All Comments on 'Impregnating Cindy'

by Balaak

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
I loved it...I love it

What a way to get personal revenge.

Don1028Don1028almost 19 years ago
This is a man??????

He's too self centered to keep his wife happy and then has a temper tantrum when she strays.

This is not erotic lit.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
nice

A story with a different twist. I am interested in seeing how this one ends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting

This story is an odd combination of a guy who is a complete jerk and something of an idiot, and yet the story still comes off as entertaining. It'll be interesting to see the wrap-up.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Freewheeling Animalistic Behavior at its best!

Outstanding! Please continue this story as you impregnate her with your baby. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story with a great ending

I can't wait for the real ending to come out so all of them will get to know just who won and who lost. Keep up the good work because this is interesting.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 19 years ago
poor Cindy

i can understand the desire for revenge but it rarely works,and it didn't work this time either.

Frank isn't getting revenge on Dan,he's punishing Cindy.there are four characters in this story and only Cindy is innocent of doing anything wrong. Debbie and Dan dump on Frank and Frank dumps on Cindy.thats revenge? at this point Frank isn't any better than the other two.

based on the way you ended this tale i'm assuming there's more to be told. here's hoping Cindy is treated better and true justice will prevail

don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
lets see

his wife cheats with Dan. so instead of punishing Dan or his wife, he organizes a RAPE of the fellow victim cindy - sex against her will - and then blackmails her for more until she is preggers.

now Dan will raise it! what a revenge! whee! unless of course, Dan is the slime he appears and will soon get divorced or run off.....then cindy is stuck with her rape baby.

meanwhile out hero[sic] the rapist, who should be getting 10-20 in prison, is free to ponder how to treat/punish his property/wife for straying......

meanwhile from Cindys POV, she has gotten raped, blackmailed and impregnated by a monster for no reason she knows of; and now soon will find out Dan her husband is cheating on her with the rapist's cheating wife.

cindy is the only victim from these 3 evil monsters, i hope SHE gets to destroy all 3 of them! no one else is sympathetic.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
pretty bad

I don't think Balaak is my kind of writer. Just vengeful thugish behavior against innocent woman as revege against his wifes apparent unfaithfulness and he's not even sure about that---an anonymous note, a few credit card receipts and a sick aunt. --- I assume calling the aunt would be too simple. poor story. the Ct. Yankee

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

We need more chapters to this story that may show a continuation of you keeping her pregnant for 10 years or so, and letting an unsuspecting Dan raising the babies.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

One of the best impregnating another guy's wife stories I have ever read or written, myself. You are possessed with the best ability I have ever seen in a writer. Please.....more?

voltsolvoltsolalmost 18 years ago
she gave in too easily...what a slut.

Great story. Would love to read more. Cindy is such a slut. She is his whore now and will do anything to keep her husband from finding out.... imagine what he might do with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the comments tell the story

you confused the people,why were you scare of cindy hubby.and why didn't you check on the wife.you left too many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thumbs down

The main character is twisted and needs psychotherapy. How is it a good thing to have a cheating husband raise your children by another woman? Instead of resolving the problems in his own marriage, he decides to knock up someone else as if that will remedy the problems in his life. It's the moral version of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

None of the characters here are admirable. The main character is vengeful, banal and filled with hate. His wife lies and sleeps around. Dan is portrayed as an arrogant peacock who's a lying wifebeater. Innocent little Cindi drops her panties and spreads her legs when her "loving" hubby goes on a trip.

None of the four characters have morals. They're not disgusted by their actions. Why should we be?

It's the moral equivalent of a stroke story. We're supposed to be shocked by the "horrible" things they do. Yawn.

What's to like about this story? Zip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FEEDBACK

I only rated this a three because you did not finish the story. I would like to hear what he did about his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The teasing and sex was great the story line sucks

How is having a guy raising your kid punishment to him? Isn't the punishment to the child to have an abusive father? You'd get enough satisfaction from smirking at him or having a twinkle in your eye knowing the child is yours? Seriously, if the story were real I'd call the man a cowardly pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What the????

He has no proof beyond circumstancial evidence that is poor at best. Except for an anoymous note that says Dan is seeing his wife, there is no real proof that anything is going on. So he impregnates Dan's wife, and Dan is an abusive husband and this is revenge??? What did Cindy ever do to him. Also, I think that his christianity is a sham because there is no way that he would treat others like this and that comment about the dirty minded men in the church "doing menial tasks for the neighbourhood women??? Never Happens like that. Going to college, I rented a room with a christian family and they were as good as gold. They were good people and so were the majority of their friends. So cut this B.S. about vindictive, mean, abusive christian men because any preacher worth his salt would kick them out of the church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Oh my god ...the seduction part was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Remember...

I think one thing that you're all forgetting is the section this story is under. Is he being unfair to poor Cindy? Absolutely. Is this story supposed to basicly be about rape? Yep. The people who are mad about this need to look at their priorities.

fairiekittyfairiekittyabout 16 years ago
hilarious

Oh, I laughed. I laughed so hard, I had tears running down my cheeks, and my husband kept asking what was so funny. I let him read it, and he laughed. I realize you didn't write it to be funny, but your story is so similar to a friend of mine. She is cheating on her husband, and he's banging the other guy's girlfriend. LOL, keep writing, I like your style.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Growing belly of your enemy's wife....

Very erotic, You could make another chapter of this one and show what the your wife and her husband will do when Cindy begins showing she is pregnant. Cindy has a good excuse to give to her husband as to why you bred her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"why so serious??!!"

read it and have a wank people, if you dont like it, read another, there are thouands to choose from, why you have to stuff yourselves with your own importance and pomposities is beyond me. quite frankly your all a bunch of wankers.

korinbookorinbooover 15 years ago
pretty good...

I just so happened to like this story....

I wish I could find out what happens to cindy though...

har har...

I wanna see how the pregnency goes over...

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
Working on the concept of 'reluctant'

I liked the story as a whole. I have few comments and even a suggestion for another chapter...<P>

As far as working on the concept of ‘reluctant’, I think you did a great job. Even if it exists only as a hot fragment in the imagination of all of those who have ever found themselves being drawn to this borderline state of mind –it can still hit you in the right way or in the wrong way, when narrated in a story. You did it in the former way...<P>

Moreover, there is a world of difference between a reluctant situations and the many more stories I find under this category which simply present blatant rapes. How “sexy” could those stories be, and how sad must be the state of mind of those who need the latter fantasy… anyways I’m digressing and to each his own… <P>

On the other main theme of the story - the revenge, I found myself questioning the full logic of the way it was carried out -especially at the end, since there are no apparent plans to let the cheating spouses ever know that any revenge has been exacted on them. Even as the cheated husband may feel satisfied that he has exacted his revenge, knowing that he has turned the table on the cheaters, as now the cheaters are the ones who don’t know that they have been cheated, It is still very incomplete. The cheaters on their part are still in the same state of mind as before the husband took his revenge – namely, being under the impression that they got away with their cheating, and that no consequences were to be paid…<P>

In my book this is still a limited revenge as the culprits don’t know, nor do they suspect or suffer from the impact of the revenge. The only one who knows about the revenge is the cheated husband and paradoxically – the only one who suffers real consequences is the lover’s wife who has not done any wrong to the husband… <P>

Some of the missing parts to complete the revenge could have been fixed relatively easy though... A little note could have been sent to the cheating wife telling her in general terms of the husband’s liaisons (no names) but warning her that if she opens her mouth, her own infidelities will be exposed – signed – a friend. Similar note could be sent to the lover of the cheating wife, alerting him to his wife’s extra marital liaisons, but warning him that should he open his mouth, his own infidelities will be exposed not only to his wife but also to the angry husband of his lover… Implementing such a plan carries IMO a good potential for turning the worlds of the cheaters up side down for more than a little while…

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Keep fucking after the baby comes....

Regardless of her husband's moves, you are going to have to keep knocking her up to provide siblings for this baby.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Debboe does not have to know anything....

Just as Dan does not know about you knocking up his wife, or even fucking her, Debbie does not have to know, either. This will open up Cindy to you being able to continue fucking her to even make siblings for this first baby, and with Dan working and supporting your rug-rats, to adulthood.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Yeah

Great seduction. There are no good guys in this story. Every character comes across as quite unlikable. Either they're cheaters and liars, or they are Cindy (weak-willed and broken). Still, the sex was very hot.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Yeah!!

Now about Debbie. Maybe he should Scare her Enough. with Accusation's to Scare her away from Dan. and at the Sametime ..Keep doing Cindy and when she has the Baby figure out another Time to have Dan away. Then Give Dan Another Lil Bastard to Raise. Leaving a Note behind with his Attorney to send if something happens to Him.

Informing Dan of his Knowledge of Him fucking his wife. and that He Hopes Dan Appreciates the Kids he Gave him to Raise by Fucking his Wife while he was Sneeking around with Barb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
part 2

i really want to know wat happens to debbie

HedonistusHedonistusover 13 years ago
Denouement

Well written and enthralling to the end.

PLEASE tell us all "what happened next".

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Hot tale!

A bit unrighteous, but deserved, at least from his point of view. Now he needs to throw Debbie's fat, cheating, ass right out the door.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
You Should Follow-up

You left everyone Hanging it would be nice to see how Dan the man Deals w/his White Kid.

and how Frank deals with Cindy maybe letting her know by Overhearing him that Dans Baby is really His?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Then...

After Debbie comes back she should be pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUNNY

CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Looking for a girl to share the journey of life with

This story is messed up bro,why would you waste yours and everyone else's time writing this puke,was total garbage man,sorry if the truth hurts,but im tired of sugar coating every thing for these fuckin wimps who can't deal with reality,and want someone else to pull them thru life,come on you faggots,get out there and pull,push or dig the fuckin car out of the damn ditch,ya bunch of fuckin homo's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
IT IS A NON-CONSENT STORY DUMBASS"S

What the hell did you people expect, cuddle puppie's and butterflie's. Get over it, or just do not read it. Non-consent means force and victim. duh

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
I love it when a plan comes together

In fact, I love it anytime folks come together. Cindy is sure a good sport; hope Dan has more of a sense of humor when he figures it out...

nohbohdehnohbohdehover 11 years ago
Please continue this!

I really loved it, there was emotion to your words, it was a great read- and it was SUPER hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To hell

With Debbie u got ur 5 and revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part 2?

really good...what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a horrible man! He already knows that Dan is abusive, but he would condemn his own child to be raised in an abusive, hateful relationship. I hope the child grows and finds out who his father is and takes his revenge on Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue

...funny someone would ask. This one is written 8 years ago. Better title would have been unknown swingerstory

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a hopeless fuck. As if he was going to tell Dan about Cindy refusing his urges. A scared little wimp with bruised ego who only wish to produce another little wimp.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 10 years ago
Great

After she gets knocked up he should serve his wife divorce papers with pics of her fucking Dan. Get rid of them both and claim Cindy and his child for his own. If he played it right he could get Dan to snap and get arrested for assault and maybe fired as well. lol

cowbullscowbullsalmost 10 years ago
great

I think this was a fantastic story and very well written. For all of you worried about the child, Dan will snap and he can get rid of him and his whore wife.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
I do not like the author's plan. Fucking her would have been revenge.

Impregnating her is low class and just wrong. How could a man, a real man, want his child raised by a hothead womanizer? He should divorce Debbie and get Cindy away from her abusive husband and help raise his child. Or just kill himself for being such an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

garbage story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rape Is Not Erotic

Reads like it was written by an oversexed 13-year-old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

Getting revenge on the other mans isn’t my idea of revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Run of the...

...mill story, poorly done. Disgusting man, cowardly, taking revenge on the innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ALL YOU WOOSES CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

The woman enjoyed what he was doing and wanted him to fuck her but she didn't want to be the one who was RESPONSIBLE for it. Now she's getting fucked and loving it. He knows his wife is still fucking her husband so he's got to devise a vengeance that will hurt HER and not him, too.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape

That is what you did

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mean

You're a very bad man. You simply used her for your selfish pleasure

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Hey, he had fun getting even. She didn't really mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

BUT...unfinished! Close this out and deliver justice to the perpetrators!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The rest

what happened

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Your readers need an ending regarding Dan & Debbie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok. i think "off of" is one of the stupidest colloquialisms in north american english.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t really have me in the first place, but REALLY lost me with him blackmailing based on that her husband would “beat her until she was unrecognizable if he didn't beat her until she died.” Not only is he cavalier and doesn’t care about that she’s married to an abusive monster, he deliberately forces her into something that would “give [her husband] an excuse to murder her.” Not a ton crosses a line for me (I’m browsing this category, after all), but that did. Yikes.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 2 years ago
Next chapter(s)?

We need to see more chapters to finish off this story.

Did Cindy get pregnant, did Debbie?

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 2 years ago

I read, it but didn't really like it for the reasons given by 'Anonymous'. I did not like the violence or really using pregnancy as revenge. Well enough written of course. Not my cup of tea,

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it, a different type of revenge

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What an asshole. He deserved to have his wife fucking around on him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Should've told Cindy Dan is cheating on her. She'd feel better and much more willing. Why make her feel bad and guilty? Revenge is one thing and Dan totally deserves it, but Cindy is not the reason his wife is cheating on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBalaak@Balaak
313 Followers
Still writing as erotica author Laran Mithras. Over 150 titles published.