All Comments on 'Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 00'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Promising

beginning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
oh goodie

another bunch of stories about a slut wife and an ass wipe husband. Do us a favour. Don't do us any favours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Intrigued

Great bait on your hook. Providing the degradation and humiliation eventually apply to both wife and her husband, you have a winner with us wannabee humiliated husbands.....Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
interesting zerost chapter

looking forward to reading the 1st.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Hey, thanks for the warning.

Thanks for letting us know what this new series is going to be about. This will let the pussy-boys who like this type of story know that there's going to be another pile of crap they can beat off to and let those of us who detest this kind of story avoid this story like the plague.

Just add this author to the do not read list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ass-wipe?

I didn't read anything about the husband, or at least about him being an ass-wipe. Where does that come from? Maybe from the mother of all assumptions.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Unbelievable

A good story is believable and draws the reader into it's atmosphere. Cheating is a serious matter. Probably less than 1/4 of all couples that experience cheating stay together and work out their problems. Very few people are into swinging, or letting their partner have sex with anyone else. Given these facts let us take a look at your story. Not only is Kelly a complete slut, but she cheats on her husband anytime, and in any way that she can. He also knows about it and at the very least doesn't care, or he likes it ( I took a chance at chp 4). This is totally unrealistic, and no man would stand for this. First they should have had a pre-nuptial just in case. Then once he suspected her, he could then hire a detective and wire his house to record any affairs she had. After that, divorce her and take everything he can. It would also make sense to get a restraining order, fight for custody of any kids ( if DNA proves they are his). He should also let her family, work, and church know about her activities just to ruin her reputation. You may be a decent write, but the subject of this story is not satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What's that guy talking about

I've read all the chapters so far, and I haven't yet found where the husband knows what she's doing. He seems to be in the dark. This certainly is a cheating wife story, but I don't see any element of cuckholding in it. Also, it doesn't seem like the husband is one of those guys who is just sticking his head in the sand.

Cheating IS serious, but fantasy is not.

jacksawjacksawalmost 19 years ago
Good Start

I see that there are follow ups. I hope they follow through with the original idea.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read,

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Story

A story of a total cheating whore. No redeeming factors at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userISawYourMommy@ISawYourMommy
769 Followers
MILF-obsessed Hello mooneyes2k

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES