All Comments on 'Not Just Another Walk in the Wood'

by A-Heart-On

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 19 years ago
An interesting exposition

An imaginative twist on the usual gal with no clothes, guy with camera tale. Keep up the good work.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this man is blissfully at the mercy of his woman

Take a walk in the woods with this man who follows his heart and his cock, after a woman's finger beckoning...

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Excellent Read

Interesting story and angle. The opening para is excellent.

angelicminxangelicminxabout 19 years ago
Lovely imagery...

...I'd love to take a walk like that. Sigh...Excellent piece! ~Minx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more more

great

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Its the little things...

...you do for love. Whether you look at this story from the point of view of the husband satisfying his wife's requests, or the wife tempting the husband to be daring, doesn't matter; the story works both ways! I bet more relationships would survive if couples remembered they were each other's "erotic partners" as well as spouses. Imaginations once stirred never still, and the fantasies of youth only fade when the capacity to remember them does. Furthermore, I find it hard to believe a spouse NEVER had sexual fantasies when they were young, before growing up and committing to a single person. The mind's ability to turn even ordinary situation into sexual fantasies is extraordinary, and our youthful dreams set the stage for life's fantasies. - Don't underestimate the value of keeping life exciting and sexy, and you will be happier. This "Not Just Another..." story is GREAT because to demonstrates that attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Loved this story of a hot sexy walk -- and the thrill of being caught in panties!! Keep it up!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous