All Comments on 'No Satisfaction'

by Balaak

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
A good start

a good start, but where it lead? will she start to get so into it she neglects her husband for Greg. It would be interesting to follow this for a few chapters.

Randy01Randy01about 19 years ago
Nice

Excellent concept, looking forward to another chapter if you decide to keep going.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good

He is no wimp but gives his wife to another. And she may have his baby. Not sure about this one but I want to read nore to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WTF! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!

So unreal I got bored! Just to unbelievable!

romaq7705romaq7705about 19 years ago
say what??

say what?

you say you're mr macho- love fights, big cock etc etc but you let your friend, no you ask your friend to fuck you wife and you get a hard on?? i guess this is a variation of the cuckold theme. only this time it's a 5'9", 200 lb of pure muscle macho man instead of a 90 lb weakling.

kingsize77kingsize77about 19 years ago
Got a point...

Speaking as a guy who was 'blessed' with eight inches, I can agree... it hurts a lot of women - not that I'd want them fucking a smaller guy! Don't forget, it's just a story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I thought that

it was a good "shoe on the other foot" story and would like to see a good ending for the married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting idea....

Interesting point but completely untrue. Women can accomodate just about any thickness of cock with the right amount of foreplay and lubrication. Length is a different matter of course, and a woman has to be built to take it deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hmmm...

You've kinda got me hooked. While I find no pleasure in reading stories about husbands who get their thrills from passing around their wives, and while I agree with some of the previous comments that your premise is somewhat preposterous, I am curious as to where this story goes from here. However, I didn't find the husband's pounding his pud to the tune of his wife's being bopped very entertaining or true to the character he was described to have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice variation and emotional intrique from first

person sort of view but, I dont like that you put this forum, it's contributors, and readers down at the beginning of your story. Nice job though on the writing =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cuckolding Self vs Entertaining Simi-Realities

Puzzling. You describe for paragraphs why the he-man is a normal healthy male mentally and physically and a loving husband, then you turn 180 degrees and try to sell ice in the winter to eskimos by going against everything you said about his personal normal male and marital beliefs!

Are you sure you are a normal male and understand normal healthy males or is this another sales test for cuckolding (ie. - cuz if you luve your wife, you would do anything for her happiness)? Destroying your life, her life, your families life is irrelivant as long as cuckolding makes you feel warm inside? How selfishly illogical! The conveluted demeaning logic is rooted in deep numb jadedness disrespectful of humane feelings which but a few need to get it up and off. Simi-realities of life can be entertaining and sensual, whereas the sub-life sorid inhumane grossities you postulate turn most of us off.

Stop It - Respect yourself and the majority of simi-normal readers - or persist then, but move CUCKOLDING to FETISH with pissing where some may appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lube

it ends with his wife letting him have sloppy seconds, and for the first time enjoying him because of the slick semen of his friend.

hmmm, could it be his wife was naturally a bit dry, due to poor hormones? maybe a few pills woulda solved the problem, INSTEAD OF HIM BEING A CUCKOLD.

oh, they tried "everything" - but they never tried over lubing her and warming her up with a dildo? astroglide?

and what happened to oral and diginal pleasures? toys?

this little bit at the end makes your total story lacks internal consistancy.

but lets ignore the end, say she still gets no pleasure from him - what was their plan, cuckold every week? to give his wife to another man she doesn't love, forever?

the whole story is weak as water.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
forget those anons you did good!

I loved it, it was different, it had me curious to read on, I loved the plot too... that guy really loved his wife, and he didn't wanna lose her, he was gonna try anything to keep his wife, and if shes willing to work with him, then go for it! The only thing that slightly annoying is springing that it might lead into another chapter. Please put the chapter one's on your stories if it's gonna continue like that. It's good to know in advance. Otherwise...great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Some truth

I am about the same size as the the guy in the story. In addition to being too long for my wife, I am also thick enough that I will hurt her if she has not had an orgasm before I enter. Our having sex is restricted (no full strokes, gentle thrusting and plenty of foreplay) but I have never considered bringing in a little guy to fuck her for me.

The story is a little out of proportion with reality but not nearly as overblown as the 120 lb woman with 44 DD natural breasts or the guy with a 12 inch cock as big around as a pop can.

I enjoyed it and hope that the author continues to write in a similar style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
8 inces here as well.....

Maybe i have really tried to get the women into it, or some other reason, but I have never had a women in tears because i am too big. I have had them tell me it was a little uncomfortable to begin with, but it felt great. No blood, no tears, alot of orgasms. My first comment on here, i never wanted to comment but having 2 guys from canada saying 8 inches is WAY to big for women screamed for me to comment with my experiences with my eight inch nail, all of it ok to good and nothing like this story. I sign this as anonymous because i am not trying to impress anyone, my wife is extremely satisfied and sometimes squirts when she comes, thats all I need. Good luck to all. I agree that these type stories should be in a fetish catogory. I love em tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

VERY,VERY GOOD.........

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
A good read

It was a grear read with some cuckolding. But it sounded so true of how this are in describing women for sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you some fuck up logics for stories

i tried to give you benefit of the doubt,but it's stupid logics in your stories.no common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
pos

god what a pathetic spineless loser of a wimp husband; don't bother with chapter 2, it will suck as bad as this did

ralphcralphcover 17 years ago
unreal

if they didn't stretch babies would not be born.maybe she has a medical problem like vaginitis?

HORNEYHUSBANDHORNEYHUSBANDabout 17 years ago
8" TOO BIG?

I am 8" also and from time to time can hit at the wrong angel and cause my wife pain however, I am not to big by no means. I would have to say this is wishfull thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
already involved ?

given how she responded, she and greg were involved and could have just used the situation to screw w hubby's blessing ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
An Ingenious Tale of Crap; But Ingenius!

It was definitely sexy and all, but the business of having "too big a dick" at 8" was crap! I have a "big one" too. Mine is 9" hard, and 3" across. It's a crowd pleaser. And as long as I take my time and lube my women (usually by eating them really well) they always have a blast! Not one complaint in the bunch! And I have a lot of "word of mouth advertising" going on. I did this one girl who was a virgin, and she went ballistic! Her sister was a steady of mine, and she got me to "break" her little sister cuz she knew I'd be gentle and good to her. Now I can't get either of them to leave me alone! Not that I want to! No, I can't see this as being a very authentic story. I can see Greg's cun as lube, tho; that actually does work well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sorry guy 8 inches isnt large, over average but

not large. Unless something was physically wrong with her, a doctor could help, she will fit it. Now if you were 13 inches we could talk about to large for most women. The scene your marriage is in trouble, your fix let her screw someone else. That has to be a marriage suicide pill! If you cant satisfy her and she cant make you happy, divorce is where to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
people with small minds,everything big

if you around small things,then everything is big.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
too big and ...

I don't know how the 8" was deemed so big. That would have been dealt with before, esp after their 'problem' was noted following the first time. A manly man versus other kinds of men? Is that like a woman saying 'I want a real man'. Greg will be a frequent visitor to her body, with or without knowledge of husband, I think. With this, they lose what they had and moving along separately seems right. Perception and body are reasons here it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
but the lady was his wife?

If the size was an issue, that would not have been a deal killer for the

marriage? There was no 'normal' experience for her, where that would have been dealt with? So, Greg will now be a part of their lives, or greg & wife split off and he funds someone more accomodating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

So the husband is a big dicked wimp, just another wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CUCKCRAP

ONE STAR

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 10 years ago
Ya kidding me

All this talk about being a man and then totally into the cuck thing. I guess that was the point.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
THE BEST?

This is probably one of the best, if not the best, story I've read and I've read quite a few. Checking your bio page now, hope you have more titles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiot

So you've given the go ahead to fuck around on you. What a stupid dipshit.

If she prefers the little dick, you get relegated to number two when that's supposed to be your pussy alone. If you tell her to stop, do you know she will? The element of distrust and suspicion will become the anchor that will sink your marriage. It's almost like this guy wanted out of the marriage and found a way to sabotage his own marriage. No good can come of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One star for not finishing!

2005 had you saying there would be a part 2. 12 years later and nothing.

1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What he should have learned from Greg is technique to make love to his wife no just try and fuck her dry, then if he gets her juices flowing 8 inches wouldn't be any problem.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
8"

If 8 inches is too big how do women take and go crazy over all these 12 inches bbc's here in LW. Let's be consistent here when talking about big.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Utter cuck BS

Pathetically overcompensating.

Writer obviously doesn't know shit about having a big cock in reality. Stop trying to use obfuscating BS in sheep's clothing of faux "manly talk" which is so staged and cringe-worthy it's nearly physically painful to read.

Stop trying to be so try-hard to justify your cum-sucking cuck tendencies.

Please, for the love of God, don't write chapter 2. Spare us the pain and waste of time reading this. Cuckoldry and such traits will get you flamed worse than a steak on a regards grill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBalaak@Balaak
313 Followers
Still writing as erotica author Laran Mithras. Over 150 titles published.