All Comments on 'Curse You Uncle Jessie Ch. 02'

by Rabbitrunner91

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very interesting premise

A very unusual story but I really do like it so far. Keep it coming please.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Is he really looking?

Obviously he doesn't need to be nice to anyone. People may have ideas and ulterior motives different from his but he doesn't have to be angry about it. Sherri wanting the money to go to the center is the same as his idea so why be pissed with her?

The story doesn't have him checking out girls that he thinks might be interesting and striking up a conversation---they can't ALL recognize him!! So what does he expect from a file of statistics about a girl?

The story is different. Seldom see this problem here. It's usually about who has the biggest tits or the biggest cock.

Will he really be congenial to the little money grubber?

But is she really a money grubber?? She just may like him. Why, I'll never know. The man is crying about being wanted [forget reasons] by many women. OH, such a terrible fate to occur. A catastrophy! He's devastated. Any man would cry, right?

He worries me.

He sure cut Sherri off at the knees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
bible belt/ chastity belt

This story has no life, no juice, it isn't convincing.

Your series "Back to the farm" was more believable. But again I expect the story to end with superconventional Bible Belt moralism and chaste characters without sex drives, even without a struggle to stay on the "right path".Yuck.

In the Soviet Union we had a very unrealistic literary style: socialist realism. Your style is: Christian realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep up the good work!!!

This one's a bit hard to place, but still a great read, nonetheless... Don't worry about other's comments, keep the stories coming, and I'll keep praising them ^_^

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Not your best

the main character's a putz. Who cares who gets the money? Either one would be money well spent. He's got a great house, some land with a trout stream and enough money to live on. Why's he so upset with the girls? Horrible, one wanted to date him, may as well kill her. The other girl had the same goals as him, why's he mad? Maybe he doesn't like girls, or maybe he doesn't like sex. Maybe he should cuddle in a corner with his bible.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
i'm thinking...

...that the Mathew character (lack of character?)was written to display all the whiny self-righteousness and self-centered infantile morality, I expect from religious believers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous