All Comments on 'He Won't Wear the Horns'

by Mikesliver

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'd like more

Great start but please write more.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Is there going to be more?

Is there going to be another chapter? Good start.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
you've entered a different

category of writing. very hot story and very good. i for one will be waiting to see where you go from here. wherever it is, keep writing, you're good.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Oh, so close...

He didn't protect his knowlede, just in case. The two women could take all his evidence and his legal problems would be just begining. He was smart, but didn't take the long view into their future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story!

Now I guess we will all wait for the rest of the story, good start!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

good story, I hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT SO FAR

I like that you didn't turn the husband into some cuckold bastard, and i hope that you don't. Waiting for chapter two. thanks.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 18 years ago
I was disappointed

First of all, the title, "He Wouldn't be a Cuckold." The poor sap is ALREADY a cuckold before he comes home from this trip and discovers the pictures. As a matter of fact the pictures prove he has been cuckolded for months at least.

Then he has the goods on the cheating bitch. Neither the wife Anne, or her sister Amy can come up with ANY kind of reason for the two of them conspiring to cuckold him. Not only that but his wife has been refusing to grant her husband the favors she so obviously enjoys immensely with another man. That by itself proves she doesn't care too much for him, getting her rocks off with her sister and sister's boy friend is far more interesting than doing her husband.

It's as obvious as the pictures in his hand the only reason she has married this guy is the comfortable life style he is providing her. And will be improving markedly over the coming years. The husband is an "up and comer" at his firm, and she is looking forward to lots more income in the future.

Then the fools response is to "get even" with his wife by doing things to her sister. Yeah, two wrongs make a right, and why the hell does he think screwing her sister is going to bother her? Makes no sense. If that was important to her she wouldn't have been spending months (years?) screwing the boy friend in every spare moment. And they have PHOTOGRAPHED it for God's sake. Talk about arrogant!

The sex scenes are OK, but the title is so patently false as to be laughable. Hell, all he's done is join them in their cuckolding of him. The guy is without a clue. Can't call him a wimp husband, just terminally stupid. His wife was worried he'd throw her out, now she and her sister know all they have to do is include him in the philandering part of the time and he will forget all about it.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Really heartwarming

The only thing I wonder about is why he'd take advantage of Amy's offer. Sure, it's sometimes erotic as can be to have a character getting that kind of partial revenge, but still, it's too darn risky. Beyond her obvious boyfriend he doesn't have any idea who else she's shared her body with, and in this day of STDs, taking such chances isn't as satisfying anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story . . But

I think this would make a good part one but it should have been a tad longer. It seems like you compressed everything. Part two ahould be the follow on to this particular ending. All in all though, it flowed and made for good reading. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good so far

Keep it going

Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
Great Story

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Would Have Bitten Him Off!

anyone who forces their little (or big) dickey into my mouth is bound to have it bitten right clean off!, I don't care what they thought the provocation was that made them grab my hair and thrust into me like that!

if they haven't been outside their cave dwellings lately, the caveman's era has ended! you can't just drag a woman by the hair like that!

on the other hand, SOME woman purports to like such treatment, whether from their husband/boyfriends or some total strangers who they know not whether's carrying some diseases or not! so I don't know what the hell i'm saying, really,,, but I'm sure I've come across some literature about penises being cut or bitten off, due to their mis-use or others,,,

THAT would get Bill to think real deep, real fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THIS BITCH HASN'T SUFFERED ENOUGH YET

She has been fucking men for god knows how long, but get pissed when her husband fucks the other woman. Fuck her. To fall once could be human, but to flount it secretly for months or years with multiple John's is a crime against humanity let alone your lifetime partner. Such actions aren't a whoops! They are coldly calculated with careful intent that is not forgiveable. So i say fuck the bitch and any other whore that cheats Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

What makes you think you can write? This is total shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

Please finish this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It started with so much promise and

then faded fast. Sorry, too short and the plot was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
faded fast

agree, started great then faded. had a great opportunity to make areally good story but failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
maybe :)

Nah I'm ok with him despising them but if he really wanted revenge he should have forced them on another and then photographed them, laughing manically at all times :) F* those whores ... He better of without her or them...Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
only fair

Left unfinished, this is as high as I can rate it.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Unfinished.

If you had not thrown in the last remarks about thinking about it, the story could have been a stand alone. I want to know what YOU would have had happen, not what I would imagine which in this case: he would not have thought about it: divorce - nasty and court revealing to embarass her and her sister as much as possible and stripping her of as much income as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
and never did i trust

he just walked away from them

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Needs to be finished

Both of the sluts need to be taught a lesson and some manners. Bill need to get some revenge.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Come on You

Write a HOTT!!!! Story like this and then Leave it. it needs to be Finished. What did he Decide what were the Consequences to the Sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
half done

ideally he has her stuff all packed for her in the garage, and they go separate ways. and him, a better and happier life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
half baked

thin plot, predictable, characters are cardboard cut-outs, guess this guy digs creampies even if they are half baked

jedbeakerjedbeakeralmost 13 years ago
Second Chapter Please!

I loved this first chapter. But clearly the husband needs to extract some vindication before he fully kicks her out. Give us the wrap-up please! And while I am making requests, please make it a scorching "Curb-Kicker"! Thanks for this chapter.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Very weak story

What kind of revenge is it to accept the rules of the cheaters? It stays completely in the dark, why the wife had denied her husband what she willingly gave to others. Unforgiveble!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHAPTER 1

THIS COULD BE A GOOD STORY/NOVEL.....MAYBE MIKE S CAN ADD MORE CHAPTERS AND INSIGHT. TK U MLJ LV NV

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Stupid setup

Supposedly his wife is a real hot ticket but doesn't want to let him know because she is afraid she will "freak him out". Maybe that would be believable if hubby was a very plain vanilla lover and she didn't want to suggest anything. But hubby is pushing, practically begging for more and she is shooting him down but doing it with her brother in law. This is asking the reader to accept that the wife is clinically brain dead. All she would have to do is act like she was doing those things for the first time with her hubby, and BTW are really enjoyable. It's all to stupid to be believed.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Too unrealistic

I didn't finish reading it and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'll keep it simple

Simply said, this is a story that makes me feel stupid just for reading it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
A charitable TWO Stars.........

and it didn't deserve that!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FINDERS KEEPERS

means losers weeper. TK U MLJ LV NV

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A little short but still good

I like that the husband took some revenge towards his wife, and that he kicked her to the curb. Or did he?

That's what the story needs, some closure.

Is he done with her, or will he take her back?

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
2 stars

This story is not finished!

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
Wow

I seriously feel a bit dumber for having read that story 1 star and lucky to get that

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Nice Read.

Nothing new just a nice read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finish It

Actually, for a brief moment towards the end, I thought you were going to finish.

Have him use the both of them and then tell them to pack her things, leave and don't come back.

I know it's a story but she NEVER attempted to talk to him and had no problen cheating and no problem keeping it a secret.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Decent

Good tale. It already has an ending. " Amy take your sister and get the fuck out. I'm filing for divorce and taking everything because of your infidelity. When everything is said and done I will begin fucking the both of you without being attached to one. If not, I move on and find someone better than you you whore."

That about says it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

his cornhole well-cored, he smoked the fattest cock, betrayed!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Ending

Nuke the bitches, send copies of the pics everywhere, parents, friends, church, school and then divorce the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A family Affair

Nice to see that what society can bring us is another set of sluts from the same family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another failure to finish.

When will authors stop posting unfinished stories? What a waste of timer it was to read yet another UNFINISHED STORY! BARF!

JeffTomJeffTomover 10 years ago
No.

He needed to have Sex with the sister and never touch his wife. Then tell his wife if she wanted to remain his wife she could never see or talk to her sister again. Then get a job in another state and move the family. Then leave her hi and dry. F-her!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I takes a man ti finish a story...

...not the first you left unfinished. It seems you want to get it over with as soon as your main interest has been satisfied. A good author completes his stories; you just wrote a few "last sentences" to end it up. Sorry. Had great potential and lost it almost all.

judge1179judge1179over 10 years ago
No ending...

typical!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pissed Off

I should have read the comments before I read the story...so much build up and the your asinine ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing to see here

not gonna bother to rate it. Which is doing you a favor, as it doesn't drag your score down.

It should have ended a lot different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
had a great start

then it went down the crapper`

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Please tell me again.

Why were the photos in the suitcase? I liked the ending. He would either toss her ass out or fuck both of them for years to come. Oh, and Anne doesn't get to fuck anybody else if they stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pure BS

He proved he was no better than his slut wife.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Marriage was never a marriage

What he did was fuck two sluts. He was not married, never was. Marriage is an agreement that is only as good as the honor of the two people who make the agreement. No honor, no agreement, no marriage.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Was that a punishment?

Was that a punishment? Fuck two sluts is a punishment to them? I don't think so...Put her out of the house to think, doesn't show any end...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 One Wan't Low Enough

Childish approach to a story, unrealistic in every sense.

Stories should, at least, resemble or attempt to straddle real life possibilities!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
GET WHAT YOU CAN WHILE THE GETTIN"s GOOD

then 1 for the road and make it to go. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Think?

Think about what? Your wife and her sister are both spiteful sluts with no love or respect for you. She's been denying you things that she freely gave to her sisters boyfriend and God knows who else for how long. And she did have it at any time. Any time that you she wanted.

So you telling her to think about it is a waste of time. Besides the only reason she married you was probably so she would have money to buy lingerie that you'd never see and art decos that she couldn't afford. And then the sister. That's another piece of work all by herself. After corroborating with her sister to cuckold you, she think that giving you a pity threesome is gonna make everything ok.

My advice. Take the sex . Pussy is pussy, but divorce her ass and take all the most sluttish pictures and send them to their parents and close relatives. Hek put some on the internet just for kicks and giggles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am not brave enough to touch either of the sluts

With HIV and all the STD's out there in the world. Both can live together but I want nothing from them. Life is to dear to me, to want anything from the likes of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bad Move

He should never have touched either one of the sluts. unless, of course, he just

wanted to bitch-slap the shit out of the both of them.

And letting Amy's husband know he is on the short shit list would be a good idea

too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Arrgg

Great start but never finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He turned out to be as big a loser as his cheating wife. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why would he follow them?

He knows all he needs to know. And their refusal to offer any excuses but sex were lame. He needs a divorce. And to let everyone they know, know what was going on. Bad story. Horrible non-ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
He's a fool.

He thinks with the wrong head. Sure, he may still divorce her, but now he's cheated as well. He shouldn't touch either of them ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unfinished drivel.

Another lazy author that can't be bothered to finish his story. BAH!

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Fooled again

Title promised more than the story could deliver.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Yup thats exactly what would happen. Easier than an actual ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This isn't a story yet, it's just typing.

And then what happened? To whom? etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nothing at all.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Im not really sure this could have been any worse than what we got. I truly hope to never find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Balance the scales! Bill should derive from the photographs the number of encounters that Anne had with Amy and her boyfriend, determining how many individual instances took place. He should put a stop to any additional encounters they have with Amy's boyfriend but continue with Anne and Amy until the scales are balanced. Then he should beat the ever loving life out of the boyfriend for having sex with his wife Anne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, the author bit off more here than he could chew. His writing skills were not up to the complexity of the scenario he created so he had no way to complete this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need retribution… beat the snot out of the other guy, get both girls prego… something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am at a loss to understand why the author even bothered to waste his own time writing this. Yes, I know I wasted my own time reading it but I at least have the excuse that I didn't know in advance how bad it was going to be.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Yeah no begrudging sympathy fuck is gonna cloud the fact that she's been fucking randos for years while also denying her betrothed. Jettison that skank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous