All Comments on 'The Sleep Over'

by Fenzig

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Don-DonnaDon-Donnaalmost 19 years ago
I think I missed something in my education.

Well done and it captured the spirit of that kind of situation nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Remind me of old times

This story reminded me of my first sexually experience I had and want to relive it again! Thanks for the reminder!

NYCSTUDNYCSTUDover 16 years ago
HOT Story!

This seemed so REAL. Very, very HOT.

horny2play69horny2play69about 13 years ago
Nice

when I was a kid my best friend and I tried that and it was awesome ! He was right, its so different. Please write another chapter about their next sleep over. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

loved slaapovers at my friends . one time we were taking a bath with each other he talked me in to sucing him we could not cum at the time just get the feeling we stared doing this for a few years mostly in 69 ,i reminber one night i was sucking him and he got a nut in my mouth i wanted to swallow but was afried cof wath it would do to me after all this stuff made girls preandent i reminder the last time we did it i was sucking him he started to get a nut i had made up my mind i was going to swallow but he pulled away made me mad he rlloed over and went to sleep we were about 16 then i am 57 now and would like to do it again he is devoriced now see hin once in a while i wish i had the balls to ask him he lives by himself now i would love to lay him back and suck him off all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!

OMG Yes!!! Oh how I remember these nights. Friends with benefits indeed.

triedbisextriedbisexover 10 years ago
I remember doing that also

Been there -done that with my best friend all summer long. From jerking off in front of each other- to jerking each other off - sucking cock and swallowing every last spurt of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow - So hot!!

Man - that was an incredible story. I stroked my own cock right along with you guys! I remember similar experiences from my teen years. What great times! Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG

Wish I could do this with my friends. Sucked myself off as I read this. Cummed loads in my mouth when I got to the end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fanrastic

That was an amazing story. It got me hard as a rock. Must have been true story as my best friend and I had a similarstart the same way. Took forever to get to the point of sucking each other but, the first time we each only lasted about 20 seconds. Good job

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
MORE

You have got to write more ! This exciting beginning can only lead to much more sexual action between the two of you ! This must have been a personal experience............so HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story, Myself and my friend Ralph, did the same thing only once. It never happened again. We had been out with some other guys and two girls. This turned out to be a gang bang of the two girls. Two Catholic girls, having a train run on them. What I found myself staring at during the bang, was the huge shiny cocks. Ralph had a huge dark brown cock. Later that night he was hard again, from thinking about earlier. He jokingly whipped his hard cock out, and asked if I would suck it? I just rolled over and sucked till I gagged on his thick wad of cum. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wish he were black

Good story. would love to hear one about a white guy (like me) sucking on a black friend. Love sucking the black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overnight

Had a similar experience with a friend but at a much earlier age. We played with each other's hard-ons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story.. had a great orgasm. I am 70 now, but had a similar experience although in early puberty. No prior sexual discussions with best friend who was sleeping over ay my house.. single beds next to each other. Suddenly, he reached over and took my arm and placed my hand on his lower stomach. I could feel his pubes and ran my fingers thru them. He then moved my hand to his erect cock and I started fondling and exploring, as my cock got hard as well. Bill reached over and began touching me as well. This continued until my balls tightened as they did when I experimented while sitting on the toilet, only knowing it felt good and I shot creamy liquid all over. Yes!!! the same happened while he was rubbing me. I instantly moved the upper part of my body across to his bed as I massaged and stroked his cock. His moaning excited me to start kissing his pubes and then his entire cock feverishly.. until he shot his creamy liquid all over my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reminded me of my own story, we had jerked each other off 50 times or more before I just dove down on him. We must have sucked each other 50 times in the following 3 to 4 weeks.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy9 months ago

I loved this story and I loved the happy ending ☺️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would have loved to have had a close friend to have sucked off when growing up. I never experienced oral but had plenty of fun with mutual jerk off with a neighbor who was a year older than me. I remember loving the big spasms he had as he squirted so much semen all over his stomach as I was kneeling between his legs jerking his cock and playing with his hairy balls. I used to love helping clean him up too, we used paper towel because he always came so much and I love the scent of cum because of those early experiences. Looking back, I don't know why we never progressed any farther as we had many jerk off sessions, some outdoors, naked in the woods too. There is a lot to be said about experimentation when growing up and how that helps form your sexual likes, it is because of those jerk off sessions I consider myself bi today because I can get turned on by cock to the point where I know I would suck a cock today with the right guy and enjoy doing it to completion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous