All Comments on 'Our Son Comes Home Ch. 01'

by feedguy67

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice beginning

You didnt jump right into some ridiculous storyline. Take some time & let the story build.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sweet Story

Can't wait for for more, cucky dads and slutty moms, doesn't really get any better than that. Who's David?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
exciting good start

i hope that the sequel will be good as the beguin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow good aproach

great story very real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very hot!

I see that you haven't submitted any other stories---I hope you plan to remedy this situation soon, for you definitely have a talent for writing erotic stories. I loved the way you described what the parents were feeling and the lovemaking between them was extremely hot. I get hot when I read descriptions like the one in which the father's pre-cum was being smeared all over his very hard penis in preparation for penetration (brings back happy memories). (I had always wanted to get it on with my father but never did, and I have fantasies about his penis drooling pre-cum, getting ready to enter me!). I was so heated up that I could hardly finish reading. Can't wait to read about the son and the mother getting together. Don't torture me by making me wait too long...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh my son!

So come on - we're waiting for ch 02!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very hot!

Great beginning. Very hot. Needs to be a little longer next time though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fantastic story

love the incest story pitty it wasn,t longer cant wait for the next part so start writing now before i go off the boil

lets bring other,s of the family in on the sex act, great story other wise well done on you first one

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't Wait

You have the golden touch when it comes to keeping up interest. I hope you don't wait too long to post the whole story. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Part 2?

You submitted this in April. It's now August! Is thera a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Chapter 2??

Please write chapter 2!! Great beginning. Build up the seduction slowly. Have you abandoned us?? I still check regularly for a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome job

This has given me inspiration for my own story. Actually, my married lover and i. We've been writing stories for one another covering a multitude of subjects but we always seem to come back to stories of incest. We'll submit one together soon i hope. Can't wait for your sequel. Hurry up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where's the next chapter?

This was so good, but where's the next chapter? There's so much potential here - hot,slutty, milf mother, son with a big cock and a cuck-to-be father. Come on, we want to read about her fucking her son, again and again, before taking that cum filled pussy back to her husband so he can clean it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Listen, Mr. feedguy, what's your problem...

you've written one of the very best stories of hot motherfucking on Literotica. Ian is so fixated seeing his mother's cunt he's the hardest he's ever been and practically jizzing in his pants. His mom's cunt is drooling seeing her darling baby boy's big stiff prick, and his dad's nearly shooting his load, thinking back on the fun he had with his own mother's mommy-hole. And at this point you've deserted us? No, sir! I'm going to initiate a class-action suit, forcing you to finish this story. What, are you just going to produce blue balls all over the country? Clearly--obviously--Ian's got to introduce his fine fat prick to that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. The boy's young prick has got to induce the tsunami of cums his dear beloved mommy wants and needs, and dad has got to delight in the achievements of his motherfucker son, a real chip off the old block. Let Ian pound away at this mother's sweet coochie and unload his young balls, shooting his mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen right up her mommy-hole. Ian, his mom and dad, and all your readers know exactly where the boy's sperm belongs--up his own mother's cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous