makes this story laughable really. I have to agree with the other comments about the crap that it is to blame a guy for putting the moves on her.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Interesting and compulsive.

Those who complain that the author has only one plot, seem to only admit the existence of one "real" plot.

<P>

This chapter had some really hot sex. Why wouldn't they be tempted to keep it up? Independent of marraige.

Personally I would say end their marraige before they start dating... Just to avoid any confusion about his initial position. But I definitely agree that it is a great story.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
Both are at fault, but Bill is more so

Both are at fault, but Bill is more so. The hubby is not saying wifey has no fault in the matter, but Bill had his sights on her and was a pro at manipulation. It took almost a year to get to her. This is real life stuff that happen to real people. It is rarely as simple as we like it to be. How often have you found yourself in a place you never dreamed? Or making decisions you never thought you would have to make? We can judge from on high, or we can look at this on a human level and take into account all the factors before making a judgment. Believe me, it is harder to forgive and reconcile than it is to just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
""Look John, there will never be another man for me. I know this in my heart."

You've got to be kidding!!! After sucking on a ten inch cock in a moving car, after swallowing every drop of sperm Bill had, after "taking it up the ass" which she would never even consider with her husband and after being "spit roasted" by her boss and a client, Sue has the "gall" to say that! Yeah, I think they should get back together .... NOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Funny

Its really funny how she manages to victimize herself and make Bill the bad guy.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Certainly Bill needs to suffer and badly. He knowingly seduced a Married Woman.

However, the cheating slut bitch is MORE than equally guilty. She was knowingly with a MARRIED MAN while she, the slut, was also Married!

No room for innocence. Now, it's clear that C2C is going down the path of unjustified reconciliation and nothing can stop that runaway train, but we don't have to vote high scores.

It's too bad such talent wasted on tripe.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
lol...lol.lo.

wow bill seduced her, hummm that what you call it these days. Did bill kidnap, did bill drug her, did bill rape her, nope i don't think so, so now what everybody is saying is he is he preyed on her. So I guess he just set a slut trap and she fell in to it, wow maybe i should order one.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A STAB IN THE DARK AT RECON

there's still retaliation and revenge. TK U MLJ LV NV

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
The author should leave a cuck alert.

The author curious2c should announce at the start that the story is for wimps and should leave a cuck alert. This is sheer waste of time for real men. After reading 4 chapters one realizes he has accepted the slut's cheating. Pure cuck. Atleast leave a cuck alert for the readers.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Slap! To! Face! & Groan!!

curious2c, Again with the blowjob while driving! Again??? What the fuck is with you and getting head while driving a ton of high-powered machinery down a busy street?

The only rational explanation I can figure for your storyline is that you are heavily invested in shares of major pharmaceutical corpse. You will madden so many readers, their doctors will blizzard them with expensive prescriptions as you merrily skip to the bank with your misbegotten dividends.

This story needs to be reposted from the LW genre to the more correct Humor & Satire section on this site. Congratulations on how skillfully you have baited us, your readers. Hook, line & sinker! Now all that is left to do, is to gaff us and drop us in ice.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

The way they had sex was nearly identical to what she relayed about her first time will Bill. Surprised he was able to perform.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I agree with fanfare

how could she even consider replicating the act that ruined their marriage and put her in the hospital? Their first attempt at reconciliation and she brings back those memories? I am surprised he didn't pull over and kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good God

Poor poor little ol' me, I didn't know I was being targeting by a man so he could fuck me. I was just an innocent little girl and didn't know that a man other than my husband would want to stick his cock in me. Boohooohoooo. Stupid cunt.

"Ashamed at myself I knew that I was lucky that we had been in that accident when we were or by now I would have been the company whore."

No Sue, you WERE the company whore. A real true, pay the client off with you cunt whore.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Lame Reconciliation

"His comments had been putdown in a mild sense, but always Susan had heard them." And what did Sue say when Bill put him down? Did she ever stand up for her husband?

And I still don't get this "I was flattered" BS. I believe it has been established that she is attractive, so why did she need the flattery.

Re Fanfare and BJ's while driving - I was thinking the same thing when Nancy did it, I was surprised that he idn't say something!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
First Person

When shifting from John speaking to Sue and back again, please give SOME indication, even if it's just some dashes between paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"One day while at my psychologist's she started me on why I had let Bill talk me into having sex that first time. I described the feelings of ugliness and inferiority I had been having and how all the flirting and suggestive conversation had warmed me up

Here "cums" ANOTHER curious2c cheating WHORE wife apology and excuse to cover for Sue despicable, traitorous, SLUTTY actions.

