All Comments on 'Anal Slut for a Day'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
that's how it should be

lovely, loved it.

bisarahbisarahabout 19 years ago
delicious

i loved the story, but i think it would have been better had the Master been watching in person while his slave was being used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Some might prefer the Master to watch, true... but every Dom/sub relationship is different.

Sending a slut out to be used can be great fun and very useful for her.

As the Master of a dirty slut (who is also my wife), I applaud this story and rate it highly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh ow i wish

as a dedeicated bi man, my body is electric wishing i had a woman master who would use me...having men and women with strapones spank and fuck mer, over and over, all day at many locations. a good mistress would finish by lettng me fuck her then filling my thirsty mouth witgh her delightful golden champagne..use me, anyway,,,anytime and often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wish I were her

Wow, this got me so hot! I just wish I were her! It makes me feel the butt plug I've got shoved up my ass even more intensely. I love having a huge cock up my ass, especially when it gushes hot cum deep inside me. The only thing better than one huge cock spewing cum up my ass is another one fucking me till it cums deep inside me.... I really envy your story's heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hello Hello!

Fuck that is hot. The sex and submission - Great combo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
so hot!

loved it, please write more like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Let's hope she is not STD infected now

I wonder if this is the first weekend in her being broken to her master's desire for a full time sex slave living with him. It would be continually be worsened each weekend until she is broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
In My Dreams

This is the best story I have ever read like this. I wanted to be Sarah so badly, I wanted to be fucked in the ass over and over again until I was in tears. I wanted to be used like that. I particulartly love how realistically Sarah is depicted. Although she is turned on by being a sex slave, she is also in extreme pain and does not orgasm from the rough treatment. I love how she is objectified and reduced to nothing more than an ass and an asshole for the pleasure of those men her master has selected. I dream of being treated like this, but my husband isn't into BDSM. I'm trying to break him in slowly. PLEASE, Opels, PLEASE write more stories like this so that I can imagine myself in these situations. I also love A Late Night Visit. The reluctance, the submission, the amazing, slutty, demeaning sex. My God, my heart is racing and my pussy is wet. I can only dream about things like this. PLEASE write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ow ow

Best story ever! I wanna be Sarah and be used just like that! Just thinking about makes me cum. I must have three time just by reading it. Loved the details.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 12 years ago

Whoa, this is a gem! I'm rock hard after reading this masterpiece and wish I had Sarah all to myself.

takemeontakemeonover 12 years ago
Hot stuff

Excellent, like how it caused her pain and humilation - being fucked in the ass that many times will hurt so it was good it showed that. Would have liked a bit of breast torture just to tip her over the edge ;-)

isubmit2uisubmit2uover 11 years ago
WOW!

My cunt is still twitching and quivering thinking of what you wrote in this story! Why can't women find the men to just give us what we need when we really need it? Men often think of wanting women to behave in certain ways sexually and if they stop being jerks we as women will give them all of that and so much more. WOW! Of course most of us are self conscious and nervous but WE WANT IT JUST LIKE MEN!! Mindblowing orgasms are not limited to men. We want them - we crave them!! Hopefully, I'll find the guy (or guys;) to give me what I want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good idea, but not realistic

As a lover of anal sex (I'm female), her asshole would have accommodated those guys easily after being fucked the first couple of times, especially after the series of plugs. Her ass would be sore from the spanking, but not from the fucking.

I did enjoy the concept, though.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 5 years ago
Ending is a let down. :(

So hot throughout. Anticipated a much bigger, nastier, gang bang, creampie eating finale. It builds to her releasing all that cum out of her ass in the shower!?! For one guy? Could have been pages longer once she gets to The Mansion, with many more loads. And some more sluts there to drink the cum. Just one man's opinion. hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great anal story, well written and very erotic and kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a sadist bastard giving her anal injuries as well as STDs wish he get one from her too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a tiny penis male who has pussy envy I love this story. I crave to be an anal slave to a brutal man who would never give any thought to my pleasure or desires. Fuck my ass and mouth as if they toys for his use. What exquisite pleasure it would be to have a beautiful pussy made for a mans pleasure and knowing he scorned it in favor of my mouth and ass which were not made for cocks. By day and in public he would treat me as a Lady and all would think how lucky I am to have a nice kind man when he and I knew what was waiting for me later. Tears, crying and pain

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing like a good slut who obeys her master...my ex-wife was like this. She would do anything as long as there were cocks involved and the more the better

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this and would love to have my Master do it for me! Going to show him the story when he gets home.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Stunned to read such a sadistic story from a female writer. I thought women liking sadism was just a male myth. Maybe I was wrong. The story started out quite erotic. But soon became monotonous. Sorry, can't give you more than 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous