All Comments on 'Velvet Ch. 02'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Velvet2

It was all a dream, right? Hot enough, but I didn't see the point... Why not just describe another encounter with his mother?

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ernest Hemingsex says thanks for the email.

Thanks for the replies.

Marjorie,

Cosmic: What you wrote is exactly how my story ends! Cool!

Lukas,

Sorry you were disappointed. Like said: I was originally going to make it a 2 parter with how mother and son ended up in bed in the next installment but I decided--while writing the 2nd part--to illustrate the sex dreams Paul had. I unintentionally combined two incest fantasies involving the same actress I had. Thanks for the response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Holy crap!!!

WOW, this was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!! You are an amazing writer and as I wrote this I found myself getting more and more wet and I eventually had to ease out my own orgasm before I could write this review. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
From Ernest Hemingsex

Thank you for the last compliment. Glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Every once in a while I come back to this great story

EH has got it exactly right when his hero says "we fucked like beasts in the wild." That's how any boy feels when he fucks his own mother. When he sticks his fat young cock up between his mother's thighs, pumps away like mad, and blow his balls up his own mother's cunt. Q. What is a mother's cunt for? A. To serve as the receptacle for all the creamy semen in her own son's hot young balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1302 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Velvet Previous Part
Velvet Series Info