In C2C mental MIDGET mind, no wife who cheats should EVER be blamed for anything she does .... EVER! She should be immediately forgiven and her husband should surrender his "self worth" and immediately BEG the CUNT to return .... it's not like she would EVER consider spreading her legs again for the next HUGH COCK that happen to be near her slimy holes?!?

"CAN'T HAVE THE THREE HOLE CUM DUMP CUNT BEING BLAMED FOR HER CHEATING, WHORING & BETRAYAL" ... RIGHT Curious2c!?!"

Btw C2C .... next time you consider posting one of these RAAC "beauties" do us ALL a favor and stay in your bedroom closet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, one anon is not happy! I like it 5*

I think reconciliation allows the writer to explore inter personal relationships, intense emotions, examine consciences, dig deep into the soul etc. "Torching the bitch" is so one dimensional appealing to the bitter, simple soul, enough said...

Having said that the victim of adultery has the right to act the way they see fit, if that means legal revenge so be it but not everyone sees everything in black and white....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Three hole cum dump?

I like that one, Anony! Myself, when I found out my wife wanted to separate because she needed to 'find herself, I let her go. When I found her in a deep liplock with another guy and he had one hand on her tit at a restaurant, I pried my grandmothers wedding ring off her left hand. She was crying by the time it came off, swearing she hadn't done anything. I pointed out their hot kiss and his hand on her tit and advised her to divorce me for abandonment because while she might have still been looking for herself, I found her, with another guy.

That was almost 20 years ago now. A friend who I've stayed in contact with tells me my ex did divorce me for abandonment, but only after 5 years of looking for me. After that, she was married 4 times, had 5 kids and has divorced again.

Me? I live alone because I swore off women, none of them can be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Give me a break

He's thinking with the little head again. Too bad can't give it a negative 5.

techreadertechreaderover 7 years ago
Rapidly Switching POV

There are a couple of places in this chapter where the point-of-view between John and Susan switches rapidly, and is unannounced. At least a line of dashes or asterisks to mark the change would make this an easier read.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Still hot reading

But getting stupid.

She became a fucking cum dumpster. Bill could not have made her something she wasn't. He didn't drug or brainwash her.

Bill truly sucks but an honorable wife would never be in danger of fucking him. Only stupid sluts or at most, a wife in a moment of weakness that regrets and doesn't repeatedly fuck him.

Sue is a stupid slut. You still haven't reconciled that fact with the image of a loving wife you are trying to drape over a disgusting whore.

Bill didn't cause her disgusting behavior. She needs to own it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ANGER

This applies to this series and to all writers. Anger is most always a manifestation

of fear. Anger is nonproductive and harmful, Fear,on the other hand, can be focused and dealt with. The real fear must identified and in focus. It is most often a loss of self esteem. Once this has been accomplished, look-out! The protagonist is in for a vary hard time.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
To the most recent Anon.

Anger is very useful. It is also known by other names. Passion. Drive. It does not only come about from fear. =-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't forget

Motivation: anger can motivate you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEVER AGAIN

Would I be able to touch that cheating skank knowing what she willingly did with Bill and at least one other man and was planning to do with multiple dicks? Oh hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"I think he was nervous about having sex with me"

Really? Well, I think he was nervous about having sex with her.....in a moving car.

Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 6 years ago
Oh my god?

This story has just got so f##king boring! Thats enough for me before i slit mh wrists of throat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

Did the same author write chapter 1?

Her adultery is revealed cause she was in an auto accident as she sucked off her lover.

And her first renewed sexual contact with her husband is to suck him off in a moving car?

Show of hands. Who thinks this is a good idea as a plot device?

Stupid way to move story along. Husband is hurt bitter and not able to forgive and you do the exact same sex act that caused all the trouble. Sheesh.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Really. More exculpate the cheater

Yeah, this plot really lacked that element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story runs in circles

Within the circles are an endless stream of psychobabble.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
agree with anon 7/13

As soon as she starts to get his cock out in the car I would expect her husband to have a shit fit as that is what she did with Bill. And then deep that him? Something else they never did. So what she learned from Bill she is doing to him and he has no bad flash backs.

All along a guy will wonder if his wife is comparing his sex to her lovers and now this proves in somewhat.

I wonder if she starts to ask for three some so she canonic again get a DP.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Pathetic

Give me a fucking break! Can any author on loving wives come up with anything other then, that the wife innocent wife never stood a chance because the bloke she willingly cheated on her husband with was a womanising predator and the wife now a victim, even more so than her husband. Because the so called innocent wife never stood a chance against a skilled seducer as her lover, the wife is now a victim not a cheater. Fuck me how come the cheater always gets a free pass if she is a woman?

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 3 years ago
Hard read

Sorry, but the constantly inconsistent head-hopping made this almost unreadable. Shame about that, it wasn't bad until this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Happy willing cuckold.

John needs to commit suicide. He's making excuses for his scheming, unfaithful wife. No wife wold betray her husband the way she did. She didn't love him, or respect him. Her shrink must be a first grade, six year old. So far, she hasn't been held accountable for her actions, not even a lttle bit. Remember, she was supposed to come up with a solution to fix their marriage. Never mentioned again. She has shown John, she thinks so little of him, that she hasn't given one thought to a solution. Her halfwit brain came up with an idea to split up and she'll wait for him to come back and cuckold him some more.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
BJ in moving car after first dinner-date? Really???

What better way to remind John of her and Bill’s 10-inch cock. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Sure. It is all Bill's fault....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't think John's reactions in this chapter would truly happen. As he didn't actually see any sexual encounters between Sue and Bill it's much easier to ignore the cheating. All he has are the images that he conjurors up in his mind. It's like trying to imagine the partners your wife/girlfriend may have had before you met. You don't you ignore the possible images and don't conjure them up. It would be just the same for John, he could actively refuse to imagine Sue having sex with Bill.

What, however, would still stand is the trust issue. John knows Sue cheated and would have problems with trusting her again.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Yep the impossible is happening in cartoon land where the offending caricature lands on her feet

2/5

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

Still not going anywhere.... And this is part 4 ...

BulaklakBulaklakover 2 years ago

Nope. It got worse. The back and forth crap is HORRIBLE. cant even finish it. No rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was Bill a predator, or did he just see the inner slut in her.

Yes he seduced her, but then he brings a client into a sex session, which she didn't bat an eyelid at and even ran with, then later she got excited at the thought of bedding other clients.

You can't put that down to bill, that is just her inner slut running free.

John would be better to keep her as a friend with benefits and I would be using condoms if I was him

illjoyilljoyalmost 2 years ago

Lol is anyone surprised this is RAAC? Dude this is a c2c story of course it’s gonna be RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I surrender! I stuck with it to the first page of chapter 4 but the second blow job on a man who was driving a car ended my engagement with this story. My patience had already been sternly tested but that was simply a test too far. 2 stars.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

c2c = Cuck to Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was fucking the big dick for several mths, how often is not clear, BUT she clearly loved his big dick and for that alone, shes history. Im not going to be supporting someone who may be comparing me to or wishing that she still was getting hammered into the mattress w/ a big dick. Id never know either, she fooled me for mths while actively cheating, so she'd easily keep her feelings hidden from me as to her satisfaction w/ me in bed or that this is so ho hum that i may need to start hunting for another big dick. Dumb avg dick hubby will never have a clue, only the wreck ruined my entitled fun. Friends w/ benefits maybe but divorce certainly. rk

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

Seriously? The first time they start having reconciliation sex, it's a blowjob in the car while he's driving? The exact same way she got caught in the first place? That should have gone over like a lead balloon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m withholding my score till I can read the whole thing, but I have to say things aren’t looking too good. She wanted some strange, she got some. She wanted reconciliation, she got most of that. Most, but not quite all. She doesn’t want a relationship where John is mistrustful of her. Given her behavior, how can he be anything but mistrustful? She clearly believes she should suffer no consequences for humiliating and disrespecting her husband and her wedding vows. You’re going to shovel pretty industrially to get out of this hole.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol, what do these people think someone does when they 'romance' a woman? Doesn't matter if she's single or married, it's all the same action. Trying to absolve a wife for cheating just because she was 'romanced' is as absurd as it is stupid. I totally understand that people hate predetory men who go after married women who's husbands are failing to 'look after their needs', but really you go too far and almost fail to appreciate that at all times the wife is a self aware autonomous being capable of saying no.

LegacybadLegacybadabout 1 month ago

This has been on a way to crashing down for a couple of chapters now. I dont care if its a BTB or a RAAC story, if it's interesting even if its not great chances are I'll enjoy it at some degree or another. But I dont get why is all Bill's fault. It seems like any sweet talking man trying to seduce her even if its not very good looking can fuck her and he'll keep blaming the guys because they "seduce" her. Some parts just doesnt seem plausible enough for me. Im gonna read the next chapter and see what happens. Maybe it'll all make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous