All Comments on 'Swallowing Cum'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
anyone...anytime...anywhere

if there were no such a thing AS AIDS...I WOULD LOVE TO BE LIKE THIS STORY. I WOULD FUCK...BE FUCKED...SUCK..SWALLOW C UM FROM ANYONE...ANYWHERE...ANYTIME. WHY NOT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Paradise found

I can only dream of the complete and total pleasure of serving my wifes boyfriends. You are on lucky bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmm

Man, I'd love to eat that much cum!!!

CumSlurperCumSlurperover 16 years ago
Can I kiss you after?

I want to kiss you after you get the creampie from your wife, we can swap cum and then I'll blow you so good...mmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i love cum

i am married, white, 64 years old, love to suck dick and eat cum. i like to jack off and eat my cum, love to swallow cum. i suck black men as well as white. i am ready to suck now. live in waskom, texas my email is pushplow2003@yahoo.com. i would like to suck some one every day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ohh how I would love this

Technically, you are your wife's b*tch... BIG TIME, but hell, I have to admit, I would love to do the same. Taking big loads of cum from everyone, I don't care about aids, though. People die at their own time imo. Try something new, that I always loved. Get a load of precum(if possible) and lube yourself while u suck off another man, then cum in your own mouth while massaging your prostate... Ooohhhhhh, so much pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
that was great

i want to suck and eat cum like this guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
your story is my fantasy

I could only wish my wife to be so open to sexual encounters but if she were I'd eat all that cum too from her pussy and more importantly from their dicks. I am so jealous of her sucking my dick, I wish I had 1 too in my mouth as she sucked mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your story made me cum

I got so hard reading your story that I couldn't help but start jacking off when I was reading it. I've wanted for so long to get the nerve to ask my wife to do the same things with me. I've been swallowing my own cum for as long as I have been jacking off (many years) and I have always fantasized about sucking off another man while she watches, even have her fuck me with a strap-on while I have another man's cock in my mouth. I don't think I'll ever do it so will have to settle for stories like this. I think it's time to go eat some of my cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
not my type

get rid of this crap, dis dude is sick.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

I can only dream of that to happen to me. I dress up anyway and have sucked cock while dressed up but not nearly often enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anal Techie

My name is John Pospisil of TECH.BLORGE and I am into anal sex with my gay lover. I swallow cum and so does my lover when we do oral sex. It is messier than anal because in anal sex the cum goes up my bum and stays there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats nasty ya fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yummm Yummm For Cummmm

As a cummmthirsty bi cucky . I luved ur story. I cant get enough cock & cummmmmm. I was trained by my ex & her BBC BULLS to take them balls deep in both of my cummmm luvin holes..cummmthirsty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Where do you live? Yeah you can suck my black cock only to get it hard for me to fuck the daylights out some white girl pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The more cum the better!

I absolutely love to suck on big, fat, cocks and swallow whatever they have to give me. Groups are best because the more cum the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i love cum to

wish I had some cum to eat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cum lover

Married but have been sucking and swollowing loads of cum for years. my wife loves to watch me eat her many lovers cum and clean them both up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cum crazy

I ,m a man and i.m 76 I sucked but never blew a guy

till I was 75 and loved it . it felt great .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am 64 live near Oxford UK and recently my wife let me suck cock.

About 4-5 years ago my wife decided it would be acceptable to her if I advertised for a man to come round so that I could have sex with him. I did find a man and he was young and cute about 35. He phoned up while I was asleep and said to my wife I am calling about having sex with your husband. She said oh yes I will wake him. The man said he that'd less time than he thought but did not want to disappoint me. He knew how much I was looking forward to sex with a man as did my wife.

He arrived and met my wife in the garden. They chatted about men having sex with men and she preferred that to me having sex with a woman other than a prostitute.

She let him in. I was naked with my hard cock sticking out. My wife introduced us and said as you can see his cock is ready. The man asked my wife if she wanted to watch or join in. She hesitated but said no and went back to the garden saying enjoy yourselves.The rules were no anal and condoms only for everything else. We had a quick discussion and agreed anal yes; he would penetrate me with s condom.

So I undid his trousers and got his cock out and put it in my mouth. I was I heaven a raw hard cock in my mouth. I suggested 69 on the floor. He agreed so he was pushing his hard cock down my throat and I was pushing my hard fat cock down his throat. It was wonderful and so beautiful. Then he asked me to kneel in front of him and open my mouth. He fucked my mouth so deep and hard that I gagged a little. But I was back on his cock after a minute or so recovery. This mouth fucking was great and since then I regularly fuck may wife's mouth. Next it was my anal penetration. He slipped on a new condom and with a bit of water based lubed he fucked my ass for about 5 minutes.

Finally he took the comdom off an wanked over my stomach dumping his load. Then he left chatting to my wife again on the way out. She came in and asked if I had enjoyed it. I said it was the best sex I had ever experienced in my life and I think I enjoyed sex more with men than with women. said I want to know everything that happened. She had expected us to sit embarrassed wanking our own cocks while watching the porn video.

So I told her act by act and she was excited but completely surprised about what we had done. She said well you did have a really good time then. I wish I had the nerve to do what you have done sex with a hot man. I would love to suck his cock and let his cock fuck my mouth let him fuck me in the ass without a condom then take his cock out my ass and suck it and let him cum in my mouth and swallow it. I said his cum is still on my chest and she could start by licking that off.

So my wife stripped off rubbed her tits in his cum and made me lick it off her tits. Then she rubbed his cum all over my cock and asked me to fuck her ass getting his cum up her ass and then she put some of his cum up her pussy and asked me to fuck her pussy with my dirty cock that had been up her ass. Finally she wanted fucked in her mouth with my cock which had been up her ass and pussy with another layer of his cum mixed in. As I did that she got her favourite dildo covered in his cum and fucked her pussy until she came. She moaned louder than I have ever heard her cum in her life. She said that was the best sex she had had in her life because she knew she was playing with another man's cum. So we were both happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jealous !

I've always wanted to date an S&M type of woman who would take me to a town, other than where I live, fuck a bunch of guys, making me lick every bit of their cum from her pussy in between fucks. She also would make me suck their cocks clean after she was done with each one. She told me to lick her clit while she was being fucked, as well as licking the dudes balls, while I was down there. Now I always knew she wanted to have her clit licked while getting fucked because she had mentioned it while we fucked on several occasions. I never imagined it would get her so damn excited seeing a guys cock in my mouth, or seeing his cum drip from my chin. This was one of my fantasies however, but I was always afraid to tell her because I was afraid she'd think I was gay or something. Now although I enjoyed doing whatever she wanted to see me do, I've never had any desire to be alone with a guy. I have been curious what their cum tasted like, ever since I'd eaten some of my own and liked it, years ago. You see for a while I dated this chick who didn't want to swallow after giving me a blowjob, so she would kiss me with her mouthful, and I would just swallow it. After awhile, I guess I just got used to it. Sometimes I even used to pretend she just finished sucking someone else's cock when she'd kiss me with her mouth full. I think that's when this whole fantasy thing started.

At any rate, I've always wondered how it would feel to go home with a belly full of cum, particularly at the demands of a strong S&M type of female. Maybe I'll get a chance someday, but if I never do, thanks for giving me a place to at least write about it. Norm L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

My wife made me eat her pussy after she had been with a bloke she met on a night out, she just walked into the house, lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to one side and grabbed my hair pulling me to her wet cum filled pussy saying, taste a real studs cum, as I licked her she told me how she had been fucked by this young hung bloke in the toilets of the bar she was in and how good he was. I loved it even though it was me first time and the more detail she gave the harder I ate her cum filled pussy. We ended up fucking and afterwards she said she was surprised how turned on I had been and how much she enjoyed the sex we had.... well it became a regular thing and although I never got to suck any of her lovers cocks I loved cleaning her pussy out for her after they had fucked her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully nasty.

I luv this story. Second paragraph i came in my panties. Keep writing more stories like this one. Youll keep me cumming4 all the time n have to go out an get me more sexy bras panties nylons. N the rest to make it cumplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bi??

Don't think so, but don't sweat it. Your cover is kept via your marriage, and your makeshift wife is your pimp - not that this is a bad thing. I personally love and adore women/pussy, but in a 'manage et tois' situation - the heat of the moment will have me doing anything to satisfy the woman I'm trying to pleasure. :-}

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awesome story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking for the next story

You know how to get a gurl like me so turned on with a well written story about the way I am able to enjoy sex. Anyway it is a good story and I am going to begging my wife to get to play with her boyfriend soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would love to eat a used wet pussy full of cum.

I love to eat my cum from my hand and would love to suck it right from a cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2349 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.